Some office tasks may require that you stand throughout the day. Also, there are some situations where you may have to stand for the better part of the day. Unfortunately, standing for long hours is not recommended because through it, you can develop such foot complications as foot pains, foot aches, and even plantar fasciitis. So, if you have to stand for prolonged periods regularly, consider a pair of insoles for all-day standing. As their name suggests, insoles for all-day standing are designed to absorb shock and pressure, which are created by standing for too long. They are super comfortable; hence, they help prevent or alleviate foot pains. Go through the following top 10 best insoles for all day standing in 2019 reviews and choose a brand you believe is the most suitable for your needs.
1. Superfeet BLUE Full Length Insole
Made to help you put foot pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, and heel pain under control, the Superfeet BLUE Full Length Insole is a must-have for anyone who stands for a long period of time. It is a high functioning insole that is thin enough yet it provides long-lasting comfort. It is designed with ultimate flexibility, and, therefore, can fit several brands of footwear including those that do not have an extra room. The insole is 5 inches wide and only 2 inches high.
- Durable Construction: It offers comfort as well as giving the shoe support and structure.
- Closed-cell Foam: It cushions and supports the foot, thereby, providing long-lasting comfort.
- Medium-arched Insole: It offers intermediate support.
2. UGG Women’s Sheepskin Insole
Experience the signature UGG feel by adding the UGG Women’s Sheepskin Insole to your shoe. The insole is designed to give you the support you want and make sure the aforementioned support is where you need it. It feels great and will let you stand comfortably for the better part of the day. You will, therefore, be able to go about your businesses without any hurdles. Despite its unrivaled softness, this insole is incredibly strong. And this means you will be able to use it every day.
- Plush Sheepskin: It works with dual-density foam to provide enough cushioning.
- White Finish: It matches the color of most footwear.
- Synthetic Sole: It promises a long-lasting performance.
3. Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Insoles
Maximum cushioning is only offered by premium quality insoles such as Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Insoles. These insoles do not just provide support but also will give you the much-needed control while you are walking. It prevents and alleviates pain, thereby, allowing you to stand for quite a long time. These insoles are made of 100-percent anti-bacterial microfiber polyester, which repels bacteria to keep your feet fresh and free from odor. Their prices are slightly raised, but this is nothing, considering their performance.
- Deep Heel Cup: It improves stability.
- Angled Heel and Firmer Shell: They work together to provide greater support and control.
- Encapsulated Design: It features a semi-rigid shell that has plush foam for increased comfort.
4. Sof Sole Full Length Insoles (Airr Orthotic)
With Sof Sole Full Length Insoles (Airr Orthotic), you will be able to stand for long, run or jump the way you want. It is made for women and men, which makes it a plus for buyers. Additionally, these insoles are equipped with several features. They even have shock absorbing shoe insert technology that will keep you going. Moreover, these insoles provide support and enhance motion control. Use them for running, walking or cross-training. You can also use them to eliminate pain, which is as a result of flat feet.
- Air Capsules: They are in the heel and they help convert impact into kinetic energy.
- Fabric Top Cover: It wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and cool.
- Gel Forefront: It enhances shock absorption.
5. Sof Sole Athlete Full Length Shoe Insole/Insert
Sof Sole knows that foot pain can prevent you from doing a number of things. That’s why they have decided to produce the Sof Sole Athlete Full Length Shoe Insole/Insert. Known for optimum versatility, the shoe insole/insert can be used for running, walking, casual use, and cross-training. It is ideal for casual and athletic shoes. Besides, its neutral arch design is flexibly made, so it can fit most foot types. The insole/insert is made for anyone looking to enhance the performance of their footwear.
- Gel Pads: They are in the forefoot and heel. Well, they provide optimum cushioning.
- Hydrologix Moisture Management Treatment: It keeps feet dry and cool.
- Lightweight Cushioning: It works with gel pads to provide comfort and peerless performance.
6. Sof Sole Arch Full Length Shoe Insole
The Sof Sole Arch Full Length Shoe Insole is an affordable brand that is made for customers from all walks of life. It is perfect for casual use, cross training, walking, and running. The shoe insole works well; hence, will no doubt help you control immense pain that has been preventing you from standing for quite some time. Once you are done using it, do not machine wash or dry it. Instead, hand-wash it quickly in clean water for optimum care.
