Top Best LED Recessed Lighting Kit in 2020
After remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, you are likely to realize that the lighting systems that are currently there do not blend with the new décor the way they should. You may also notice that the new renovation somewhat makes the existing lighting system appear old-fashioned. As a result, you may want a new lighting system. And this is where an LED recessed lighting kit comes in handy. Designed for both remodel and new construction, LED recessed lighting kits will give your kitchen or bathroom a brand new look.
Best of all, they are easy to install, with most of them coming with either a simple instruction or hardware set or both. They are also energy-efficient and will help you reduce electricity costs significantly. Moreover, LED recessed lighting kits have a longer lifespan; hence, they will serve you for a pretty long time before you decide to buy another one. To make sure you have an easy time choosing the best brand, we provide you with the following top 10 best LED recessed lighting kits in 2020 reviews as well as a comprehensive guideline.
The Best LED Recessed Lighting Kit in Reviews
1. FrenchMay LED Utility 4ft 4800 Lumens Lights Fixture
The FrenchMay LED Utility Lights Fixture produces a 4000-lumen output at 40 watts to help brighten your living space. Moreover, it does not consume much energy, and this makes it one of the best lighting kits for economic-minded people. It is designed to provide long-lasting performance and will remain functional for up to 22.8 years when used for 3 hours every day. It is also made of sturdy aluminum and impact-resistant lens to enable it to overcome the daily rigors. Best of all, this light fixture has an ultra-lightweight design and comes with a hardware kit to ensure quick and easy installation.
2. Globe Electric 4” Recessed Lighting Kit (10-Pack)
This 10-pack recessed lighting kit from Globe Electric has a directional swivel eyeball gimbal that makes it ideal for highlighting areas of interest like photographs, artwork, and furniture. It is also perfect for creating an aesthetic look in your living room or bedroom. Besides, the Globe Electric 4” Recessed Lighting Kit (10-Pack) comes with PUSH-N-CLICK clips that are 100-percent adjustable and extra-wide, so they can grip uneven surfaces to provide quick and easy installation. This recessed lighting kit also boasts a robust construction that enables it to deliver reliable and long-lasting performance.
3. Hyperikon 4 Pack 6 Inch LED Downlight
The Hyperikon 4 Pack LED Downlight can be adjusted from 5 inches to 6 inches, depending on your needs. It has great features that make it the perfect recessed lighting solution for retrofit and new construction. The Hyperikon 4 Pack 6 Inch LED Downlight is also easy to install, considering that it comes with an easy-to-follow installation guide, which offers step-by-step instructions on how to successfully install it. In addition, this recessed lighting kit is dimmable from 100% to 20% to allow you to create a beautiful atmosphere in your living space.
4. Sunco Lighting 10 Pack 16Watt LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
Most recessed lighting retrofits can significantly reduce energy use, thereby, helping you save a lot of money in the long run. The good news is Sunco Lighting LED Recessed Lighting Fixture is no exception, as it reduces energy consumption by up to 90%. It is ENERGY STAR qualified, and this means it uses very little energy but provides super bright light. The unit is also UL-listed to give you confidence knowing that you are using a quality product. Plus it comes with a 5-year warranty that allows for replacements in case of a defect or poor workmanship.
5. Globe Electric 4-Pack Recessed Lighting Kit
Made of robust rust-resistant aluminum construction, the Globe Electric 4-Pack Recessed Lighting Kit can comfortably stand up to all outdoor elements. As a result, you will be able to use it either outside or inside, depending on your preference. This lighting kit also has large uniform grooves that help absorb light, thereby, reducing glare. In addition, it features an integrated cut-off switch that prevents it from overheating as well as allowing it to be used with or without an insulation box. If you want to upgrade your lighting system, the Globe Electric 4 Pack Recessed Lighting Kit is for you.
6. Sunco Lighting 12 Pack 5/6inch LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
The Sunco Lighting 12 Pack Recessed Lighting Fixture is a super bright lighting system that will help you conserve energy and pay less in the long run. As if that’s not enough, the recessed lighting fixture is made with durability in mind; hence, it will last up to 37 years, thereby, helping you save more money per lamp. It is without a doubt the perfect package for economic-minded people. Moreover, it comes with E26 base adapters and 2 pieces of flip mounting clips to make installation a walk in the park.
7. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack 13Watt LED Recessed Lighting Kit
Sunco Lighting is a popular manufacturer that works tirelessly to make sure their customers are happy with their products, which include the Sunco Lighting 6-Pack LED Recessed Lighting Kit. The unit is UL certified, meaning it is a premium quality product that has undergone several vigorous tests. It is also ENERGY-STAR listed; hence, it will conserve energy to ensure you don’t part with a huge sum of money in the name of paying electricity bills. Furthermore, the recessed lighting kit is bright and will illuminate every corner of your room much to your delight.
8. Hyperikon 6 Inch LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
The Hyperikon 6 Inch LED Recessed Lighting Fixture is the best bet for anyone who wants to take their lighting system to the next level. It is a convenient unit that can be adjusted from 5 to 6 inches to suit your needs. It is also easy to install; thanks to the included guideline that outlines procedural steps on how to conduct the installation. Additionally, the Hyperikon 6 Inch LED Recessed Lighting Fixture can be dimmed from 100% to 20% to create an adorable atmosphere in your kitchen or bathroom.
