A power concrete mixer is a must-have for any DIY enthusiast. It is an innovative unit that promotes convenience by saving labor costs and ensuring reliability. Modern power concrete mixers are highly advanced and versatile.
Table of Contents
- List The Best List Power Concrete Mixers
- #15. Goplus 1/2HP Electric Cement Mixer
- #14. Import/Generic 3.5 Cubic Ft Cement Mixer
- #13. Generic Manufacturer NEW Portable 5 ft Concrete Mixer
- #12. Klutch 6 Cubic Ft. Portable Cement Mixer
- #11. Kushlan Products Unassembled Direct Drive Cement Mixer
- #10. Kushlan Products Direct Drive Food Grade Mixer
- #9. Grizzly 74050 Heavy-Duty Cement Mixer
- #8. Kushlan 6 Cubic Ft. Drum Portable Gas-Powered Concrete Mixer
- #7. Klutch 1.77 Cubic Ft. Electric Cement Mixer
- #6. Kushlan 350DD Unassembled Direct Drive Cement Mixer
- #5. Kushlan Products KPRO Unassembled Mixer
- #4. Kushlan 600DD Unassembled Direct Drive cement Mixer
- #3. Pro-series CME35 3.5 Cubic Feet Cement Mixer
- #2. Generic 8 CU FT Cement Concrete Mixer
- #1. Grizzly T10095 Cement Mixer
- What is a concrete mixer?
- Why do I need a concrete mixer?
- How to choose the best power concrete mixer
List The Best List Power Concrete Mixers
#15. Goplus 1/2HP Electric Cement Mixer
What we are having for you is a brand new product for your use that is right here for you. If you want to mix up concrete, then never look anywhere for a machine that is not going to do work in a perfect way. Buy our items that we have here and let your life of construction change for the best. It features 2 rubber wheel and a solid steel construction.
- Versatile functionality: The mixer is ideal for mortar, stucco, and concrete. It is also perfect for mixing feeds and inoculating seeds.
- Two rubber wheels: They make portability a breeze.
- Solid steel construction: It promotes durability.
- 5 cu. ft. drum capacity: Enables the unit to mix huge loads of concrete.
#14. Import/Generic 3.5 Cubic Ft Cement Mixer
Durable and versatile, the Import/Generic 3.5 Cubic Ft. Cement Mixer is ideal for stucco, concrete, and mortar. You will find it handy when it comes to mixing concrete or handling any mixing job. Use the Import/Generic 3.5 Cubic Ft. Cement Mixer in your yard, construction site or on the farm.
- Two large wheels: They allow you to roll the mixer nearly anywhere you want it.
- Solid steel construction: It enhances the durability and longevity of the mixer.
- Versatile functionality: The mixer is ideal for both construction and farm applications.
- 15 in. drum opening: Makes it easy to pour premixed concrete into the mixer.
#13. Generic Manufacturer NEW Portable 5 ft Concrete Mixer
They say if you buy a concrete mixer machine, then you are likely to save more than someone who hires personnel. Well, one of these mixer machines is the Generic Manufacturer NEW Portable 5 ft Concrete Mixer.
- 5 cu. ft. drum capacity: It is large enough and helps make mixing easier.
- Large wheels: They make mobility quick and easy.
- All-steel construction: It enhances the durability and overall performance.
- Heavy-duty 1/2 HP motor: Allows you to mix up to 270 pounds of cement.
#12. Klutch 6 Cubic Ft. Portable Cement Mixer
This is a cement mixer that is able to give you service that is unique and perfect unlike any other. It has been made with a drum capacity of up to 6 cup. The materials that have been used to make it are also precise and will always ensure that the machine lives longer to handle your construction and mixing up needs. It has been fitted with solid rubber tires that will ensure the best portability.
- 10 in. solid rubber tires: They enhance portability.
- 6 cu. ft. drum capacity: It holds up to 373 pounds of premixed concrete.
- Cast iron ring gear: It enhances durability.
- 1 HP, 120V, 1,720 RPM electric motor: Adds performance.
- Durable powder-coat finish: Enhances the durability of the mixer.
#11. Kushlan Products Unassembled Direct Drive Cement Mixer
This is a mixer that has been filled with features that are going to make it affordable but efficient in handling your mixing needs. It is also an electrically driven product that is able to swivel up to 360 degrees. The goodness of it is that you can discharge it in any direction that you need. It is made by a durable steel frame and fitted with drums that will make you able to make sure that you give a variety of mixes.
