Top Best Car Sun Shades for Baby in 2020
You need the best car sun shades for a baby if you want to protect them from harmful UV rays. Babies’ skin is sensitive and tender; hence, can easily be damaged by UV rays. Also, top quality car sun shades help keep the car cooler, thereby, ensuring that the baby is always comfortable. By so doing, they make rides enjoyable.
Nevertheless, getting the perfect car sunshade can be quite difficult. And that’s where our comprehensive reviews come into play. Here, we have reviewed car sun shades with different features to increase your chances of getting a suitable product.
Checkout the Best Car Sun Shades for Baby
1. Kinder Fluff Car Sun Shade (4px)
Kinder Fluff cares. And that’s why we are happy to have its product in these reviews. Its top-notch car sun shade is made of a tightly woven synthetic fabric. The fabric is chemically structured, so it can provide incredible protection from the sun. The sun shades are also colored black with more dye to enable them to absorb more UV radiation and offer great UV protection. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer of these sun shades has added UV blockers and UV absorbers to help improve the ability of the sun shades to protect your little one against the sun’s harmful rays. They are convenient sun shades that fold and unfold in seconds for quick use.
- They stick to the window
- They are very translucent and give a lot of shade
- Shipping is fast and services great
- Large and fit well on windows
- They do not cover the entire window, but they still work great
2. ShadeSox Universal Fit Car Side Window Baby Sun Shade (2 Pack)
These car sun shades are a great purchase because they are designed to protect your little one from bright sunlight and high temperatures. They are super easy to install, given that they have a flexible and stretchy mesh that you simply pull down over the open car door, and voila! You are done. Since they are designed with convenience in mind, the car sun shades fit nearly every car to a maximum of 44.3” x 20”. They are breathable and are designed to be installed on the exterior of a car’s door frame. This, therefore, means you can roll down the windows, so your baby can enjoy a wonderful breeze from the outside without worrying about their skin getting exposed to the sun.
- Sunshades work great and install easily
- They offer a simple way to screen your windows
- Fit most cars perfectly
- They fit snug and nice on car windows
- They work with most vehicles, but not all
3. Enovoe Car Window Shade (4-Pack)
You don’t want your little one exposed to the sun’s heat, do you? Well, that’s why we urge you to consider adding the Enovoe Car Window Shades to your car’s windows. The mesh fabric design on these car window shades is guaranteed to offer protection from sun glare and heat. They enable the car window shades to block over 97-percent of the dangerous UV rays. This means they are capable of protecting your baby and passengers from bright sunlight and skin irritation. These window shades will also help keep your car cooler. They come in a pack of 4 with each measuring 21” by 14”. That being said, the car window shades are great for minivans, SUVs, and full-size cars.
- Can be removed and reapplied without any issues
- Easy enough to see through
- They cover the entire SUV window pretty well
- They cling and stick where they are put, but also they lift back up easily
- They kind of obstruct the view
4. Kinder Fluff Windshield Sun Shade (Large)
This windshield sun shade is 63 inches long by 34.86 inches wide, and it is great for car windshields not larger than 63 inches long by 30 inches wide. Because of its size, this sun shade is ideal for vans, trucks, and SUVs. It is a 210T top quality windshield sun shade that has a much higher density. As such, it offers better protection from sun, heat build-up, and UV than 170T/190T windshield sun shades. Its compact design means you will effortlessly fit it in the included free compact travel pouch when it is not in use. Installing it is easy as well, given that you will not need any adhesives or suction cups.
- Fits perfectly and keeps car cooler
- Very quick and easy to mount on the windshield
- Comes with a carrying case
- Folds up nice and stores easily in the door pocket
- The size chart could be more accurate
5. Uarter Universal Car Side Window Sun Shade (2 Pcs)
Provided your car window is within the size range of these car side window sun shades, look no more for car sun shades for baby. These sun shades come in two sizes; medium and large. The medium size is from 23.7” – 38” while the large size is from 24.4” – 40.2”. These sun shades block most of the UV light, thereby, keeping you and your little one very safe. They do not just block sunlight from getting into your car but also they help to lower the temperature inside the car. By keeping the temperature in your car lowered to the desired levels, these sun shades help make you more comfortable and relaxed. They work with several models with differently shaped windows.
