One of the greatest investments you can make as a car owner is to buy the best front bumper guard for cars. Bumper guards are really handy if you do not have the option to park your car in a garage on a consistent basis. They will protect the bumper of your car from minor scuffs and scratches that are normally as a result of parking in a car park or the street. By so doing, front bumper guards help extend the life and look of your car bumper. They are a must-have for every car owner. And that’s why we bring you the following reviews.
Checkout the Best Front Bumper Guard for Cars in Reviews
1. BumpShox XL Front Car Bumper Protection
Measuring 14 inches wide by 8.5 inches high by 2.25 inches thick, this front bumper guard for cars is wider and taller than the frame of a standard license plate. In addition, it is made of V-Tech all-weather foam that will not rust or crack like models made of metal or plastic. The car bumper protection guard also features a recessed screw design, which eliminates any protruding metal parts that can damage the bumper of another vehicle. It has a pyramid design that features steep angles, which, in turn, give it a sleek appearance, as well as increasing flexibility and maximizing shock absorption. Another crucial feature is the flex-fin extender that offers additional coverage to protect the front bumper from scratches and dents in the event that a taller vehicle backs into your car.
- It is of very good quality
- Looks cool and feels sturdy
- Comes with screws that make installation a breeze
- Interferes with the parking sensors of some vehicles
2. Luv-Tap Complete Coverage Front Bumper Guard
The Luv-Tap front bumper guard for cars is over two inches thick, over seven inches tall, and over fifteen inches wide. Well, that’s a good size, which enables the guard to provide maximum protection. The guard is also equipped with a well-thought-out patent pending frame design that is flexible and will protect your car and license plate much better than ever before. Moreover, it comes with dense impact-absorbing all-weather foam that will never rust. As such, expect the front bumper guard to work as intended for years to come. The guard offers the much-needed protection without making it hard to view the license plate. And its screw heads are recessed; hence, will not damage other vehicles.
- Seems to provide great coverage
- Does not take long to install
- Great for drivers who park on the streets a lot
- Well made and comes with no physical defects
- The screws supplied could be long enough
3. LEDKINGDOMUS Front Bumper for 87-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ
Although you will pay an extra coin to have this front bumper for cars, it is worth it. Its installation is direct, meaning you can directly bolt it on 1987 – 1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ/1997 – 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ all models. You do not need to drill or cut anything to have the front bumper guard installed on your vehicle. Another reason why we deem this front bumper as a great investment is that it comes with LED accent lighting, which looks great as well as helping improve visibility. The bumper is made from durable 5/32 inch steel sheet and 2-inch by 0.120-inch steel tubing.
- Looks sharp on the vehicle
- Installation is a snap
- Comes with a winch plate
- Great quality for the money
- Has great thickness and coating
- The built-in LED lights are not the best for those looking for brighter lighting
4. Razer Auto Front Bumper for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
This is another expensive front bumper guard that is worth every penny. It is designed for 2007 – 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler all models. It measures 65 inches wide by 22 inches high; thus, it provides full coverage. Its rugged appearance makes it strong enough to provide amazing protection. The front bumper also has a Tiger textured black powder coat, which protects against corrosion, thereby, improving durability. It has a built-in winch plate that can winch up to 12,000 pounds. Furthermore, it comes with two light tabs on the pre-runner hoop for off-road lighting. It is a well-made front bumper guard that will not just protect your vehicle but also will take its aesthetics a notch higher.
- The quality and finish are great
- Arrives on time and very well packaged
- The skid plate finishes the look cleanly
- Very easy to install; no cutting or modifying required
- Does not come with instructions
5. U-Drive Front Bumper for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (No Wiring Harness)
U-Drive is an American Company that is focused on making their customers happy by producing top quality products. Well, that probably explains why this front bumper guard for cars is on demand. The bumper guard comes with four LED lights, 2 D-ring mounts, and 1 set of screws. In other words, you will get extra accessories for maximum utilization of the bumper guard. The material used to make the bumper guard is 3/16 inch cold rolled steel, which is super strong for maximum car protection. The aforementioned two D-ring mounts are welded on the outside and inside for unrivaled strength. This front bumper guard is designed for 2007 – 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK.
- Looks awesome on vehicles
- The built-in LEDs are quite good
- The mounting points for a winch are good
- Great quality for the price
- Installation is quick and easy
- The steel used is sturdy
- Packaging should be improved
6. Tyger Auto Front Bumper Guard (TG-GD6F60098) Fits 2004 – 2019 Ford F150
Another well-built car front bumper guard that is worth your attention is the Tyger Auto TG-GD6F60098 model. It fits 2004 – 2019 Ford with the exception of Raptor, Ecoboost, and 2004 Heritage Edition. The front bumper for cars comes with a DIY installation manual and mounting hardware to make installation easy breezy. It is made of heavy-duty 2.5” tubing frame and long-lasting E-coating textured black finish to provide resistance against rust and improve durability. The front bumper guard also boasts seamless welding to ensure a sturdy structure. Because of its superior build quality, this front bumper guard will serve you for ages. It comes with a 5-year warranty that protects against defects for worry-free buying.
