Top 5 Best LED Dimmer Switches in Reviews
Most people live sedentary lifestyles, which require little or no physical activity. And it is because of this that cases of backaches have been on the rise. While the pain may come and go, sometimes it seems to get worse to the extent of preventing you from doing your everyday activities. Well, paying a therapist a visit may seem the best way to deal with this issue, but generally, the whole process is time consuming not to mention how costly it can be. That’s why it is recommended to go for an electric massager for back pain. These convenient units help alleviate back pain, tensions, and aches. So, go ahead and choose one from the following top 10 best electric massagers for back pain in 2020 reviews.
List the Best Electric Massagers for Back Pain in Reviews
#1. FIVE S Black FS8812 10-Motor Massage Seat Cushion
This electric massager is specially designed to help you get rid of back pain. It has 4 zones that allow it provide massage on the neck, shoulder, upper back, middle back, lumbar/lower back, and thighs. In general, the 4 zones enable it to offer a full body massage. In addition, this seat cushion comes with both AC and DC adapters to let you use it anywhere including your car.
- Hand Control Unit: It makes the massage seat cushion easy to use.
- 3-year Warranty: It protects against original defects.
- Instruction Manual: Provides a guideline on how to use the electric massager.
#2. Homedics Percussion Action Massager
Designed to massage the entire body, the Homedics Percussion Action Massager is what you need to keep back pain at bay. It will let you choose from the different heads for a customized massage. Well, the three heads include gentle, firm, and soothing heat massage. To get the most of this massager, make sure the red heat nodes are exposed and the attachments are removed. The Homedics Percussion Action Massager should not be used by diabetics.
- Ergonomic Handle: It allows you to use the massager for prolonged periods.
- Dual Pivoting Heads: They massage up to 3,100 pulses in a minute.
- Variable Speed Control: It customizes the user’s massaging experience.
#3. Wahl Percussion Therapeutic Massager (4290-300)
This device provides a deep massage with its high functioning features. It measures 10.88 inches high by 16.00 inches wide by 6.50 inches deep and weighs only 3.030 pounds. For this reason, expect to carry and use it almost anywhere. Unlike other electric massagers, the Wahl 4290-300 model is corded, so it can give you optimum power. It is good for relieving both fatigue and pain.
- Variable Speed Feature: It will let you adjust the intensity of the massage from light to intense.
- 8-foot Cord: It is long enough to reach anywhere including places far away from power sources.
- Four Finger Flex: They mimic a human touch massage.
#4. Zyllion Black Shiatsu Pillow Massager (ZMA13BK)
Designed to help you relieve sore muscles, the Zyllion Black Shiatsu Pillow Massager (ZMA13BK) will let you enjoy an active lifestyle. It is very easy to use and works on all body parts including the calf, abdomen, lower and upper back, and other areas. What’s more, this massager works with both 110 – 220V. Plus it comes with a UL-approved power adapter to give you confidence that you are using a certified product.
- 90-money Back Guarantee: Allows you to return the product for a full refund should you be unhappy with it.
- 1-Year Warranty: It protects against the unfortunate.
- Adjustable Handle Straps: They allow you to adjust the pillow during the massage.
- Auto Shutoff Feature: It promotes safety.
#5. Gideon Seat Cushion Vibrating Massager
The Gideon Seat Cushion Vibrating Massager is designed to help you relieve tension, stress, and aches. It provides a perfect massage by penetrating deep into your back to make sure that you have no pain after that. Ideally, it is designed not to massage the back but also to alleviate pain from the thighs and hips. You can carry it anywhere and use it at any time; thanks to its convenient design.
- 10 Vibration Points: They deeply penetrate the muscles and tissues.
- 4 Massaging Modes: They work with 4 intensity settings to let you customize your massage experience.
- Corded Hand Control: It is easy to use to help you achieve the results you want without much fuss.
