Top Best Money Belts for Travel in 2020
The best way to be prepared for your next world travel is to equip yourself with the best money belts for travel. This is because while it is mostly safe to travel around the world, there have been cases of tourists getting robbed so it is better to have this belt, just in case. Money belts are lightweight and comfortable to ensure you can have them on at all times. They are compact to allow for a tight and seamless fit under clothing, protecting your essentials from potential pickpockets. Moreover, they are affordable so you don’t have to part with lots of cash just to own one. Check out the following top 10 best Best Money Belts for Travel in 2020 Reviews to discover the right money belt for your next vacation.
View Best Money Belts for Travel in Reviews
#1. Alpha Keeper Money Belt For Travel
The Alpha Keeper Money Belt For Travel is made with 3 layers of RFID blocking fabric and waterproof 210D rip-stop nylon to protect your belongings completely. It has a soft breathable mesh backing to allow you to wear on bare skin with no sweat. This money belt has a stretchy strap to provide a comfortable fit for bigger waist sizes. It is complete with an extra strong buckle that will snap shut and stay secure even when you fight through a crowded train station. Also, this belt comes with inner mesh compartments to enable you to keep quick-access items.
- This money belt comes in various colors to choose from
- It is lightweight and comfortable to carry
- The belt seems well-made with durable zippers
- It is spacious enough to help you carry money and all travel documents
- May come with minor manufacturer defects; otherwise, this unit is awesome
#2. Peak Gear Travel Money Belt with RFID Block
Slim and lightweight, the Peak Gear Travel Money Belt is an ideal travel accessory for an avid backpacker or an occasional airport traveler. It has an adjustable strap that adjusts snugly around the waist to fit both men and women. This money belt features two pockets and compartments on the inside to fit multiple US passports and keep credit cards organized. It has a moisture-wicking back to ensure you don’t sweat when you keep the belt against your skin. This pouch is constructed of 210D water-resistant nylon, premium YKK zippers, premium stitching, and double-release safety buckle for extra strength and durability. Furthermore, it has RFID block protection built into the fabric to protect against electronic theft.
- This money belt keeps valuables out of reach of thieves
- It is very comfortable you won’t even remember you have it on
- There is enough space for you to carry two passports and a couple of credit cards and cash
- It is a little hard to get money out of this pouch without attracting attention
#3. Raytix Travel Money Belt
From YKK zippers to water-resistant nylon construction and double release safety buckles, the Raytix Travel Money Belt is sturdy not to tear easily. It has a thin and lightweight design that makes it unnoticeable and incredibly convenient to carry when traveling. Thus, this pouch makes a good way to safely hold your money, travel documents, and credit cards out of reach of potential thieves and pickpockets. It is designed to block all RFID transmissions to protect your electronics from thieves so you don’t get scammed. What’s more, this money belt comes in a variety of colors to meet different tastes and preferences.
- This money belt has an adjustable strap to allow for a custom fit
- It has a mesh back panel to keep you cool during summer
- Provides easy access to money and other items
- The fabric is soft not to scratch against bare stomach
- The mesh pocket in the back is too small
#4. VENTURE 4TH Travel Money Belt – RFID Blocking
Measuring 15 centimeters high and 1centimere wide, the VENTURE 4TH Travel Money Belt – RFID Blocking has a large capacity to accommodate your credit cards, money, keys, and other travel essentials. This money belt is constructed from a waterproof 2190D rip-stop nylon that makes it durable to stand the test of time. It is complete with double-stitched seams to prevent tears and rips. This pouch boasts a built-in RFID blocking fabric to prevent illegal scanning of your belongings safe at all times. And it has reliable snag-free zippers with handy nylon tabs to allow for easy opening and closing.
- This money comes in an assortment of colors to choose from
- It keeps your items nicely hidden and within easy reach
- Makes you walk around crowded places hands-free
- The pouch is easy to put on and to take off
- This belt tends to fold in half at the beltline which can be annoying
#5. Zero Grid Money Belt w/RFID Blocking
Protect your valuables and identity card when traveling with the Zero Grid Money Belt w/RFID Blocking. It has a thin design to keep it virtually invisible to thieves to make you feel secure in any environment. This money belt is made from water-resistant 210D ripstop nylon to provide optimum protection and long-lasting performance. It has 2 zippered compartments for you to keep cash, smartphone, or credit cards. There are inner slim pockets to enable you to keep all your valuables neatly organized. Moreover, this pouch comes with a bonus RFID blocking sleeves to give you added safety and peace of mind.
