A clog is a slip-on shoe with a low heel. Clogs and mules are not something new, given that they have been around since the 16th century when they were widely used in Holland. They have low heels and this makes them comfortable. Ideally, a good number of them are open-backed and this allows for optimum breathability.
Clogs and mules come in a variety of designs, styles, and brands. For this reason, getting a top quality one may be an arduous task and that’s why we come in handy with our top 10 best quality mules and clogs for men reviews. Have a look.
Table of Contents
- 10. Crocs Crocband Mule
- 9. Crocs Men’s Swiftwater Clog
- 8. Crocs Men’s Yukon Mesa Clog
- 7. Crocs Unisex Bistro Clog
- 6. Crocs Unisex Baya Clog
- 5. Crocs Women’s Duet Max Clog
- 4. Crocs Men’s Classic Realtree Xtra Clog
- 3. OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog
- 2. Merrell Men’s Encore Bypass Slip-On Shoe
- 1. Crocs Unisex Classic Realtree Clog
10. Crocs Crocband Mule
You deserve better and that’s why the Crocs Crocband Mule is within easy reach. It comes equipped with everything you have been looking for to make sure you are not inconvenienced in any way. Furthermore, its price varies to spare you the hassle of having to dig deep into your pocket in the name of buying one.
- Numerous color options: To make sure there is something for everyone.
- Lightweight design: Makes the mule easy to walk in.
- Iconic comfort croslite material base: It helps promote ultimate comfort.
- Stripe detail rand: Makes the mule visible in a dark place or an area with limited light.
- The mule may run small, but the manufacturer advises that you go for a 1/2 size up.
9. Crocs Men’s Swiftwater Clog
Crocs, Inc. is a fast growing manufacturer, retailer, and designer of men’s footwear. This is because they produce top quality products that are also durable enough for optimum performance. Well, one of their products is the Crocs Men’s Swiftwater Clog, which has taken nearly every man by storm.
- Functional ports: They let air and water flow through, so the clog can dry fast.
- Adjustable heel strap: It allows you to fine-tune fit.
- Superior gripping: It helps improve traction.
- Versatile functionality: The clog is perfect for boating, gardening, hospitality, and hiking.
- The clog is narrow at first, but it often stretches out with each wear.
8. Crocs Men’s Yukon Mesa Clog
Clogs are always known for their superior durability and affordability. Well, one of them is the Crocs Men’s Yukon Mesa Clog whose durability and performance surpasses most clogs in the same class. Furthermore, Crocs, Inc. has equipped it with numerous features to help up its functionality.
- Water-drainage ports: They allow water to flow through, and this enables the clog to dry fast.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop back strap: It ensures a customized fit.
- Refreshed styling: It will match your aesthetic.
- Stitching details: They help promote superior durability.
- Slightly large and wide, but this can be solved by going for a slightly smaller size.
7. Crocs Unisex Bistro Clog
One major reason why you should go for the Croc Unisex Bistro Clog is that it is manmade. And this means it is designed with comfort and optimum performance in mind. Ideally, the Crocs Unisex Bistro Clog is perfect for the foodservice industry.
- Enclosed design: It features a thicker metatarsal area to protect from such things as kitchen spills.
- Croslite material: It conforms to foot, thereby, creating a custom fit.
- Crocs Lock technology: It is slip-resistant and tested to ASTM F1677.
- Extra-dense vamp: It ensures added protection.
- The clog does not breathe but this enclosed design helps protect against accidents.
6. Crocs Unisex Baya Clog
The Crocs Unisex Baya Clog is the go-to product, especially for those who like boating, fishing, and even hunting. It is fully molded, and this helps enhance its functionality as well as versatility. The time to go for comfort is now, therefore, ensure you reach for this high performing clog.
- Perforated vamp: It helps bring in optimum breathability.
- Pivoting heel strap: Promotes a custom fit.
- Advanced toe box ventilation: It ensures proper circulation of air.
- Croslite massaging footbed: Ensures ultimate comfort, so you can wear the clog for an extended period.
- The manufacturer needs to make sure the size fits perfectly; otherwise, the clog is great.
5. Crocs Women’s Duet Max Clog
If you want convenience and maximum comfort, then the Crocs Women’s Duet Max Clog should be a frontier for you. It is affordable yet top performing, meaning you should expect the best. In addition, the Crocs Women’s Duet Max Clog is durable and will last for ages.