#6. Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager
Naipo has equipped this shiatsu back and neck massager with a heat deep kneading massage to enable it to provide a stunning massage for neck, shoulders, legs, and foot. They have also designed the massager with convenience in mind, so you can use it in the car, office or at home. In addition, this massager is automatic; hence, it will shut down after 20 minutes to improve safety and conserve energy.
- Built-in Advanced Heat Function: It transfers warmth to ligaments and muscles in order to improve blood circulation.
- 8 Deep-kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes: They relieve muscle tightness as well as soothing tired muscles.
- Adjustable Intensity Button: It has 3 different speeds (low, medium, and high) to give you the best massage ever.
#7. Gideon Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow
Made with enough intelligence, the Gideon Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow tries to mimic the hands of the real massage therapists. For this reason, it will give you a vigorous massage that will immediately relieve aches, tension, pain, and even knots. It calms and reinvigorates the body to make sure that you stay fit always. Additionally, this electric massager works everywhere, and, therefore, can be used in the office or at home.
- 3D Multi-direction Balls: They rotate to deeply penetrate your muscles and tissues.
- Stretchable Strap: It enables the massager to securely attach to the chair.
- Flexible Design: The massager can be used in the office or at home.
#8. Naipo Shiatsu Back Massager
Relieve fatigue with the Naipo Shiatsu Back Massager. This unit is ideal for relieving pain from the shoulder and even the neck. It is made for people whose heights range from 1.6m to 1.8m, meaning it can fit several individuals. Additionally, its massage nodes can be adjusted up and down to meet your specific needs. It also has a customized selection to help you create a unique massage experience that suits you.
- Rotation Kneading Massage Rollers: They mimic the real human fingers to help relieve fatigue and improve blood circulation.
- 8 Deep-kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes: They soothe and relieve tired muscles.
- 3-Level Intensity Adjustable Settings: They provide different levels of hip relaxation.
#9. Naipo Electric Back Massager
Using the Naipo Electric Back Massager is probably the best way to alleviate back pain. This is because this unit is designed to offer massage to the entire body. It alleviates pain not just from the back but also from other body parts such as the shoulder, neck, calf, leg, and foot. The massager is also safe, and it is very easy to use.
- Long Anti-slip Handle: It is very easy to grip to ensure easy use.
- Streamline Design: It allows the massager to effortlessly glide to different body parts.
- 6 Interchangeable Massage Nodes: They offer many different deep tissue massage experiences.
- Advanced Heating Function: Penetrates gentle heat in order to greatly soothe stiff muscles.
#10. NURSAL 3D Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager
The fact that this electric massager is a Shiatsu massager means it will deeply touch your painful or aching muscles. It is crafted to match the human body; hence, expect it to offer a massage like a professional therapist. What’s more, the massager will let you control the warm function to make blood circulates effectively in your body. It is safe and portable, meaning you will be able to use it anywhere.
- 3 Strength Levels: They allow you to get the right position and the appropriate amount of pressure to relieve muscle pains.
- Heating Function: It soothes aching muscles without much fuss.
- 4 Kneading Balls and 3D Design: They offer more touching to aching parts.
How to Choose the Best Electric Massager for Back Pain
Some of the factors to consider before you choose an electric massager are the size, the shape, portability, and safety.
It is important to go for an electric massager that you can use anywhere at any time. This is because you are unlikely to know where the pain may get the better of you. Therefore, go for a massager that is designed for use in the car, office or at home.
While larger massagers may be difficult to carry around, they have large surface areas that allow them to give a proper massage. On the contrary, small massagers are easy to carry around, but they may not cover your back as expected. For this reason, make sure the size you choose will meet your specific needs.
Electric massagers are likely to overheat, and this can be dangerous to your health. You should, therefore, only choose electric massagers with auto shutoff features. Although such a feature may put the massager off before you enjoy the massage to the fullest, it helps keep you safe.
An electric massager alleviates back pain, improves circulation, lifts mood, improves nervous system, and encourages sleep. It is a must-have for people who sit in the computer for several hours or those who go on long trips on a regular basis. Since we do not want you to get confused and land a poorly built product, we have unveiled the above reviews and guideline.