Top Best Back Support Belt for Work in 2020
The best back support belt for work is designed to provide relief from pain caused by injuries, sciatica, and poor posture among others. Although these belts are popular among people who spend long hours sitting in offices, they can be used by anyone else who suffers from any kind of back pain. Most of them are lightweight with breathable back panels to eliminate heat and moisture build-up that may lead to discomfort. Besides, these belts have adjustable waist straps to provide a custom fit for people with different waist sizes. In the light of different brands flooding the market today, it can be difficult to find the right back support belt. Luckily, we have compiled the following top 10 Best Back Support Belt for Work in 2020 Reviews to help you out. Have a look.
View The Best Back Support Belt for Work in Reviews
#1. Mueller 255 Lumbar Support Back Brace
Composed of an internal molded plastic component, the Mueller 255 Lumbar Support Back Brace does not roll or bunch. Thus, it stays straight to relieve the lower back from sprains, strains, and muscle spasms. This back support belt has a double layer design to provide a custom fit and compression to lower back and abdomen. It comes with a removable lumbar pad cushion that compresses the lower back for concentrated support. There are supportive springs included providing added stability that conforms to your back for added support. Moreover, this back support belt is available in two different sizes to choose from.
- This belt is made of high-quality materials to provide optimum durability
- It is easy to install and to use
- This belt sits nicely between the hips and the ribcage
- It has hook and loop fasteners for better performance
- This belt is not the best for short people
#2. BraceUP Back Support Belt
Made from a breathable fabric, the BraceUP Back Support Belt allows excess heat and moisture to escape so you can stay cool and dry during your activities. It is equipped with dual adjustment straps to provide a customized fit that suits different body types and individual comfort needs. This back brace features anti-slip silicone straps which minimize slipping to ensure it remains firmly situated while you stay active. It has a high-quality Velcro that holds the straps in place without adding unnecessary pressure or being too tight. Hence, this belt provides a full range of movement while providing comfortable support.
- This belt can be used for workouts, heavy-lifting, walks, and many more
- It is available in different sizes for you to find the ideal fit
- The belt is comfortable you won’t even notice it is there
- It is ergonomic and easy to put on
- Some people may have difficulty centering it on the spine
#3. AidBrace Back Support Belt
The AidBrace Back Support Belt is designed to provide long-lasting relief from several conditions such as scoliosis, sciatica, herniated disc, as well as degenerative disc disease. It is equipped with an adjustable lumbar pad to provide extra support and proper posture for your lower back. This back belt features a unique curved design that helps to reduce pressure on the side abdominal areas, delivering the best comfort. It has breathable vent mesh backing to keep your back dry and cool at all times. Better yet, this belt is made from premium materials to deliver long-lasting performance.
- This unit has double side straps to provide tighter support
- It covers the whole core and lowers back
- There are three different sizes to choose from
- This belt relieves back pain to make you feel good
- The plastic bars in the back are not the best quality and need improvement
#4. ActiveGear Waist Trimmer Belt
Engineered to improve your metabolism so you can shade belly fat, the ActiveGear Waist Trimmer Belt is ideal for men and women looking to lose weight. It is made of special moisture-repelling neoprene material to prevent bacteria build-up and eliminate unwanted odors common with lower quality variations. This belt has a lightweight design that makes it extremely comfortable to workout in. It is available in different colors to suit people with various tastes and preferences. Moreover, this back belt has an extra-wide design to fit up to a 52-inch waist, making it ideal for men and women.
- This belt comes in large and medium sizes to choose from
- It works well for abs workouts and stimulated weight loss
- The belt is well-made and very durable
- It is small in size so you can carry it with you to the gym
- May come with minor manufacturer defects; otherwise, it works well
#5. Ergodyne ProFlex 1650 Elastic Back Support, Large
Available in an assortment of sizes, the Ergodyne ProFlex 1650 Elastic Back Support has variety so you can find the right fit. It is made up of an all elastic body to be extra firm with optimum support. This back support belt is constructed of a non-conductive polypropylene that stays in place to prevent rolling and riding. It is complete with adjustable, detachable suspenders to provide optimum support and comfort. There is a stretchable gas binding with zigzag stitching to provide extra strength and longevity. Furthermore, this belt is affordably priced so you don’t have to break the bank just to have it.
- This back support belt is easy to put on and to take off
- It has good quality for added support and stability
- The belt feels comfortable for you to have it on all-day
- It is compact and lightweight for you to carry around easily
- The numerous size varieties make it a bit challenging to find the right fit
#6. CFR Working Back Support Belt
Equipped with a wide lengthy strap tapering from the front panel, the CFR Working Back Support Belt is easy to wear, tighten and to remove. Hence, it saves undesirable ridging of skin that causes pain when bending or sitting. This back belt is made of a breathable back to prevent moisture build-up and keep you cool. There are 4 rubber-stitched gripper strips to provide support and keep the belt from rolling and riding. As a result, this belt is suitable for reducing muscle strains, back pain, and better back posture for sitting and working.
