Top Best Front and Rear Dash Cam
It is safe to say that the best front and rear dash cam is better than the best rear dash cam or front cam. This is because it is a combination of both front and rear cameras. This means it will provide you with footage both in the front and rear of your vehicle. With it, you will never miss a moment while you are on the road. And it is not just capturing every moment that makes a front & rear dash cam the best but also the fact that it can come in handy when you are involved in a collision and you want to seek compensation from an insurance firm. With all that said, go ahead and pick one from the reviews below.
List The Best Front and Rear Dash Cam in Reviews
#1. YI 2.7” Screen Smart Dash Cam
YI Smart 2.7” Screen Smart Dash Cam at a Glance:
- 1 lithium-ion battery required
- G-sensor Technology
- Built-in 2.7-inch TFT LCD Widescreen
This smart dash cam is designed with Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) that enables it to provide real-time intelligent lane departure warnings. The dash cam also features a 165-degree super wide-angle lens, which allows it to comfortably monitor 3 lanes. Needless to say, blind spots will be the least of your concern when you have this camera installed on your dashboard. Another feature you must know about is the F1.8 aperture that combines with the 3.0um*3.0um high-sensitivity image sensor and high-resolution all-glass lens to provide you with outstanding night vision.
- Installation is a breeze
- The video quality is great for the price
- The wide angle is perfect for capturing activities from the sides
- The dash cam is Wi-Fi-enabled
- Makes a great gift for long-haul truck drivers
- The mount is not strong enough to hold the camera onto the windshield
Best For: This is the best front and rear dash cam for eliminating blind spots.
See Also: Best Rear View Mirror Dash Cam
#2. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam
Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam at a Glance:
- 250mAh battery
- Front lens is 170 degrees
- 1.5-Inch TFT LCD Display
- NOVATEK NT96660 processor
Although this front and rear dash cam is expensive, it is still worth investing in. This is because it is the best dash cam front and rear. It is suitable for uber, commuters, families, taxis, lyft drivers, and rideshare. It works in most climates with temperatures ranging from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 158 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius). What’s more, this unit has a built-in microphone that delivers high-performance audio recording. It also has G-sensor technology, optional GPS, and looping recording mode.
- The two cameras record at the same time
- Cameras can capture images in complete darkness
- Adjustable in many ways
- Comes with clear instructions for easy installation
- Customer support is excellent
Best For: Since this dash cam captures images clearly in the dark, it is great for anyone who drives at night.
See Also: Best Vehicle Backup Cameras
#3. AUKEY 170 Degrees Wide Angle Dash Cam for Cars
AUKEY Wide Angle Dash Cam at a Glance:
- Loop recording mode
- Operating temperature is from -22 deg F – 167 deg F (-30 deg C – 75 deg C)
- 2.0-inch LCD screen
- Dimensions are 2.2 by 2.2 by 1.2 inches
- Image sensor is Sony Exmor IMX323
This unit cannot miss anywhere the best front and rear dash cam 2020 are being reviewed. This is because it has several top features that help improve its performance. One of these features is the supercapacitor that has greater heat and cold endurance as well as a longer lifetime than standard battery technology. Another feature is the loop recording mode that ensures the camera captures every moment by writing over old and unwanted footage.
- Customer service is amazing
- The price is reasonable
- Easy to set up
- Delivers exceptional video quality
- May arrive defective, but customer service is the best
Best For: If you are looking for a dash cam to back you up should you be involved in any road accident, this unit is the best bet.
See Also: Best Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
#4. Crosstour Both 1080P FHD Front and Rear Dash Cam (CR900)
Crosstour CR900 Front and Rear Dash Cam at a Glance:
- Novatek Chip
- Sony sensor
- Dual F1.8 super big aperture
- Dual 1080p FHD resolution
With super hawkeye night vision, it is safe to say that the Crosstour CR900 is the best front and rear dash cam with night vision. The camera boasts HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology that allows it to automatically adjust the brightness of the clips. It is not just the powerful night vision technology that makes us rate this dashboard camera so highly; we are also impressed with the fact that both the rear and front cameras have 1080p resolutions. This means both of them capture clear images to ensure 100-percent satisfaction.
- Durability is top-notch and assembly is a breeze
- Shipping is insanely fast
- Video quality for the price is great
- Software is straightforward and easy to understand
- The videos have outstanding color
- Does not support much storage
Best For: This front and rear dash cam is suitable for low-light environments.
See Also: Best Radar Detector
#5. APEMAN 1440P & 1080P Dual Dash Cam
APEMAN 1440P & 1080P Dual Dash Cam at a Glance:
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Sony IMAX 335 Sensor Protection
- 1520P Max resolution for a single cam
Contrary to public opinion, it is not just a dash cam front and rear wireless that is the best but also there are some wired models that work just fine. One of these models is the APEMAN 1440P & 1080P Dual Dash Cam. It comes with a 6-meter rear cable that helps it work exceptionally well. Furthermore, this dash cam front and rear is loaded with lots of features. For instance, it has an innovative IPS screen display as well as a dual wide 170-degree wide angle.
