If you have been struggling to cook perfectly boiled eggs, look no further than the best Dash rapid egg cooker. These innovative units eliminate guesswork when it comes to cooking eggs. They have such features as an auto shut-off function that automatically shuts it off once they are done. They also have alarms to alert you when the eggs are ready. Ideally, they are compact and small; hence, they can virtually fit in any kitchen counter. They also look stylish enough to blend seamlessly with any kitchen accent. They are great and a must-have for anyone with busy schedules, family or simply love boiled eggs. With that said, check the following reviews for hassle-free purchase.
View the Best Dash Rapid Egg Cooker in Reviews
1. Dash Rapid 6 Capacity Electric Egg Cooker
Most consumers trust this egg cooker from Dash because of its originality and uniqueness. They also like the fact that the unit is super easy to use since all you need to do is to choose your preferred egg, set the timer, and prepare your appetite for maximum enjoyment. The egg cooker is equipped with an auto shut-off function that prevents overcooking. Also, there is a buzzer, which notifies you when your eggs are ready. Its simplicity makes it operable even by kids. It is versatile, and, therefore, makes a great purchase for large families, picky eaters, as well as those with busy schedules. Its lightweight design and compact craftsmanship mean you can carry and use it anywhere, even when you are on the go.
- Cooks eggs to absolute perfection
- Does not take long to cook eggs
- Eliminates guesswork and makes healthy eating much easier
- The alert function sounds like a fire alarm, and this is worrisome
2. Elite Cuisine EGC-207 Stainless Steel Egg Cooker
An egg cooker that cooks eggs in their shells faster than boiling water is worth a place in these reviews. The Elite Cuisine EGC-207 is that unit. It is packed with a great number of features that make it a reliable performer. It prepares up to 7 eggs at a time, and this makes it the best bet for families. Furthermore, it prepares the eggs to your desired style. This means whether you want medium, soft or hard boiled eggs, the cooker has got you covered. It has a built-in piercing pin that releases sulfur within the eggs to leave you with yellow yolks every time. Other features are a transparent lid, an automatic shut-off indicator light, and an on/off button.
- The packaging is nicely done to fully protect the cooker
- Works great right out of the box
- Takes very little space on the counter
- Directions could be more detailed, especially where they advise users to punch a hole in the eggs to be boiled
3. Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Central Egg Cooker
With 4.4/5 stars after more than 1300 reviews, this Cuisinart CEC-10 is no doubt a high-performance unit. It cooks up to 10 eggs in their shells to make breakfast moments unforgettable, convenient, and much easier than ever before. Furthermore, it cooks eggs to the desired consistency. This means it can cook eggs to a soft, hard or medium consistency. Its poaching tray has a 4-egg capacity, while its omelet tray has a 3-egg capacity. The unit also boasts built-in cord storage to ensure easy cleanup once you are done using it. What’s more, it comes with a 180ml measuring cup, which, in turn, is equipped with a piercing pin.
- The poaching tray holds super large eggs without issues
- The egg cooker and its parts are easy to clean
- Ideal for anyone who loves eggs for breakfast
- Comes with comprehensive instructions
- Takes up very little counter space
- May arrive defective, but the manufacturer is always willing to assist
4. Hamilton Beach 25500 7 Egg Cooker – Black
Convenience is achieved in many ways like having the Hamilton Beach 25500 7 Egg Cooker. It offers a better alternative to the manual boiling/cooking of eggs. It is easy to use; thanks to its ready timer with tone. The innovative ready timer features a tone to let you know when your eggs are ready. Ideally, the egg cooker is versatile, as it can make eggs in many different ways. With that being said, it will provide you with soft boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs, medium boiled eggs, and even poached eggs. It cooks up to 7 eggs; thus, it is a great purchase for a family. Besides, it comes with lots of accessories, including a measuring cup, poaching tray, and piercing tool.
- Looks attractive in the kitchen
- Makes perfect medium soft boiled eggs
- Instructions are very clear
- Cleanup is extremely a breeze
- The handles get too hot to handle
5. Dash DEC012BK Electric Rapid Egg Cooker
The Dash DEC012BK model has got a slot in these reviews because of its 2-in-1 design. Apart from using it to boil eggs, this unit makes a great piece of equipment for steaming veggies and seafood, as well as warming tortillas, among others. Its versatility enables it to cook eggs to your liking. In other words, the cooker cooks poached eggs, hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, soft boiled eggs, and omelets. It is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty that protects it against defects and poor workmanship. Plus it comes with a poaching tray, egg holder trays, recipe book recipe database access, and measuring cup. The egg cooker also displays a sleek design that makes it accent any kitchen space.