- Super easy to install and to take off
- Remain in place even when windows are rolled down
- They keep the sun off babies and passengers
- You may have a problem seeing through it while driving
6. Munchkin Brica White Hot Sun Safety Car Shade (2 Pack)
The beaming sun can create all sorts of discomforts in the car, making even the shortest car rides unbearable. Well, it is due to such a reason that makes the Munchkin Brica Car Sun Shades for Baby a must-buy for parents with little ones. The sun shades measure 15 by 19 inches (35.6 by 43.2 cm), meaning they are capable of providing maximum coverage. Besides, they have a dual attachment system that enables them to fit better. They also have a one-push retract button for an effortless roll-up. Their safe-view premium mesh ensures that your visibility is not reduced when you are driving with them installed on the car window. What’s more, these car sun shades have a white-hot indicator that will turn white to notify you that your car is too hot.
- Glows white when the car is too hot
- The price is great
- Well made for long-lasting performance
- Could be a little wider
7. Safety 1st Baby On Board Sunshade, 2 Pack
The Safety 1st Car Sun Shades for Baby is designed to cling effortlessly to car windows. By so doing, the sun shades help protect little ones from the harmful rays of the sun. They are made of see-through materials that will help maintain your view. Well, the material is also durable, thereby, making the sun shades reusable. The sun shades come in a set of two, with each measuring 13-1/2” by 21”. In addition, these sun shades boast a universal size that enables them to securely fit any type of window without tapes or brackets. Despite working really great, the price of these sun shades is within an affordable range.
- The price is unbeatable
- Super easy to apply
- Customizable in size and easy to move
- They serve their purpose well
- The material used is pretty good
- They stay perfectly once they are set up
- The manufacturer should consider shipping them rolled instead of folded to make them easy to smooth out
8. ZACAR Car Window Shade (4 Pack)
The selling point of the ZACAR Car Window Shades is the well-thought-out design. These car sun shades for baby have two sides. Well, one side is made of 15S top quality static cling material while the other is made of 80GSM protective mesh to block up to 99-percent of dangerous UV rays. In other words, the second side of these window shades offers SPF 50+ protection. Another great feature that makes these window shades worth spending money on is the reinforced memory steel wire frame that helps make them durable. The shades come in a pack of 4, where two measure 20 inches by 12 inches and the other two measure 17 inches by 14 inches.
- They work as advertised
- The price is great
- The sun shades stick pretty well and peel right off
- Extremely easy to use
- They do not block out that much sun, but they get the job done
9. ATK ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS Baby 1st Car Window Sun Shade
These ingenious AutoSunFree car sunshades are exactly what you need to protect your little ones from the sun and heat. They absorb up to 98-percent of dangerous rays. As if that’s not enough, they are the only shades tested by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency. They provide 100-percent window coverage to ensure that the sun does not disturb your little angel no matter what time of the day or how the sun itself moves. The sun shades fit all Audi, VW, Nissan, and Ford (not S-Max, Galaxy or Explorer), among others. However, it is important to note that these sun shades are not designed for cars with sliding or those without a frame.
- They work great for backseat windows
- They help with the heat in the car
- The price is fair
- Perfect for warmer climates
- Sunshades work great at keeping the sun out of the baby’s eyes
- The sun makes the black color fade to light grey as time goes by
10. ComfoBee Large Car Window Shade (4 Pack)
Keeping kids safe when you are driving is now easy breezy. And that’s because of such top quality car sun shades for baby as the ComfoBee Large Car Window Shades. They are designed with top quality materials that enable them to block over 97-percent of UV rays. Furthermore, they are designed to be installed on the side windows of the car. Apart from keeping your baby and/or pet safe, these car window shades will keep your car cooler. By so doing, the car window shades improve gas mileage because air conditioning burns less gas. They come in a pack of 4, with two for the front window measuring 25” x 15” and two for the rear window measuring 20” x 12”.
- Can be folded easily for quick storage
- Simple to use and installation does not take long
- The nylon material is very durable
- They keep car cool during hot days
- Could fit windows perfectly
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Car Sun Shades
We provide you with the following factors in this section.
So as not to have lots of problems during installation, it is important to choose a car sunshade that is compatible with your car.
The material used to make your car sun shade should obviously be fade-resistant as well as super durable. It should also be capable of blocking out UV rays.
A car sun shade that covers the entire window is the best. This is because such car sun shades provide maximum coverage and protection. In other words, they are better than those which do not cover car windows fully.
Different packages of car sun shades for baby have different pieces. That said, if you want to protect yourself as well, go for a 4-pack set. But if you want to protect your baby only, then a 2-pack set will do.
Although car sun shades are designed to block out the sun and prevent heat buildup, they should not at any point reduce your visibility. Needless to say, ensure that those you go for are made of see-through materials.
This article provides you with everything you need to know about car sun shades. They are useful car accessories that offer a convenient and cheaper way to block dangerous UV rays from affecting your baby’s skin. In addition, they improve comfort by preventing heat buildup. So, waste no more time and choose one from the list we have provided above.
Leave a Reply