- Extremely simple to install
- The included cable is super long
- The suction mount works well
- The wiring is of great quality
- Easy to use and the price point is pocket-friendly
- Instructions could explain more about the functions
Best For: A high resolution and impressive color rendition make this dash cam the best option for anyone who values in-car safety.
#6. RTMOK 1080P Dash Camera Front and Rear
RTMOK 1080P Dash Camera Front and Rear at a Glance:
- 170-degree wide angle
- Parking guard
- FHD 1080p resolution
- Dual lens
- Motion detection
We regard this device as the best dual camera dash cam on the market because its features are above average. For instance, it has a large screen that is 4 inches, and, therefore, will provide you with a clear view. It also has a 24 hours parking monitor that enables it to automatically turn on to record once a moving object is detected. Another feature that impresses us is the gravity sensor that locks the video in case of a sudden shake or collision. The dashboard camera supports up to 32GB, which is just fine.
- Camera view at night is excellent
- The cord is long enough to reach the lighter
- Has a sleek design
- Very easy to install and use
- Does not come with an SD card, but, for the price, you cannot complain
Best For: The car camera makes a perfect purchase for those who want to protect their vehicles while driving.
#7. ZOMFOM Dash Cam Front and Rear Car Vehicle Camera
ZOMFOM Front and Rear Car Vehicle Camera at a Glance:
- 4” touch screen
- Loop recording and GPS sensor
- Built-in 400mAh battery
Front and rear dash cams are numerous on the market. As such getting a quality one can be quite daunting. But we say, stay calm because in front of you is a quality car dash camera front and rear. The front camera has a 170-degree wide angle while the back camera has a 130-degree viewing angle. Besides, this device features a waterproof rear camera. Other features that make this dashboard front and rear camera system the best are WDR technology, big LED light, and F1.8 large aperture.
- Cables are long enough to be useful in any vehicle
- Installation is a piece of cake
- The suction cup is outstanding
- Does not come with a memory card, but that’s the only extra accessory you need to buy
Best For: Only the best dashboard camera will provide you with a wonderful and safe driving experience. Well, that camera is the ZOMFOM Front and Rear Camera.
#8. KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD Wide Angle Dash Cam
KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD Wide Angle Dash Cam at a Glance:
- 1-year warranty
- Supports 64GB/128GB
- Super large 800mAh battery
- Advanced parking mode
This front and rear car camera recorder has made it to these coveted front and rear dash cam reviews because it has incredible features that are not there in ordinary dash cams. For example, most dashboard cameras have screens with sizes between 2” and 3”. But the screen of this model is up to 5 inches in size. As if that’s not enough, the screen is IPS to ensure maximum clarity and satisfaction. Additionally, this unit has a superior night vision; thanks to the 6-glass lens design as well as the WDR (Wide Dynamic Range).
- Installation is insanely easy
- Cameras offer incredible video quality
- The mirror provides clear reflection when the camera is not in use
- The microphone leaves a lot to be desired
Best For: This dash cam makes a great purchase for those who are dealing with dash cams for the first time. It is made by a manufacturer with a quick-response support team.
#9. Pruveeo Dash Cam with Infrared Night Vision (C2)
Pruveeo Dash Cam with Infrared Night Vision (C2) at a Glance:
- Novatek NT96660
- Infrared light: yes
- 2.7” TFT LCD screen
- Night vision: yes
You cannot talk about a front and rear dash cam with night vision without mentioning this unit. It has both infrared light and night vision feature; making it the ultimate dash camera on the market. As if that’s not enough, all the two cameras in this device use the Sony IMX323 sensor. Another amazing feature that makes us regard this device so highly is the 150-degree wide-angle, which reduces blind spots. Plus there is a loop recording mode that enables the two cameras to keep on recording by overwriting oldest recordings.
- The resolution is high
- Instructions are clear enough
- Setup is quite straightforward
- Most people do not like the fact that this camera changes to black and white automatically
Best For: If you are looking for a dash cam that saves power, this is the unit for you. It shuts down after 5 seconds when there is no external power connection.
#10. TOGUARD 10” Mirror Dash Cam
TOGUARD 10” Mirror Dash Cam at a Glance:
- Auto adjustable rear view angle
- Super night vision
- Loop recording and G-sensor
- Works like a regular mirror
The resolution of this unit may not be the highest but it is still one of the best front and rear dash cams you have ever met. The resolution is available either in 1080p front camera + 720p rear camera or 720p front camera + 1080p backup camera. Well, these resolutions are not bad at all. The device also boasts a flexible front camera lens that can be extended out from the mirror view around windshield intrusion bars. What’s more, the display fits effortlessly over the existing mirror with rubber straps.
- The front camera is very simple to install
- Picture quality of the front camera is pretty good
- Customer service is very accommodating
- The cable of the rear is not long enough
Best For: This camera is perfect for those who want to have an easy time in the event that they are involved in an accident and now need compensation from an insurance firm.
