Top Best Postal Scale to Buy in Reviews
A postal scale is a must-have for online sellers or businesspersons working in a postal office. They are special types of weight scales designed to help you get the right weight for your items during packaging and/or shipping. With them, you will not experience the inconvenience of having your mail rejected because of incorrect weight. Most postal scales measure weights of parcels, mails, and other items in grams, ounces, pounds, and kilograms. For this reason, you will be able to measure just anything at any time. In this work, we have brought you the top 10 best postal scale to buy in 2019 reviews to let you know what’s trending in the market.
Checkout the Best Postal Scale in Reviews
1. Weighmax W-2809 Stainless Steel Digital Postal Scale
Weighmax has improved this digital postal scale by equipping it with a more solid structure, which is built by the newest technology. The postal scale also features an integrated platform. In a nutshell, this digital postal scale is very durable and extremely easy to maintain. It weighs up to 90 pounds in a 0.1-ounce graduation. Because of this enhanced capacity and peerless precision, this digital postal scale will meet all your needs. Its minimum start weight is 10 grams, and this further contributes to its precision.
- Has several measuring units
- Has an extra large LCD display
- Backed by a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Accuracy could be better
2. American Weighing Scales PS-25 Postal Scale
This postal scale from American Weighing Scales comes with two AA alkaline batteries. And this means you will be able to use it immediately it arrives. It also comes with an AC-adapter to further improve convenience. The back-lit LCD makes it super easy to identify and read the results. Additionally, this postal scale has a letter/mailing tube, which has been built into the platform. And its weight capacity is 55 pounds with a 0.01-pound resolution for enhanced precision.
- Easy to use and very accurate
- Perfect for everyday use
- Intuitive and looks well made
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- For some reasons, the screen is not very visible at the angle it is designed
3. Accuteck ShipPro Digital Postal Scale (W-8580-110-Black)
The newest technology of this digital postal scale makes it easy to calibrate and use. Also, there is an extended cord that comes with a large backlit display to further make the unit easy to use. The reading modes are in kilograms/grams, grams, pounds/ounces, ounces to make sure you are not inconvenienced in any way. This digital postal scale has a capacity of 110 pounds, and it can be powered by an AC adapter, USB cable or batteries.
- Reasonably priced and works well
- Very accurate, perhaps up to the fraction of an ounce
- Arrives on time to prevent inconveniences
- Wears out fast with heavy use
4. Smart Weigh Digital Shipping and Postal Scale
What makes this digital postal scale outperform competitors is its sleek and wide platform. Well, the platform pairs with a long extendable cord to hold large packages before allowing users to read the weight effortlessly. The postal scale is a heavy-duty unit, considering that its platform is made of a durable stainless steel construction. For this reason, it has a weight capacity of 440 pounds (200Kg). And because of such a high weight capacity, this postal scale can be used either in a professional office or home office.
- Lightweight yet heavy duty
- Perfect for shipping, mailing, and weighing needs
- The large platform is durable
- Gets overwhelmed with high demanding tasks
5. Smart Weigh Silver Digital Pro Pocket Scale
We have included this digital pro pocket scale on this list because it is able to read the weight of packages in a variety of measurements. It weighs in g, oz., ct., ozt., dwt, and gn. As such, this pocket scale will no doubt meet all of your weighing needs. The pocket scale comes with a tare function, which makes it possible to weigh items that are difficult to weigh. It also comes with a counting function, which is very handy for people who have to count medication or other items that are very arduous to carry.
- Covered with a 2-year warranty
- Ideal for weighing powder, medication, and gold
- Accurate and very easy to use
- Buttons are a little difficult to read
6. Smart Weigh Digital Shipping and Postal Weight Scale
This professional looking shipping & postal weight scale has a wide platform to let you weigh many different package and mail sizes. Its backlit LCD display is incredibly easy to read and even comes with an extendable cord, which can be effortlessly mounted on the wall. Also, there is a tare weighing function that will allow you to weigh an empty container or box in order to determine the net weight. The high precision sensors will give you the most accurate weight readings consistently.