- This belt is available in different colors and sizes to choose from
- It is portable for you to take wherever you go
- The belt is great for older people who need support and pain relief
- The material used is smooth and comfortable
- This unit runs small in size so go for a size up if you are big
#7. Shock Doctor 838 Ultra Back Support
Made with terry-lined lumbar pad and lycra binding, the Shock Doctor 838 Ultra Back Support provides optimum support and long-lasting performance. It has TPR molded stability and integrated stability inserts to support your lower back. Therefore, this belt is ideal for moderate to major instabilities, pain, muscle strains, ligament sprains, and unstable joints. It is equipped with a non-slip silicone gripper pattern to reduce unwanted support movement. There is a vented stretch-mesh to ensure maximum moisture-wicking for breathable compression. Moreover, this belt is complete with adjustable overlapping Velcro compression to provide added support.
- This belt is easy to put on and provides a wide range of fit
- It is lightweight for added comfort and portability
- This unit is very good quality for the price
- It provides the right amount of support and flexibility
- This belt may feel stiff at first but it gets comfortable with time
#8. McDavid Back Support
Protect yourself from strains, pulls, and steel yourself against the world with the McDavid Back Support. It is crafted with 6 spring-steel which stay strategically positioned to deliver maximum support. This back belt boasts a latex-free neoprene construction to ensure thermal therapy and soft tissue support for pain relief and core support. It has vented elastic side panels with hook and loop closure to offer a custom fit and comfort. This belt is available in different colors and sizes to suit people with different needs and budgets. Better yet, it is affordably priced so you don’t break the bank just to have it.
- This belt seems durable to last several uses
- It has adjustable straps that are easy to tighten and to loosen
- The back belt ensures less fatigue and reduced back strain
- It is made with quality and comfort in mind
- The Velcro can be a little scratchy; however, wearing it over a T-shirt can solve this problem
#9. STSTECH Portable Back Support Belt
Featuring an ergonomic design, the STSTECH Portable Back Support Belt helps you sit straight to improve and correct posture, reducing waist discomfort and lower back pain. It is designed for people who sit for extended periods, suffer from lumbar disease or have the wrong posture. This back belt boasts adjustable waist protection that makes it ideal for adults and children over 15 years old. It makes you sit ergonomically in any chair at night while watching TV without any effect. As a result, this model is suitable for office staff, students, and anyone else who is looking for the perfect sitting position.
- This belt comes in a nice gift box that makes it a gift-able
- It is lightweight and comes with a zippered pouch for easy portability
- The back belt has good quality for the price
- It is ideal for long sedentary positions at the desk
- This belt runs small in size, and therefore, not ideal for tall people
#10. Trademark Supplies Back Brace
Consider the Trademark Supplies Back Brace for a wide and lengthy back brace for lumbar support. It is equipped with hook and loop closure that is quick and easy to fasten from the front panels for easy wearing, tightening, and removing. This back brace is made of breathable spandex to keep you cool and dry at all times. It has four rubber stitched gripper strips to prevent it from rolling and riding. There are removable knit suspenders to enhance comfort during use, minimizing impinges on the groin area. Thus, this belt helps to prevent chronic back pain, treat lumbar strains, and develop better back posture for sitting and working.
- This item is good for keeping the upper back straight when you squat
- It gives you all the support you need without any discomfort
- This belt has durable stitching that will last long
- The Velcro is not very reliable and needs modifications
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Back Support for Work
Before settling on the back support belt to buy, the following are some of the factors you should bear in mind.
The quality of a given back support belt is determined by the materials used for construction. This means that if you go for a belt made from premium and high-quality materials, then the belt is automatically high-quality and the reverse is true. Thus, you should consider belts made of high-quality neoprene, rubber, or spandex materials.
Back support belts are available in a variety of sizes to meet people with different needs. Thus, for you to get the best one you have to consider your size and the size of the belt. This will help you get the right belt that is not too tight or too loose.
Portability is a feature that revolves around compactness, light weightiness, and ease of carrying around. Back support belts are designed to be used either indoors or outdoors. Therefore, it is important for you to consider a unit that is lightweight and easy to carry. Some products even come with carrying pouches which is a convenient feature.
If you spend several hours sitting or standing, purchasing the best back support belt is one of the best ways you can support your back and avoid back pain. Given the benefits these belts bring along, they are very popular to the extent that you can find them everywhere. So make sure you go through the above reviews in order to get a genuine product.