- This money belt is lightweight and comfortable
- It is available in different colors to choose from
- The elastic waistband provides a customizable fit
- It has a moisture-wicking back to eliminate uncomfortable heat and sweat
- This belt may be noticeable under clothing if you load it to the brim
#6. AIKELIDA RFID Blocking Money Belt
Designed with RFID Blocking, the AIKELIDA Money Belt is electromagnetically opaque to secure your RFID chip-enabled passports and credit cards from illegal scanning. It is made from the finest materials so you never have to worry about it tearing or falling apart while traveling. This pouch is lightweight with breathable padded mesh backside to prevent the buildup of sweat and moisture for optimum comfort. It has an adjustable waist strap that you can customize to achieve the perfect fit. In addition, this money belt is machine washable to allow for easy care and maintenance.
- This unit makes a great gift idea for a loved one
- It is stylish and comfortable for all shapes and sizes
- Fits US passports, iPhone, all banknotes, and travel tickets
- This product does not come in color varieties
#7. MoKo Secure Travel Money Belt
Keep everything safe in sight and within easy reach free from the messy luggage with the MoKo Secure Travel Money Belt. It has an ultra-thin design to ensure you can easily tuck it away under clothes and worry-free from rummage. This money belt is super-lightweight to add minimum bulk and weight so you can have it with you at all times. It boasts a moisture-wicking back that is skin-friendly and breathable for optimum comfort. This belt is complete with a side-release buckle and an adjustable belt to fit different waist sizes. Better yet, it is equipped with a hidden RFID to give you 100% protection from thieves and pickpockets.
- This money belt is ideal for jogging, traveling, and running
- It is available in three different colors to choose from
- The price is affordable for almost everyone
- It is made of durable materials to offer long-lasting performance
- This money belt may swell when full; however, this does not compromise the performance
#8. Boxiki Travel Money Belt
Crafted from 210D heavy-duty rip-stop nylon, the Boxiki Travel Money Belt is thick and durable to resist ripping, cutting, as well as wear and tear. It has a secure release belt that stays in place to eliminate accidental release and theft. This money belt is ultra-soft to provide superb comfort and convenience. It has a breathable mesh rear to prevent heating and moisture buildup for maximum comfort, especially in hot environments. This pouch has deep pockets to help you secure your passports, receipts, tickets, cash, and other important documents. Also, it is backed by a lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence.
- This unit has inner pockets and outer pocket for plenty of storage room
- It fits seamlessly under clothing for premium safety
- The pouch is lightweight and feels comfortable around the waist
- It is easy to open and to close
- The buckle opens with little pressure which is kind of disturbing
#9. Tarriss Money Belt for Travel
Walk confidently in busy streets and crowded markets knowing all your essentials are safe when you have the Tarriss Money Belt for Travel. It is made with comfort in mind and comes with an adjustable waistband for the same. This money belt features a breathable microfiber backing to provide maximum comfort when you are wearing warm clothes. It has a versatile design to enable you to wear it around the waist or cross-body depending on your needs. There is a high-quality electromagnetically opaque shielding material that is FIPS-approved for you to buy with confidence. This money belt is made of durable materials to give you dependable performance from time to time.
- This unit is ideal for keeping credit cards, passports, money, and other documents
- It is water-resistant to provide maximum protection in all kinds of weather
- This belt is perfect for everyday use when you need your hands to be free
- The zippers are not the best quality since they get caught up on the flaps while opening or closing
#10. LANNEY Travel Money Belt
Equipped with a fully adjustable strap, the LANNEY Travel Money Belt fits waist circumference of 24 to 50 inches. It is made of water-resistant ripstop nylon and high-quality zippers to ensure the finest quality and durable performance. This money belt has a breathable mesh panel that is moisture-wicking for travel during those longer travels in warm clothes. It is equipped with two roomy zippered pockets and concealed rear pocket to help you keep things organized. There are 3 layers of built-in RFID blocking lining to provide extra security. Also, it has a large storage room to accommodate all your essential travel items.
- This pouch is comfortable for you to have on all-day
- It is available in numerous colors to choose from
- The money bag is ideal for jogging, cycling, and running
- May become bulky if you overload it
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Money Belts for Travel
Before settling on the money belt to buy, you need to consider the following factors.
The best money belt for travel has a durable construction to stand the test of time. To ensure the belt you buy is durably constructed, check for the presence of nylon fabric, durable stitching, sturdy YKK zippers, and water-resistant material to last several uses. But there is nothing to worry about since the above belts are durable to serve you long enough.
The best money belt for travel is one that fits you well. Therefore, consider belts that come with adjustable straps that you can customize for a tight fit. Also, ensure the belt has a sturdy buckle system that stays in place to prevent the belt from falling off for better protection.
RFID is an abbreviation that stands for Radio Frequency Identification. A money belt that is equipped with RFID blocking protects your RFID-enabled devices such as credit cards and electronics so you don’t get scammed. This feature will give you the peace of mind, knowing that all your valuable items are safe and secure.
Money belts are fast-gaining popularity among people who travel a lot because of the convenience and safety they bring. That is why they make a great investment if you don’t want to end up robbed and penniless when you are out there enjoying your vacation. So take a thorough read through the above reviews in order to take home the right money belt for travel.