- Deep Heel Cup and Targeted Gel Drops: They optimize comfort when it is needed most.
- Enhanced Arch Support: It works with a deep heel cup to prevent slippage and offer superior cushioning.
- Antibacterial Microban: It inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
7. NAZAROO Insoles for Flat Feet
If you are looking for a decent, natural way to fight plantar fasciitis, pronation, heel pain or foot pain, NAZAROO Insoles for Flat Feet are for you. They are medical-grade orthotic inserts that promise to give you the best results in an amazingly shorter period. They are designed for men and women, unlike other brands that are made for either men or women. Additionally, these insoles are backed by a 100-percent money back guarantee. You will find the unique features of these insoles amazing.
- HIGH-TECH Composite Materials: They suck up all sweat and moisture, thereby, keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Cushioning Latex Pad: It absorbs shock that is due to the impact from the ground.
- Deep Heel Cradle: It enhances stability.
8. Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Full Length Inserts
As opposed to other brands, Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Full Length Inserts require no trimming. And this means you will not have to cut them when you move them from shoe to shoe. Ideally, these inserts are made to provide support to the metatarsal; hence, they are ideal for adding padding on shoes you wear on daily. They are also soft enough to give you the stability you need to stand for long hours while you are at your workplace.
- Dual-layer Cushioning: It offers unending comfort.
- Semi-rigid Arch Support: It increases stability, support as well as relieving arch and heel pain.
- Anti-microbial Top Fabric: It improves foot health by keeping dangerous microbes at bay.
9. Superfeet Orange Premium Insole
While the price of the Superfeet Orange Premium Insole may turn you off, you will be amazed at how great it works. In fact, you will think the price is a bargain once you start using the insole. Made with versatility in mind, this insole helps alleviate common problems that are as a result of heel pain, arch pain, plantar fasciitis, and foot pain. It also fits both narrower and roomier footwear to ensure a comfortable performance.
- All-natural Coating: It gets rid of odor-causing bacteria.
- Contoured Shape: It supports and stabilizes the foot.
- Friction-control Top Cover: It helps minimize blistering.
- High-arched Insole: It ensures optimum support.
- Closed-cell Foam: It cushions and supports the foot for unending comfort.
10. ABUSA Genuine Sheepskin Insoles
Your footwear should not be the cause of your pains; not when ABUSA Genuine Sheepskin Insoles are within easy reach. They are the true definition of long-lasting comfort, considering the materials used to make them. These insoles also have incredible features that work together to give you the best results ever. Furthermore, they are decently priced and come in many different sizes for men and women. There is also an option to choose either 1 pack or 2 packs, depending on your needs.
- Moisture-wicking Material: It helps keep feet dry and cool.
- Flexible Design: Insoles can act as replacement insoles for UGG slippers/boots.
- Thick Wool Fur: It is ultra soft to promote optimum comfort.
- Unisex Craftsmanship: Insoles can be used by men and women.
Buyer’s Guide: Choosing the Best Insoles for All-day Standing
In our buyer’s guide, we have listed a number of comprehensive factors that will keep you on course to choosing the best insole. Have a look;
The Comfort of the Insole
The main reason people buy insoles is that they want to add comfort to their shoes. This means that a pair of insoles whose comfort is unconvincing should be avoided at all costs. To know whether an insole will give you the much-needed comfort, look for such features as moisture-wicking material, plush covering, and enhanced arch support, among others.
The Size of the Insole
If you want to enjoy wearing your newly-acquired insole, you must make sure that they perfectly fit the size of your shoes or boots. A pair of insoles that is bigger than the boots/shoes would form folds, and, this may lead to poor foot positioning. Similarly, a pair of insoles that is too small to fit your boots/shoes is likely to move around when you try to walk. So, make sure you are well conversant with the size.
The Brand of the Insole
In the above reviews, we have NAZAROO, UGG, and Powerstep as some of the best brands around. Apart from producing quality pairs of shoes/boots, these brands produce and supply high performing insoles. What’s best, their products are all affordable. Buying from them will, therefore, be a plus. Their insoles are durable and will definitely exceed your expectations.
Standing all day should not be a daunting task; not after reading this article. Here, we have only reviewed insoles with the highest ratings on the current market. We have also made sure that they are from reliable brands. Therefore, feel free and read the above reviews and guideline keenly to get the best deals.