Top Best Digital Tire Inflator in 2020
Having the best digital tire inflator will do you a lot of wonders. Well, a nicely built digital tire inflator is very accurate; hence, it will have your car tires correctly inflated. And with optimally inflated car tires, expect better fuel economy, improved handling and ride performance, reduced tread wear, and increased safety. Additionally, a premium digital tire inflator has all the features spot-on. For instance, it has a large LCD display that is easy to read. Plus top quality digital tire inflator works on all automotive, motorcycles, electric bikes, bicycles, bikes, and even lawn mowers. In this piece, we have compiled the best ones and reviewed them for sweat-free buying.
Checkout the Best Digital Tire Inflator in Reviews
1. AstroAI 150 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge (1 Pack)
The 1-year warranty that comes with this digital tire inflator shows that the manufacturer stands behind it fully for worry-free buying. What’s more, the manufacturer has designed the tool with versatility in mind. As such, you will find it handy for trucks, cars, bicycles, and motorcycles, among others. The unit is very easy to use. Well, simply press the ON/UNIT/OFF button to turn it on. Once you have done that, select the range and voila! You are done. It shuts off automatically in 30 – 40 seconds to save power. Moreover, this digital tire pressure gauge has 4 settings with a range of 0 – 150PSI/0 – 10Bar/0 – 10Kgf/cm2 or 0 – 1000KPA.
- Very cheap in price
- Easy to use and works as advertised
- Appears to be very accurate
- Takes a reading and holds it to make the gauge easy to read
- No mechanism on it to allow some air to escape in the event that you over inflate the tire
2. AstroAI 250 PSI Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge
We advise you to go for this digital tire inflator because it makes it more convenient and easier to fill tires. It is a quality tool that comes with a 3-year warranty to give you assurances that you will not lose money in case of any unfortunates. When not used for 20 seconds, it will turn off automatically, so it can preserve battery life. Furthermore, this unit comes equipped with a built-in air bleeder valve, which comes in handy in the event that you over-inflate the tire. It works by quickly decreasing air in over-inflated tires. With this digital tire inflator, you will be able to accurately measure a range from 0 – 250PSI.
- Turns on automatically when it senses pressure on the hose outlet
- The gauge is easy to read
- Very accurate and works great for home use
- The deflator bottom is comfortable to reach
- Quality control appears to be lacking, but the manufacturer is very responsive
3. JACO 200PSI FlowPro Digital Tire Inflator Gauge
There is no digital tire inflator that is as convenient as the JACO 200PSI FlowPro Digital Tire Inflator Gauge. Its versatile functionality will let you measure tire pressure in 4 unit modes, which are Bar, PSI, KPA, and Kgf/cm2. Ideally, this tool comes with a 100-percent lifetime satisfaction guarantee to give you peace of mind knowing that regardless of what happens your money will not go to waste. Apart from getting a digital tire inflator, the package includes a user manual, steel ¼-inch NPT male quick-connect fitting, exclusive advanced auto lock-on air chuck (patented technology), a BONUS thread seal tape roll, and 2 AAA batteries. This means the digital tire inflator is ready to use out of the box.
- The backlight is bright enough
- Appears to be solidly engineered
- Works smoothly and seems very accurate
- Customer service is very responsive
- Let’s air out if not fitted correctly
4. EPAuto 255 PSI Digital Tire Inflator
Despite the low price point, this digital tire inflator seems to tick all the boxes. First, it measures pressures in many different units, including PSI, KPA, Bar, and kg/cm2. Second, it measures pressure from 0 to 255 PSI. And this in other unit modes converts to 0 – 1800 KPA, 0 – 18 Bar, and 0 – 18Kg/cm2. It boasts an accuracy of +/-0.1%, which is simply perfect. In addition, this tire inflator shuts off automatically if it remains inactive for 15 seconds. That being said, it will help increase battery life. This tool is solidly built with commercial-grade heavy-duty steel construction, so it can provide you with endless reliability. And it is powered by 2 LR03 AAA 1.5V batteries (included).
- Turns on automatically when pressurized at the valve stem
- The battery status indicator is a nice touch
- The inflator has 4 units of measure
- The display is very clear
- Could be more accurate
5. AstroAI 150 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge (2 Pack)
Here is one main reason why these digital tire inflators from AstroAI make a perfect car accessory gift for men; they have all the things needed for outstanding results. For instance, their LCD display has a backlit feature not to mention their nozzles, which are lighted. As such, you will be able to use them comfortably even in total darkness. In addition, these tire pressure gauges are versatile enough to be used for motorcycles, trucks, cars, and bicycles. Their nozzles effortlessly form a seal with the Schrader valve stem to give accurate readings in 0.1 increments. They measure pressure from 0 – 150 PSI/0 – 10Kgf/cm2/0 – 10 Bar or 0 – 1000 KPA.