- The bar is solid and the coating excellent
- Offers the much-needed protection
- Installation is quick and easy
- Very secure and great for the price
- Likely to be loose if not installed correctly
7. TOPFIRE FG-JK07 Matte Black FRONT GRILLE
The TOPFIRE FG-JK07 will not just protect your Jeep Wrangler to the fullest but also will give it a completely new look. It has the great “Angry bird” inspired design, which looks unique, making your vehicle stand out in the crowd. The front grille is made of top quality polypropylene plastic, and, therefore, it will not rust, delaminate or dehisce. The material is tough enough to stand up to light impacts time after time. Ideally, the front grille works great because it is an upgraded version. It has no logo, making it perfect for everyone. Plus it comes with clips and rubber strip to keep rain at bay. Buy it with peace of mind knowing that if it fails to work for you, then you can return it for a refund; thanks to the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Arrives quickly and well packaged
- The price is reasonable
- Makes Jeep Wranglers stand out
- Transforms the look of Jeep Wranglers completely
- May have a few issues, but the manufacturer is excellent
8. Dewhel Front Bumper – Fits Volkswagen MK7 VII Golf GTi 2015-Up
Many drivers do not fancy the idea of having to drill a hole into their car in order to mount a front bumper guard. Well, if you are one of them, the Dewhel Front Bumper Guard is for you. It will let you mount a front license plate directly on to its front tow hook. Ideally, it is super easy to remove when it is unwanted. In fact, it is so easy to remove that you will cause zero harm to your car. It protects the resale value of your vehicle and keeps it in stock condition until you are ready to sell. The front bumper guard is compatible with 2015-Up Volkswagen GTi and 2015-Up Volkswagen Golf 7. It is, however, not compatible with the previous MK6/MK5 Volkswagen GTi/Golf or Volkswagen Jetta.
- Installs quickly and easily
- The parts are of high quality
- Comes with screws and lock nuts
- Sturdy enough to withstand the test of time
- Does not work with front sensors
9. TAC Front Bumper Fit 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Truck Accessories Company makes wonderful car accessories to ensure 100-percent customer satisfaction. One of their products is this front bumper guard for cars that perfectly fits 2007 – 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. However, do not buy it if you have 2018 Wrangler JL Models. The bumper guard is made of heavy-duty 5/32 inch steel and 2-inch by 0.120-inch tubing. Moreover, it has a 2-stage textured black powder coat finish that further improves its durability. The winch plate it comes with is rated up to 12,000 pounds. Plus there are 2 tabs on the pre-runner hook to provide extra lights. The manufacturer of this front bumper guard provides a 3-year warranty to protect the product against manufacturing defects.
- Arrives super quickly and is easy to install
- Looks great once installed
- Welds are decent and the coating well applied
- The price is better
- The non-slip, textured finish is wonderful
- Fog lights can be a little hard to put in it
10. Flexyframe LD Front Bumper Guard
If you value convenience, the Flexyframe LD Front Bumper Guard should be a frontier for you. It is a 2-in-1 unit that acts as a license plate holder as well as a bumper guard. It has a sleek all-black design that is low-profile; thus, will not attract unnecessary attention. Moreover, this bumper guard comes with built-in screw caps to prevent the mounting screws of your license plate from causing damage to other vehicles. The built-in screw caps also cover the mounting screws, thereby, preventing them from being visible. The bumper guard will not rust or crack. And that’s because it boasts all-metal construction. It is 12.5 inches wide by 6.5 inches high by 1 inch thick.
- Looks very appealing on vehicles
- The thickness places a nice gap between cars
- Priced right and easy to install
- Does its job as intended
- The 2-in-1 design is well thought out
- The rigidity leaves a lot to be desired
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Front Bumper Guard for Cars
This piece also talks about factors you need to consider when buying a front bumper guard for your car.
Before you buy a front bumper guard, make sure it is compatible with your car. This is because the last thing you want is a front bumper guard that will not offer maximum protection because it is incompatible with your vehicle.
When buying a front bumper guard, look for a unit made of a material that will not rust or crack. That said, one material you can consider is rubber. Unlike metal or plastic, rubber neither rusts nor cracks. If you must buy a bumper guard made of metal, make sure it is well coated to prevent rust. Similarly, consider a plastic material that will not delaminate or dehisced if you must buy a guard made of plastic.
Ease of Installation
If possible, go for a front bumper guard that requires no drilling. Also, try as much as possible to settle for models that come with mounting hardware as well as installation instruction. Well, a bumper guard that is easy to install will let you enjoy its services to the fullest since it will install solidly.
Some drivers simply don’t care. They will cause scuffs and scratches to your car whenever they are parking theirs. Luckily, the above front bumper guards are here to solve that. They provide maximum coverage to make sure that the bumper of your car is well protected. With that said, pick one to help you improve the overall lifespan of your vehicle.