- 10 cu. ft. drum capacity: It holds up to 800 pounds.
- Convenient design: The cement mixer can be separated into three components to make storage and transportation a breeze.
- Adjustable drums: They allow you to get the correct angle for a variety of mixes.
- 1-HP electric motor: Powers the concrete mixer.
#10. Kushlan Products Direct Drive Food Grade Mixer
You dot have to look for professional people to do you mixes, you can just buy this item and become a professional person yourself. The advantage that it has is that it is driven by electric motors and that is why it is able to do 28 rpm mixes. The drum has been lined well so that you are able to clean it well each time you have done your work.
- Adjustable drums: They allow for a variety of mixes.
- Heavy-gauge steel tubing frame: It dismantles for effortless storage and portability.
- 3/16” thick polyethylene drum liner: It holds up to 200 pounds and is resistant to rust, dents, and cracks.
#9. Grizzly 74050 Heavy-Duty Cement Mixer
One thing that will never cease to end is doing construction. This is because we always have a desire to add a new thing to our place of work or homestead. The product that we have for you here is one that is easy to use when you compare it with another type of models. It is able to hold down enough cement and will serve you better.
- Heavy steel construction: It enhances the durability and functionality of the mixer.
- Large tilt wheel: It can be locked at different positions for pouring and mixing.
- Reliable wheels: They ensure easy mobility.
- 1 HP 110V motor: It delivers 3450 rpm to help ensure optimum performance.
- 47-gallon capacity: Promotes convenience.
#8. Kushlan 6 Cubic Ft. Drum Portable Gas-Powered Concrete Mixer
This is a gas powered mixer that features a wheelbarrow design. The availability of a gas design is able to be used anywhere that you want to handle. The drum has been made with a durable polyethylene material thus able to be cleaned easily after use. Never get to forget that it has the capacity of handling up to 300 lbs.
- Wheelbarrow design: Allows you to use the concrete mixer anywhere.
- Durable polyethylene drum: It can mix up to 300 pounds of premixed concrete.
- 2 HP, two-cycle engine: It has a gearbox reduction, and it powers the mixer at variable RPMs.
- Retracting heavy-duty steel handles: They have cushion grips to make storage and hauling a breeze.
#7. Klutch 1.77 Cubic Ft. Electric Cement Mixer
This is a compact mixer that is able to roll down on solid rubber tires so that you are able to moderately use it anywhere you can. Pit cement in it and mix it up well than any other appliance out there. One good thing about is that it mixes up everything that you have put in it so that you get an appliance that is better for your use in construction.
- 1.77 cu. ft. drum capacity: It holds up to 108 pounds of premixed concrete.
- 1/4 HP, 120V electric motor: Enhances the performance of the mixer.
- Solid rubber tires: They ensure efficient portability and optimum storage.
- Durable powder-coat finish: It promotes the longevity of the mixer.
#6. Kushlan 350DD Unassembled Direct Drive Cement Mixer
It is a product that is affordable. That is why you will find it having a rugged design making it ideal for use for professional work by all people. It is a wheelbarrow type made the design that is able to be supported by the steel frame. It has a direct drive motor that is able to provide you with 28 rotations every minute.
- 3/4 HP electric direct drive motor: It offers 28 rotations per minute.
- 3.5 cu. ft. drum: It holds up to 180 pounds of premixed concrete.
- 5/16” gauge polyethylene drums: They are easy to clean as well as resistant to rust, crack, and dents.
- Retracting steel handles: They ensure easy breakdown for storage or transport.
#5. Kushlan Products KPRO Unassembled Mixer
Why this is a product that has been rated as the finest in the market is for just a simple reason, it has been fitted with a do it yourself work in mind. It has been made with a polyethylene drum that is going to hold down up to 180lbs of premixed concrete. It as an electric motor that is able to give you down to 21 rpm. A heavy and durable machine for you.
- Flat-resistant tires: They are pneumatic and are made of heavy rubber for enhanced performance.
- Retractable handles: They ensure easy storage and transport.
- 1/2HP electric 120V motor: It powers the concrete mixer.
- 17 in. drum opening: Allows you to put the concrete in the mixer easily.
