Top Best Bedroom Wall Lamps Plug In in 2019
The most convenient way to complement your bedroom is to use the best bedroom wall lamps plugin. These fixtures are stylish enough to add a nice touch to your bedroom. Besides, they produce great lighting that is perfect for reading, watching TV, and working from home. Because of their industrial styles, top quality bedroom wall lamps plug in can as well be installed in other rooms such as living rooms, hallways, kitchens, and even bathrooms. Unfortunately, premium quality bedroom wall lamps plug in are hard to get. But worry not because here, we have a number of reputable brands.
Check out the Best Bedroom Wall Lamps Plug In in Reviews
1. Globe Electric 65311 Leclair Dark Bronze
The Globe Electric Bedroom Wall Lamp Plug In is fully dimmable when used with a compatible dimmer switch. This means you can rely on it for a perfect atmosphere. It is designed to be hung on the wall; hence, it is great for homes with little space. Additionally, it is compatible with one 60W Max E26 bulb. Its design is factory-inspired, and this allows it to bring a turn-of-the-century industrial look to your home. Besides, the wall lamp plug-in can be hardwired in place for a long-lasting look or used as a plug-in, so you can effortlessly move around with it. It is very easy to install, and that’s because it comes with all mounting hardware.
- Installation is straightforward and takes a short time
- Can be hardwired or used as a plug-in wall lamp
- The price is right
- Works great as a stylish bedside reading light
- The glass shade is quite heavy, and this makes the arms drop so much
2. 360 Lighting Mendes Plug-in Wall Lamps (Set of 2)
These bedroom wall lamps plug in have great dimensions. For instance, each of them is 12-1/2 inches high. And their backplates are 5 inches wide by 5 inches high by 1-1/4 inches deep. Their shades, on the other hand, are 5-1/4 inches across the top by 5-3/4 inches across the bottom by 5 inches high, while the segments are 8-1/2” and 10-1/2 inches long. The lights come in two colors; brushed nickel and antique brass. All of the colors are unique and will no doubt add a nice touch to your area. Besides, these wall lamps are constructed with metal for superior durability. They shade direct light downwards and come with an 8’ clear silver cord.
- They have an attractive design
- The dimmer option is a plus
- They look more expensive than they actually are
- The lamps come with all hardware for easy installation
- Not made to move up or down
3. 360 Lighting Amidon Drop Ring Plug-in Wall Lamp
This bedroom wall lamp plug in is 15-1/2 inches high by 8 inches wide, and it extends 11-1/2 inches from the wall. Its backplate, on the other hand, is 5 inches wide, while its shade is 8 inches wide by 7 inches high. The light uses one Max 60W standard-medium base bulb (not included). In addition, it is built with a metal frame, so it can stand the test of time. It is also finished with brass for unrivaled elegance. Still on elegance; the shade of this wall lamp plug in is made of a white fabric, which blends with nearly any décor. The dimmer on/off switch, which is found on the light’s backplate, will give you easy lighting control, making the lamp convenient to use.
- Dimmable for easy lighting control
- Great for someone with a nightstand that is already full
- Looks very classy and much more expensive than it is
- The quality could be better
4. LNC Swing Arm Wall Lamp Adjustable Plug-in
LNC understands that you value convenience. That’s why their bedroom wall lamp plugin boasts two alternative installation processes. That being said, you will be able to hardwire this fixture if you are after a long-lasting look or install it as a plug-in lamp if you want to move it around. It takes minimal effort to be adjusted up and down; thanks to the patent swing arm and a brass joint. The lamp is, however, not designed to be swung side to side. It comes with a 2.3-foot cord that enables it to reach nearly any place. Besides, the cord has an on/off switch located in the middle section to make it easy to turn the light on or off.
- Looks classy once installed
- Great for the price
- The simple swing arms are adjustable
- The packaging is nice
- Appears sturdy enough to last a while
- Not designed to be moved side to side
5. Possini Euro Design Circles Plug-in Wall Lamp
Measuring 18 inches high by 12 inches wide and extending up to 6-1/2 inches from the wall, this bedroom wall lamp plug in has a great size. Its shade is also greatly sized, as it measures 12 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high. What’s more, this fixture is compatible with a 43-watt energy-efficient halogen, which is the equivalent for a 60W incandescent (bulb not included). The wall lamp comes with a cord cover to help hide the cord and improve the aesthetics of your room. Its polished brass finish combines neatly with the off-white cotton half shade to complement your room as expected. If you are not impressed with the aforementioned polished brass finish, you can consider the brushed nickel finish.
- Installs sturdily; hence, cats won’t knock it down
- The design is contemporary and blends nicely with the décor of most bedrooms
- Easy to assemble and to put on the wall
- For the quality and functionality, it is overpriced
6. 360 Lighting Sully Plug-in Wall Lamp – Warm Brass
What’s really amazing about this bedroom wall lamp plug in is that its head can move in all directions. This means you can move it up, down, right or left. The arm, however, does not rotate. Another good feature is the warm brass finish, which seems to blend with any décor. It makes the lamp look elegant, and will no doubt complement your room. The overall dimension of the lamp is 19 inches high. Its backplate, on the other hand, is 5 inches wide, while its head is 6-1/2 inches high. Its head extends a minimum of 12” and a maximum of 15”. In addition, the lamp comes with a 5-foot clear cord, which is long enough.