- Makes a great gift for online sellers
- Can run on batteries or AC adapter
- Very compact and easy to use
- Seems to be incompatible with battery
7. Smart Weigh Postal Scale with Tempered Glass Platform
What has impressed us about this postal scale is the fact that it is made of a tempered glass platform, which seems more than ready to overcome wear and tear, which is as a result of everyday use. We are also thrilled with the high precision sensor system that enables the postal scale to get an accurate reading in 0.1oz/1g calibration. Like most postal scales we have reviewed earlier, this one has a tare function, which works with a unique hold feature to give you the best results.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Works great for small businesses
- Very light and easy to work with
- Shuts off too quickly
8. ACCUTEK DreamGold 86 Lbs Digital Postal Scale
The capacity of this digital postal scale is 86 pounds; hence, it can weigh many different items. What’s more, the unit has several reading modes, which are pounds/ounces, ounces, kilograms/grams, grams. The improved large display has an energy-saving LED backlight to make sure you are able to read numbers even in the dark. Since it comes with an AC adaptor, this postal scale will save you tons of batteries. It is perfect for use in the office or at home.
- Functional and very accurate
- The rose gold finish is totally adorable
- Has a small footprint for easy use
- For some reasons, the color may not be similar to what is advertised
9. ACCUTEK 440lb Digital Shipping Postal Scale (ACB440)
The weight capacity of this postal scale is 440 pounds (200 kilograms) with a precision of 50g/0.05lb. Well, such a weight capacity is high enough to allow you to weigh many different items. This postal scale also features amazing main functions, which include TARE keys, MODE, and ON/OFF functions. It operates on 4 AAA batteries and comes with an extended control board, which is great for over-sized boxes. Plus it features an energy-saving LCD display for easy reading of measurements.
- Has nothing to install
- Measures in kg, lb, and oz
- Has a high weight capacity
- Reasonably priced and arrives early enough
- Does not work below 4 ounces
10. Weighmax 330lb Industrial Postal Scale (W-4830)
Equipped with a platform measuring 11.25-by-1.25-by-12 inches, the Weighmax 330lb Industrial Postal Scale can be used to weigh a variety of items. It has a weight capacity of 330 pounds and comes with a wired remote display to make reading the results a breeze. Ideally, the platform is not just wide but also it is made of stainless steel to improve its durability. Because of this strength and reliability, the postal scale is ideal for shipping, manufacturing, postal, packaging, and industrial requirements.
- Covered by a lifetime warranty
- Very accurate and works perfectly
- The precision is good
- The price is a little higher than other postal scales
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Postal Scale
The following are what you should consider before buying a postal scale.
It is advisable to choose a postal scale based on your requirements. This means you should consider a higher capacity if you have heavier items to weigh and vice versa. Choosing the right capacity will help give you the right results and even improve the lifespan of the postal scale.
Charges of sending parcels depend on the weight of the package. Therefore, you are likely to be inconvenienced if you use a postal scale with less precision. So, make sure the unit you are purchasing has the highest accuracy.
It is all about convenience when you buy a postal scale. This means the postal scale you are set to choose should have several reading modes such as pounds/ounces, ounces, kilograms/grams, grams, and more. This improves convenience as well as contributing to accuracy.
Portability and Construction
Choose a compact and lightweight postal scale that you can always move with anywhere and keep wherever you want. Also, make sure that the postal scale you choose is sturdy enough to hold up well to everyday use. This means you should consider postal scales with stainless steel or aluminum
A postal scale is a great purchase for people with online businesses or those working in a postal office. They are ideal for shipping, packaging, industrial, manufacturing, and postal requirements. Given their price range, postal scales are not difficult to acquire. So, be sure to get one immediately you are done going through this.