Magnifying glasses are always handy to have around as they will be useful both at home and for professionals. For home users with eye problems, they make it easier to read and for those with good eyes, they can still be useful for other things like assembling puzzles. When it comes to professionals, they are a must-have for things like tattooing, makeup application and also for many dental procedures.
Those that come with a light on a stand are even more useful and versatile. And in this piece, we review 10 of them to help you get something that will work for you whether at home or in your professional establishment/business.
View the Best Magnifying Glass with Light on Stand in Reviews
1. Brightech LightView 2-in-1 Pro Flex
Whether you want something to help you assemble a puzzle, sew or even read something on your desk, the Brightech LightView will be perfect. It is designed with a genuine glass magnifier lens that is ultrabright and clearer than most others out there. Also, when you buy the magnifying glass you will also get a sturdy base and handy clamp to make it even easier to use. The adjustable gooseneck makes the magnifier easier to manipulate and the lamp is also easy to adjust, will stay cool to touch and also uses some energy saving LED bulbs.
- Ultra-bright and clearer magnifier
- Sturdy base and handy clamp
- Adjustable gooseneck
- Easy-to-adjust and cool touch lamp
- Energy saving LED bulbs
- Shorter power cord
- Lens could be more powerful
2. Brightech Lightview Pro
Lightview Pro is another crystal clear magnifier by Brightech that is meant to ensure an easy and hands-free experience when working. It is also super bright as it makes use of several LEDs that produce up to 570 lumens and are strategically placed to ensure that you never have to worry about shadows. The magnifier will also clamp tightly to desktops, beds, and other surfaces, and it comes with a flexible and easily adjustable gooseneck for more convenient use. Also, the LEDs are more long-lasting and energy saving and they will stay cool to touch.
- Crystal clear magnifier
- Super bright and with no shadows
- Tightly securing clamps
- Easily adjustable gooseneck
- Durable and energy-saving LED bulbs
- Stays cool to touch
- Shorter power cord and gooseneck
3. Brighttech LightView Pro for Close Work
If you plan to be doing any close work such as polishing jewelry and fixing watches or even reading a book, here is an ideal magnifying glass for you. Besides being perfect for close works it is also made with some high-quality and energy-saving LED bulbs that will stay cool to touch. There is also a strong and sturdy clamp that will allow you to secure it on the desk or any other work surface, and it is also height adjustable to allow you to get a more comfortable work position.
- Perfect for close work and reading
- Energy saving and long-lasting LEDs
- Strong and sturdy clamps
- Height adjustable arms
- Stays firmly clamped and is easy to adjust
- Changing brightness takes many steps
4. Brightech LightView Pro with a Rolling Base
A hands-free and more portable magnifying lens with light like this one is ideal for those that want something they can use on the go. It is also a more durable product that uses long-lasting and energy-saving LEDs that will save you lots of cash in the long run. With this magnifier, you also get to adjust the color temperature to suit your preferences or vision, and it has a larger and clearer magnifier lens. The wheels on the base are also designed to make it easy to move the magnifier around.
- Handsfree and portable magnifier light
- Durable, dimmable and energy-saving LEDs
- Adjustable color temperature
- Smooth and easy rolling wheels
- Large and brighter magnifier lens
- Wheels are a little wimpy
- Poor user directions
5. BrightView Lightview Pro 2-in-1
A 2-in-1 magnifying glass that will work as both a table and floor lamp and it uses some top-quality lens that will provide clearer and brighter images. Also, like with many of their other magnifying glasses, Brightview uses some long-life and energy-efficient LED bulbs that can last for up to an impressive 20 years. This magnifier will fit perfectly on most desks and workbenches to allow you to use them from almost anywhere. And it is also quick and easy to assemble even for first-time users.