- The footprint is small and nicely fits in the cabinet
- Makes perfect boiled hard eggs every time
- Easy to use and clean
- Arrives fast and in a good clean package
- Instructions are not detailed enough
6. Egg Genie by Big Boss, The Original Rapid Egg Cooker
Customers who have used this rapid egg cooker admit that their most preferred feature is the clear top. This is because it helps make the egg cooker much more convenient by allowing them to view eggs while they cook. Another amazing feature of this egg cooker is the egg tray, which makes it possible to transport and serve eggs. Also, there is a piercing pin for punching in the egg, so you can get exceptional results every time. You do not need to be worried about having overcooked or undercooked eggs; thanks to the model’s built-in cooking timer that will alert you when eggs are ready.
- Works very well for boiled eggs
- Works much faster than boiling the eggs in water
- The buzzer is loud enough to let you know when eggs are ready regardless of where you are
- Does not turn itself off when done
7. Chefman Electric Egg Cooker/Boiler
The features and included accessories enable this electric egg cooker/boiler to make the perfect eggs every time. One of these features is a buzzer, which alerts you when eggs are ready. Accessories, on the other hand, are a poaching tray and measuring cup. The egg cooker is cETL approved for safety and quality. In addition, it is backed by a 1-year warranty to ensure that you have no worries of spending money on it. It is one of the most versatile egg cookers in the market, given that it is not just ideal for hard boiled eggs but also it is perfect for poaching eggs, steaming vegetables, and other food items. With that said, this egg cooker is a useful tool for lunch, dinner, breakfast, and snack time.
- Makes cooking eggs a breeze
- Takes up very little space in the kitchen
- Easy to clean after use
- Customer service is exceptional
- Does not shut off automatically
8. SIMPLETASTE 7 Capacity Electric Cooker
An electric egg cooker can be difficult to clean. That’s why we are thrilled to note that this one disassembles for effortless cleaning. To disassemble it, simply remove the egg holder and/or bowl. Once you are done, wash the parts with a sponge and detergent. Another feature that makes us so thrilled with this electric cooker is the multifunctional design. It makes the cooker perfect for steaming eggs, boiling eggs, and more. Besides, this unit comes with a BPA-free bowl that is ideal for steaming vegetables and poaching eggs. The manufacturer provides a 24-month and 90-day full refund to ensure worry-free buying. We are certain that this cooker will be a perfect purchase for you, especially if you love eggs.
- Aesthetically adorable to blend with any kitchen décor
- Very compact for easy storage
- The shells of boiled eggs peel right off
- Great for preparing breakfast for the family
- Seems to have no timer
9. Elite Cuisine EGC-007B Electric Egg Cooker
You will be able to cook up to 7 eggs at a time if you have this egg cooker in your kitchen. It is not just the huge capacity that has caught our eyes but also we are impressed with the fact that the egg cooker comes with a measuring cup to allow you to calibrate the water level, so you can consistently prepare the eggs to your liking. With it, you will be able to make soft, medium or hard eggs. Another interesting feature of this model is the built-in timer, which adjusts automatically from soft to hard in order to cook eggs to your desired style. The aforementioned measuring is also equipped with a built-in piercing pin to prevent shells from cracking during cooking.
- It is so easy to use that it can be operated by kids
- Shuts off automatically when the water has evaporated
- Small and compact for easy storage
- The alarm could have a better sound
10. Copper Chef Electric Cooker Set – 7 or 14
Boiling eggs to perfection should not be a difficult task. The Copper Chef Electric Cooker Set is an easy-to-use unit, which allows you to cook 5-star boiled eggs in the comfort of your home. It does not require a timer or programming because it is equipped with Egg-right technology, which circulates steam to ensure perfect cooking. The technology also shuts off the cooker automatically to make sure that eggs do not overcook. Copper Chef has designed it with a larger capacity, so it can cook as many eggs as possible for the entire family or group friends. Moreover, they back the performance of the cooker by equipping it with several accessories, including a measuring cup, hard-boiled egg insert & extender tray, poaching insert, and omelet ring.
- Small and does not take up much space
- Has a huge capacity (14-egg capacity)
- Eggs cook perfectly and peel off easily every time
- Water cup levels could be more accurate
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
Before you visit Amazon.com, we urge you to read the following factors as well.
You should go for an egg cooker depending on the number of people who will benefit from the unit. This means if you have a large family, then the egg cooker you go for should have a large capacity, perhaps seven and up.
To fully enjoy the services of your egg cooker, consider a unit that can cook medium, soft, and hard boiled eggs. If possible, you should also consider an egg cooker that can steam vegetables, cook omelets, poach eggs, and more.
Ease of Cleaning
Because of what they are designed for, an egg cooker is likely to get dirty quickly and easily. Therefore, the one you go for should be super easy to clean. Having said that, your egg cooker should disassemble for easy cleaning plus, if possible, the parts should be dishwasher-friendly.
You are buying an egg cooker because you are after the ultimate convenience. As such, your egg cooker should not miss such features as auto shut-off function and alarm function since they make cookers convenient and easy to use.
Having the best egg cooker on the market will make your lifestyle much easier. This is because egg cookers work much faster than manual boiling of eggs. They also boil eggs perfectly and most of them cook eggs to your desired style. For the best brand, this is the place to be.