- Extremely easy to install
- Perfect for someone who wants to free up space on the bedside table
- Construction is all metal, and the lamp seems well made
- The actual shade can be moved up, down, and side to side
- The dimmer switch is not conveniently placed
7. BSM TeHenoo Minimalist Plug in Wall Sconce
The materials used to make this bedroom wall lamp plug-in are of high quality. And that’s what has convinced us to include the fixture on this coveted list. The fixture features a wood covered backplate and a metal lampshade. Well, they combine to give off a relaxing and cozy tone. The wall lamp is convenient to use as a bedside lamp because of the On/Off switch with UL plug. Its cord is around 70.9 inches long, and this further improves convenience. Furthermore, the bedroom wall lamp comes with all mounting hardware to allow for quick and easy installation. It uses E26 light bulb; works with LED (max 10W), and incandescent (max 40W).
- Available in several color options
- Easy to mount and works well
- The price is within an affordable range
- Comes already wired with a cord
- Can be rotated from side to side or pointed up/down
- Does not come with instructions or directions
8. Permo 1-Light Plug in Wall Sconce with Mini Glass Shade
A bedroom wall lamp plug in that works with several bulb types is worth spending your hard-earned cash on. The Permo 1-Light Plug-in Wall Sconce is one of those fixtures. It is compatible with LED, Incandescent, CFL (Compact Fluorescent), and Halogen. The bulbs it works with should not exceed 60 watts. Another thing that makes us recommend this wall lamp for you is the convenient location of the on/off switch. Besides, the fixture comes with a 3.5m (137.8”) plug-in cord that is long enough to let you place it (the wall lamp) wherever you need it most. The clear glass shade will not interfere with illumination, and it helps improve the aesthetics of the wall sconce.
- Affordable and looks great
- The quality is amazing
- Ideal for a small space
- The fixture comes with everything needed to convert it to a plugin
- Instructions could be more detailed
9. Kingmi 2 Pack Industrial Wall Sconce Plug-in (HARDWIRE)
If you are after a stylish fixture that outputs great light and is affordable, the Kingmi Industrial Wall Sconce Plug-ins are definitely for you. These bedroom wall lamps plug in display a cage design that sends out a vintage industrial feeling. The cage design ensures that the bulb is well protected without compromising the brightness of the wall sconce plug-in. Despite the pocket-friendly price point, these fixtures boast premium materials. With that being said, the wall sconces are equipped with an anti-deformation ferroalloy for the cage and heat-resistant phenolic resin for the lamp holder. These fixtures come with a 2-year warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. They also come with an in-line on/off dimmer switch that is located 3 feet away from the plug.
- Very decorative and easy to install
- They adjust; thus, can be angled
- Easy to dim as well as to turn on and off
- For some reason, the lamps may not come with instructions, but they are easy to mount. So, this should not be a deal-breaker.
10. HEBOLEN LIGHTING SEEBLEN Plug-in Wall Mounted Sconce (Set of 2)
These industrial style plug-in wall-mounted sconces combine modern and vintage style to create a perfect décor that even the pickiest person will love. They come in a pack of 2; therefore, they can be plugged on each side of the sofa to give the right amount of light. Talking of sufficient lighting; these fixtures are great for reading, watching TV or working from home. They are multipurpose. That’s why so many people love them. They work with CFL, halogen, incandescent, and LED bulbs with E26 standard USA sockets and 60 watts maximum. What’s more, the lamps come with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee for hassle-free buying. Their light angle can be adjusted vertically, up or down to maximize the lighting potentials.
- Great quality for the price
- The lamps have an outstanding style
- The brightness can be adjusted, provided you equip the lamps with smart bulbs
- Requires assembly; connecting wires to the lamp connection
How to Choose the Best Bedroom Wall Lamp Plug in
Prior to buying a bedroom wall lamp plug in, consider the following factors.
Length of the Cord
Choose a fixture with a cord that is long enough. This is because an overly long or short cord is likely to cause a number of inconveniences. Well, the perfect cord length should not be more than 8 feet (around 2.5 meters).
People have spent huge cash on bedroom plug-in wall lamps only to realize that they are flimsy. With that said, consider a fixture with great build quality such as all-metal construction or super-strong plastics.
Adjustability and Extension from the Wall
If you want to enjoy the services of your wall lamp plug-in to the fullest, go for a unit that can be adjusted up, down or side to side. Also, make sure you get it right on the light’s extension from the wall.
Apart from illuminating your bedroom, the wall lamp plug-in you go for should send out a stylish look that will complement the bedroom. As such, try the best you can to buy industrial-styled lighting systems.
Bedroom wall lamps plug in are a must-buy for anyone with a modern bedroom. They not only illuminate the area but also bring elegance. Overall, they will improve the atmosphere of your bedroom. And with an improved atmosphere, comes a lifted mood. Besides, the light the wall lamps output is bright enough to let you read your favorite novels before going to bed.