#4. Kushlan 600DD Unassembled Direct Drive cement Mixer
It has been fitted with a wheelbarrow mixer that has been made strong by the heavy gauge steel frame. For the purpose of portability, we are bringing you up to the face of reality, there is a steel frame polyurethane flat tires. The drive motor that it has been made with is able to provide you up to 28 rotation every minute.
- 6 cu. ft. capacity drum: It enables the mixer to hold up to 300 pounds of premixed concrete.
- Retracting steel handles: They ensure easy storage or transport.
- 5/16” gauge polyethylene drums: They are easy to clean as well as resistant to dents, cracks, and rust.
- 3 steel blades: They have mortar/concrete configurations to help boost performance.
#3. Pro-series CME35 3.5 Cubic Feet Cement Mixer
Are you a DIY enthusiast looking for a reliable cement mixer? Look no further than the Pro-Series CME35 3.5 Cubic Feet Cement Mixer. With it, you will be able to effortlessly repair an in-ground pool, build a backyard BBQ pit, and even set fence posts.
- Multipurpose use: The mixer is ideal for stucco, mortar, plaster, concrete, and drywall mud.
- 180-pound dry mix capacity: It allows you to mix huge loads of concrete.
- Double insulated steel drum and frame: They are rugged enough for farm and construction use.
- 15 in. diameter drum opening: It ensures easy addition of dry mix to the mixer.
#2. Generic 8 CU FT Cement Concrete Mixer
Having a cement concrete mixer will spare you the hassle of labor and all the inconveniences on earth. That’s why Generic is more than happy to introduce to you the 8 CU FT Cement Concrete Mixer. It is designed to make the mixing job a breeze.
- Compact design: Makes the mixer easy to transport and store.
- 1/2 HP motor: It delivers 1440 RPM to help promote peerless performance.
- Two wheels and handles: They make moving the mixer easy.
- 8 cu. ft. drum capacity: It accommodates huge loads of premixed concrete.
#1. Grizzly T10095 Cement Mixer
One great fact about the Grizzly T10095 Cement Mixer is that it is extremely mobile when it has no content. This means you will be able to use it anywhere, anytime. It is also highly efficient, particularly when it comes to mixing cement and mortar.
- 1/2 HP electric motor: It combines with oil bathed gearbox to turn the drum at 1680 RPM.
- 2.5 cu. ft. drum capacity: It makes the mixer perfect for premixed cement and single bags of mortar.
- Low profile design: Makes the mixer easy to use.
We have also provided you with questions and answers to help you have in-depth knowledge about concrete mixers.
What is a concrete mixer?
This is a portable machine that mixes cement, sand/gravel, and water to form concrete. It is versatile and ideal for stucco, mortar, plaster, and more. Ideally, a concrete mixer is perfect for use on the farm, in the backyard, as well as the yard.
Why do I need a concrete mixer?
A concrete mixer machine will help you save money in the long run. You will be able to do the mixing task on your own rather than hire personnel for it. A concrete mixer is also versatile and portable for ultimate convenience.
However, there are steps to follow and factors to consider before you choose a mixer machine.
How to choose the best power concrete mixer
- Take your time: Many people overlook this, although it is very important. After you have decided that you want to buy a power concrete mixer, take your time to do a lot of research on what to look for when buying the machine.
- Read lots of reviews: The research is likely to guide you to different reviews. Well, don’t be afraid to go through these reviews because you will learn a lot. Try to compare products highlighted in these reviews to help narrow your options until you remain with one or two products you think are the best.
Aside from the step-by-step guideline, you may want to consider a few factors, and here are what to look for:
- Capacity: A mixer with a larger capacity mixes more pounds of concrete than one with a smaller capacity. As such, make sure you choose one according to what you intend to use it for.
- Performance of the motor: The motor is one of the things that determine the efficiency of a concrete mixer. This means having a mixer with a powerful motor should be your priority.
- Portability: Remember, a concrete mixer should help promote convenience; hence, it is important to go for a machine with functional wheels, convenient handles, and lightweight design.
A mixer concrete is a perfect addition for any DIY enthusiast. However, not all mixer machines are top quality, and that’s why you need to consider a number of factors before deciding on what to buy and what to leave. But even this may be difficult, so we come in handy with this compilation that contains everything.
It has factors to consider, questions and answers, and of course, a review of top quality products. This means you will get all the information you have been looking for. So, go ahead and read it to have vast knowledge about concrete mixers.