- Synthetic sole: It is durable yet comfortable enough to wear for long hours.
- Pivoting heel strap: It helps promote a customized fit.
- Numerous color options: They allow you to choose a desirable color that best matches your aesthetic.
- Ventilated design: Allows air to flow through to help promote breathability.
- The rubber somewhat compromises the comfort, but it is hard and durable.
4. Crocs Men’s Classic Realtree Xtra Clog
Whether you are looking for clogs to put on while going to the poolside or going for boating, the Crocs Men’s Classic Realtree Xtra Clog is the product to rely on. It is comfortable and you will find it perfect for hot summer days.
- Croslite uppers: They offer lightweight comfort cushion.
- Croslite insoles, midsoles, and outsoles: They are molded to help promote comfort.
- Buoyant material: It makes the clog ideal for a day on the lake or at the pool.
- Odor-resistant design: It makes cleaning a breeze, and it is quick drying.
- The manufacturer should improve the sizing.
3. OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog
OOFOS manufacturing company is known worldwide for its ability to produce top quality products. And one of these products is the OOFOS Unisex OOcloog Clog that delivers second-to-none performance. It is machine washable, and this helps bring in ultimate convenience and reliability.
- Synthetic sole: It is durable, and, therefore, long lasting.
- Impact-resistant design: It absorbs impact to make sure you are comfortable throughout.
- Superior arch support: It helps promote optimum comfort.
- Vented sides: They ensure ultimate breathability.
- Two color options: They include black/matte finish and plum.
- The number of colors is limited to two; otherwise, the clog works as expected.
2. Merrell Men’s Encore Bypass Slip-On Shoe
The Merrell Men’s Encore Bypass Slip-On Shoe gives you the opportunity to slip into an easygoing casual look. It is a perfect shoe that you can go with anywhere and use for a number of activities such as boating, fishing, and even hunting.
- Lightweight mesh upper: It keeps things cool.
- Contoured footbed: It gives you support and flexibility.
- M-Select GRIP outsole: It ensures improved traction.
- Shock-absorbing air cushion heel: It helps enhance comfort.
- Numerous color options: Allow you to choose a color that best suits your needs.
- Shoes may arrive defective, but the manufacturer always has a solution for this.
1. Crocs Unisex Classic Realtree Clog
Your search for the best quality clog ends here! The Crocs Unisex Classic Realtree Clog is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Moreover, it provides the much-needed convenience, support, and comfort to make sure you are 100-percent satisfied. The time to experience the versatility of clog is now!
- Croslite uppers: They provide lightweight cushioning comfort.
- Wide roomy footbed: It has a heel-hugging back strap.
- Ventilation ports: They help ensure drainage and breathability.
- Synthetic sole: It is durable, and, therefore, will last longer.
- The clog is only available in one color, otherwise, it is durable, comfortable, and works great.
How to Find the Best Quality Mules and Clogs for Men
- Materials Used: Today’s clogs are mostly made of wood, cork, and leather uppers, though, there are some that are made of plastic, rubber, fabric, and other synthetic materials. Therefore, it is up to you to decide which type of material you want, based on comfort.
- Sizing: Different clogs come in different regular shoe sizes. As such, be sure to choose a comfortable one that will not rub against the back of your foot when walking. And if you are unsure of the size, go online and search for a size comparison chart.
- Styles of clogs: There are two types of clogs; an open backed clog and a closed backed clog: An open backed clog that fits as expected will let the heel hang off the back edge slightly. A closed backed clog, on the other hand, may fully encircle the heel or rise up slightly in the back. Make sure you choose that style which best suits you.
What we recommend
While mules and clogs listed above are top quality, the Crocs Crocband Mule is without a doubt the best. It is durable, comfortable, and generally highly functional. Furthermore, it is versatile; hence, it is ideal for boating, hunting, and fishing. It is also affordable and comes in numerous colors to make sure you get one which matches your aesthetic. Ideally, the Crocs Crocband Mule is loaded with features for enhanced performance. Going for it is, therefore, highly recommended.
If you are after optimum comfort and convenience, then your go-to shoes should be a clog or mule. This is because they have low heels and most of them are made of such quality materials as cork, rubber, synthetic, leather, and plastic to help bring in the much-needed comfort.
Ideally, clogs and mules are highly versatile and you will be able to use them both indoors and outdoors. We have provided you with the above comprehensive compilation to help you get the best product without much fuss. So, make sure you go through it.