- Works as both table and floor lamp
- Long life and energy-efficient bulb
- Fits perfectly on desks, tables, and workbenches
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Top quality and clear lens
- Base is a little too huge
6. Light It! 12-LED Magnifying Lamp by Fulcrum
The large magnifying lens on this Fulcrum magnifier is designed to make it easy to read even the smallest texts, and there is also an extra wide viewing area to make it perfect for reading newspapers. When it comes to the illumination, it uses 12 floodlight LEDs to ensure that you always get bright and glare-free illumination, and they will serve you for up to an impressive 100,000 hours of service. The bulbs are also more energy-efficient. And you will also love the fact that you can use either batteries or AC adapter.
- Large and easy-to-use magnifying lamp
- Brilliant and glare-free illumination
- Wireless and more portable
- Works with either battery or AC adapter
- Highly energy-efficient operation
- Solid base and durable/adjustable gooseneck
- Power supply cable is a little brittle
- 2x magnification is not the best
7. Brightech Lightview Pro LED Floor Magnifier
With this LED floor magnifier, you get a more hands-free use, and so you can use your hands for the task at hand and do not have to spare one for holding the magnifier. Also, it is made with a heavily weighted base to keep it sturdy when using and with a long and adjustable gooseneck to allow you to direct it exactly where you want it. The magnifier will also make use of some power-saving, long lasting and stay cool LEDs. And it is easy to set up and use even for beginners and has a conveniently located on/off switch.
- Perfect for hands-free use
- Long and adjustable gooseneck
- Heavily weighted base for stability
- Power-saving and stay cool LED
- Simple to put together and straightforward to use
- Conveniently located on/off switch
- A bit on the pricier side
8. V-Light Full Spectrum Natural Daylight Magnifier
With a powerful 3-diopter magnifier lens like this one, you can enlarge things by up to 175% to make even the smallest things easy to use, and it also comes with a protective cover. The magnifier is also more versatile as it is designed to offer two mounting options as you can mount it either on the desktop or using a grip-tight clamp. Also, the magnifier comes with vivid and glare-free lighting that will provide a natural daylight effect. And there is also a 3-point adjustment on the architect style arm to allow for close work use.
- Two mounting options
- Powerful magnifier lens with a cover
- Vivid and glare-free lighting effect
- Multiple point adjustable arm for close work
- Relatively more affordable
- Lower arm is not adjustable
- Poor on/off switch location
9. Fancii Daylight LED Magnifying Lamp
Whether you want to do some close-up work, crafting or practice any other hobby, this Fancii magnifying lamp will be perfect for you. And besides having a powerful 3x magnification lens, it is also a well-built magnifier that comes with a heavy-duty and highly durable clamp and some energy-efficient and long lasting LED bulbs with 3 adjustable brightness levels. The flexible and fully adjustable gooseneck will make it easy to direct the light and magnifier and there is also a detachable and lightweight handle that will be perfect for handheld use.
- Excellent for close up work and hobbies
- Heavy-duty and highly durable clamp
- Energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Adjustable brightness levels
- Flexible and fully-adjustable gooseneck
- Detachable lightweight aluminum handle
- Gooseneck is not very long
10. Brightech LightView Pro LED XL Magnifying Glass
You can almost never go wrong with Brightech when it comes to magnifiers, and this particular one is perfect for anyone with problematic eyes and is looking for something with a wide view are. The extra large 5.5-inch long built-in lens is what gives it the wide view area and because it is built-in, it will also be sturdier. Also, this lighted magnifier will easily convert between a stand and tabletop use, and it has a weighted base to keep it sturdy. Using it is also made easy by the quick and simple assembly and the fact that the on/off switch is conveniently located.
- Extra large lens provides a wide view area
- Works as both stand and tabletop lamp
- Bright and energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Sturdy weighted base
- Conveniently located on/off switch
- Quite a pricey lighted magnifier
Whether you are on the hunt for a good magnifying glass to help you assemble puzzles and read or you are a professional tattoo artist looking for something for your studio, there is something for you in our top 10 reviews above. Just pick one that suits your budget and needs best, and let us know how it goes in the comments part below.