- Easy to use and gives accurate readings
- The price is right
- Lightweight and easy to read
- They work great at keeping tires optimally inflated
- The plastic construction makes them seem cheap
6. Accutire Talking Digital Tire Pressure Gauge (MS-4441GB)
If there is a digital tire inflator that deserves to be included in these reviews is the Accutire MS-4441GB model. It has one feature that most digital tire inflators do not have. And this is the ability to announce pressure in both English and Spanish. As if that’s not enough, this advanced tire inflator speaks the last pressure reading displayed. This means that when you have it, then you will not have to bend or squat in order to get readings. It makes it much easier and somewhat enjoyable to fill the tires of your car. Another interesting feature of this unit is the easy-to-read LCD display. Plus this tool comes with an auto shut-off feature that enables it to preserve the battery life.
- Works great in dark areas
- The voice is well thought out and works okay
- Comes with a complete manual
- The display is large enough
- Takes several times to get the right reading
7. DIYCO D5 Blue LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
DIYCO was founded in 2015, but do not be fooled. The company manufactures products that are premium enough to match those of the oldest manufacturers you can ever think of. The D5 Blue LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is definitely one of those products. It is not just well made but also it comes with a minimum of a 2-year warranty to protect against defects and poor workmanship. The tire pressure gauge also has a large 1.5-inch LCD display that is equipped with LED backlit to make sure that you totally have no problem getting the readings. It works on SUVs, bicycles, go-karts, motorsports, cars, and lawnmowers, among others. Since it is well made and digital, this tire inflator will no doubt provide you with accurate results.
- The shipping is quick and painless
- The LCD display is large for easy reading
- Versatile; works on cars, SUV, lawn mowers, etc
- The manufacturer fully stands behind it
8. Measurement Limited Michelin MN-4535B Digital Tire Gauge with Bleed Valve
This is another digital tire inflator with a “wow” factor. Well, it is designed in such a way that it remembers the recommended pressure for your car, truck or SUV. That said, the digital tire gauge helps take convenience to a whole new level. It reads pressure up to 99 PSI or 6.85 BAR, which is just fine. Moreover, it has two units of measure; BAR and PSI. Plus it comes with an air bleed function for precise pressure. Its backlit display is blue, and, therefore, very easy to read. Since it is designed with convenience in mind, this tool will make sure that you drive with correctly inflated tires. It comes with batteries; hence, you will be able to use it right out of the box.
- Very simple to use
- The bleed valve is very handy
- The display is incredibly easy to read
- Seems well built and works as expected
- Cannot withstand heat from vehicles
9. GERCH 200PSI Digital Tire Inflator
Running to the gas station every time your car tires are deflated is quite daunting. That’s why we advise that you consider this 200PSI digital tire inflator. It is designed for all types of auto, bikes, motorcycles, trucks, and SUVs, among others. It has a built-in air bleeder valve that quickly bleeds off pressure should your tire be over pressurized. What’s more, this digital tire inflator comes with a standard air hose fitting, two interchangeable air compressor chucks, batteries, and Presta valve adaptor. It also comes with a 3-year guarantee to protect against the unfortunates. The fact that this tool comes with a pressure gauge means you will be able to inflate the tires of your car in no time.
- Durable, precise, and easy to use
- Eliminates guesswork during tire inflation
- The digital readout is easy to read
- The package comes with all the essentials for a pro setup
- The reading is quite jumpy
10. DIYCO Blue LCD Digital Tire Inflator – D3
The DIYCO Blue LCD Digital Tire Inflator – D3 has lots of recommended uses. For instance, it works with automotive, car, SUV, compresor de aire, electric bike, automobile, motorsports, go-kart, truck, lawn mower, RV, Semi, bikes, and bicycle, among others. In addition, this digital tire inflator has a built-in LCD backlit display that works great even in low-light conditions. Its pressure range is from 3 – 150 PSI and its accuracy is +/-1%. Its resolution, on the other hand, is 0.1 psi for new version 3.1. The tool is 3-in-1 in the sense that it can inflate tires, deflate tires, and check the air. Its body is finished in attractive anodized red for improved aesthetics.
- One of the easiest to use in the market
- Easy to read in low light
- The bleeder valve is a useful addition
- Appears to be very accurate
- The inflator may arrive defective but the manufacturer is very responsive
How to Choose the Best Digital Tire Inflator
This second section talks about the following factors:
The Number of Units of Measure
A digital tire inflator with all the 4 major units of measure (i.e. PSI, KPA, BAR, and Kgf/cm2) should be a frontier for you for maximum convenience.
Your digital tire inflator should have an LCD display that is large enough to let you see the readings with much ease. The LCD display should have a backlit feature for effortless reading in low-light conditions.
You are buying a digital tire inflator because you are after ultimate convenience. Therefore, the unit you are set to go for should really be accurate. If possible, consider those with accuracies of +/-1%.
A digital tire inflator that works with all auto, motorcycles, electric bikes, bike, SUV, trucks, etc. is worth considering because they are very convenient.
You should not be too focused on accuracy and other features to the extent that you forget the build quality of the digital tire inflator you are about to buy. With that said, go for a model that is made with durable materials.
There are some features that your digital tire inflator must-have. A feature like a built-in air bleeder valve is really important, as it makes it easy to eject some air in an over-pressurized tire. Also, your inflator should have an auto shut-off feature to help increase battery life.
There is nothing poetic about running to the gas station every now and then. That’s why you should consider the above digital tire inflators. They have what it takes to keep the pressure in your car tires at the correct level. Most of them also work with several vehicles. So, pick one and thank us later.