#11. Crosstour CR600 Dual Dash Cam
Crosstour CR600 Dual Dash Cam at a Glance:
- Operating temperature varies from -20 deg C – 60 deg C
- Waterproof design
- Extra-long 5.9-meter USB cable
What makes this device the best dual dash cam is that it is waterproof. This means you can have it installed on the exterior. The dual dash cam needs a cable to work, but this does not, in any way, mean it is of lower quality than a wireless dash cam front and rear. This is because it is equipped with lots of great features such as wide viewing angles on the front and rear cameras. The device also has a super night vision for ultimate reliability.
- The price is very affordable
- Easy to use and has good resolution
- The viewing angles are great
- Not everyone is okay with the idea of giving 5 stars in order to get a gift
Best For: If you have a fairly big vehicle and you want to install a front and rear dash cam, this device should be a frontier for you.
#12. TOGUARD Dual Cam Front and Rear Car Camera
TOGUARD Dual Cam Front and Rear Car Camera at a Glance:
- Ultra-compact 3-inch screen
- 6pcs LED infrared night vision lights
- 720P automatically reversing view
What makes this wireless dash cam front and rear the best front rear dash cam on the market is the 720p automatically reversing view. When you are reversing, there is an auxiliary line that guides you. Ideally, the image of the rear camera automatically switches to full screen. The dash also has other exceptional features such as G-sensor, loop recording mode, and 24 hours parking monitor. Plus it will provide you with vivid images in night vision. It is a cool camera for cars made by a company established in 2009.
- Easy to install and functions very nicely
- Has an IR vision
- The video quality is great
- The packaging could be better – many customers have complained about receiving the camera with some parts missing.
Best For: If you prefer to buy from a company that is reliable and has been there for long, look no further than this dash cam.
#13. VAVA Dual Dash Cam for Cars
VAVA Dual Dash Cam at a Glance:
- Image sensor is Sony IMX307 for front and Sony IMX323 for rear
- 320mAh battery
- 155-degree full 6-layer glass lens
- NOVATEK NT96663
A lot of good features make this device the best front and rear dash camera. These features include a 360-degree swivel angle that allows you to swivel the camera to capture footage both in the inside and outside of your car. There is also built-in GPS technology that tracks the location, speed, and driving route. It is worth noting that the GPS cable is not included and, therefore, should be bought.
- Looks modern, stylish, and sleek
- Image quality is super clear and very good
- The dash cam arrives well packaged
- Easy to switch to front and back
- Cables are long enough for the car
- The mount moves the camera when the car hits a bump
Best For: If you want to protect evidence every time you are involved in a collision, you should buy this front rear dash cam.
#14. D.DA.D Dash Cam Recorder
D.DA.D Dash Cam Recorder at a Glance:
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 360-degree rotatable
- 1080p HD resolution
- Loop recording mode
- Motion detection
- Night vision LED
A rear dash cam is good but a front and rear dash cam is better. Having said that, expect the D.DA.D Dash Cam Recorder to be a great performer. It delivers 1080p full HD quality to make sure you are served with sharper images all the time. Furthermore, the dash camera recorder boasts 170-degree lenses that capture a wider field of view. Plus it detects accidents and then automatically saves footage starting from several minutes before impact. The dash cam comes with a 4-meter cable so you can install it in your car immediately you receive it.
- The body is metallic
- Thinner than the average bulky dash cams
- Can be rotated 360 degrees
- Handles direct sun exposure nicely
- Uses up memory pretty fast
Best For: If you and your loved ones enjoy road trips, this device is for you.
#15. SHISHUO Dash Cam Front and Rear
SHISHUO Dash Cam Front and Rear at a Glance:
- 1-year warranty
- 4-inch high-resolution IPS screen
- Compact design body
- Auto file lock
- Parking monitor and motion detector
Before we begin reviewing this front and back dash cam, it is important to note that the G-sensor is super sensitivity; hence, it can easily be triggered and this, in turn, tends to stuff up memory very quickly. So, to avoid all these, set it to LOW or OFF. Away from that; the dash cam has a 6-glass lens that offers 1920 by 1080p @30 fps full high-definition 170-degree wide-angle recording. This device also has a suction cup, which makes it easy to install on the windshield.
- Works as advertised and installs well
- The screen is clear and large enough
- Instructions are comprehensive and easy to follow
- Sound quality is great
- The night vision is not the best
Best For: If you are tired of dash cameras with poor audio quality, you should try out this unit.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Front and Rear Dash Cam
Also, have a look at the following factors.
What matters most in a dash cam is the quality of images it produces. As such, both the rear and front cameras should have good resolutions. Well, a good resolution is at least 720p for the rear camera and 1080p for the front camera.
A good dashboard camera should have a night vision feature. Night vision makes the camera super reliable by enabling them to record both during the day and at night.
Also, a good dashboard cam should feature a waterproof rear camera to allow you to install it outside where it can capture much clearer images.
This is particularly important if you go for a camera that does not directly depend on the car lighter. As always, you should choose a dash cam with longer battery life to avoid inconveniences.
Whether you want to keep your vehicle protected or simply want to have a wonderful experience while driving or both, a front and rear dash cam should be a frontier for you. This device records everything that happens on the road, and that is just great. That being said, we hope you found the article helpful.