9. TORCHSTAR 4 inch Recessed LED Downlight (Pack of 4)
With the TORCHSTAR 4-inch Recessed LED Downlight Kit, you will be able to save up to 85% of energy on a yearly basis. It has a 100-degree adjustable beam direction and 355-degree bidirectional rotation, so it can provide directional lighting. The recessed LED lighting kit is also UL-classified, and this means it has no mercury or other pollutants that can cause adverse effects on your health. What’s more, this kit features over 90 CRI high color rendering that reflects the true color of objects. It is designed to fit most 4-inch recessed can and will last up to 32 years under normal use, which is 3 hours per day.
10. TORCHSTAR 6” LED Recessed Light Fixture (4 Pack)
The slim body of this LED recessed light fixture enables it to fit in shallow, sloped, and ceilings with limited space. Additionally, the unit has an all-in-one design and comes with J-box that eliminates the need for housing. The design also makes it easy to install for new construction and remodel. Ideally, the manufacturer has equipped the light fixture with baffle trim to provide even balance lighting for kitchens, bathrooms, and showers. They have also backed it by a 5-year warranty to protect against original defects and workmanship. Best of all, this LED recessed light fixture is dimmable from 10% – 100% to let you customize your lighting.
Buyer’s Guide: Choosing the Best LED Recessed Lighting Kit
Before you buy an LED recessed lighting kit, consider the following:
ENERGY-STAR Qualification: The last thing you want is to spend a lot of money every year on electricity. For this reason, make sure the LED recessed lighting kit you go for is ENERGY-STAR qualified to indicate that it consumes little energy. This will help you save a lot in the long run.
The Lifespan of the Kit: I bet you will be delighted if you can get a recessed lighting kit with a longer lifespan. And this is because the kit will spare you the hassle of going to the market every time. Durable kits also help owners save a lot of money since they don’t have to replace them every now and then.
Ease of Installation: Already you have spent some money on buying an LED recessed light kit and you may not be ready to spend more on installation. With this in mind, it is highly recommended that you go for kits that are very easy to install. Luckily, getting an easy-to-install kit should be a no-brainer; thanks to the above reviews.
The above LED recessed lighting kits are designed with convenience in mind. They are easy to install and conserves energy to make sure you are a happy customer at the end of it all. These kits are also durable, given that a good number of them are made of sturdy materials such as aluminum and steel. So, waste no more time and get one for your kitchen, bedroom, living room or bathroom.
Best Seller LED Recessed Lighting Kit
- Top Rated 4 Inch LED Downlight with Baffle Trim
- ✅ DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our baffle trim recessed lighting fixtures give off sunlight-like quality for true color rendering (CRI90).
- ✅ SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, suitable for damp locations. Directly install retrofit fixture to the ceiling for instant bright light in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom and common areas in your home or office.
- ✅ UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our LED retrofit downlights are instant on with the latest in LED flicker-free technology for maximum eye comfort.
- ✅ SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
- 3000 KELVIN & 72 LUMENS PER WATT – These 4in retrofit downlights have a lumen count of 650, a wide beam angle of 120 degrees, and a life span of 35,000 Hours. Replace your old cfl, halogen or incandescent bulbs with these 4-inch can lights with soft white light of 3000k.
- CRI 92 - Hyperikon’s 4 Inch LED Downlights are equipped with CRI90+ technology that provides near-sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home.
- SMOOTH DIMMABILITY - Smooth dimming capabilities from 100-20% with modern LED dimmers allows you to control the look and feel of your space.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED AND UL-LISTED – Certified to deliver the quality, performance, and savings. This product has been tested and listed by the Underwriter Laboratories’ meaning it has met their nationally recognized safety requirements. Model Number: HyperDownlight4-30, UL Number: E59780
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - When we say we've got you covered, we mean it. Should your product fail within the first 5 years from the date of purchase we will fulfill our promise and replace it free of charge to you.
- Convenient Use: This low profile LED recessed ceiling light with high brightness only requires 2 inches of clearance, making it the perfect solution for a narrow ceiling that doesn’t fit a housing can
- Outstanding Lighting: This Energy Star certified slim light with an anti-glare and scratch resistant frosted LED lens only consumes 10-watts of power while providing you 650lm of brightness, equal to a 80-watt incandescent lamp. This switch saves you $1,663 per set in its 36,000hr lifespan
- Easy Installation: The hassle-free installation can be done in seconds. Simply connect the provided j-box to the light using the male/female cables and use the spring clip to mount it on the ceiling. A recessed housing can no longer limits your choices. This IC-rated light is permitted to be in contact with the insulations in ceilings
- Smooth Dimming: Compatible with the majority of the dimmers on the market, you can smoothly dim this slim LED downlight from 100%-5%. This light is perfect for doorways, hallways, closets, basements, kitchens, and so much more
- Perfect Indoor Light: With the hassle-free installation not limited by a housing can, the smooth 100% - 5% dimming, and being a perfect fit for multiple indoor locations. You are sure to find a use for this light in closets, kitchen, hallways, doorways, basement, etc