Top Best Power Concrete Vibrators in 2019
Concrete vibrators are important power tools that are used to remove air bubbles and excess water to help strengthen concrete. They are ideal for small scale DIY tasks such as setting streetlight footers and filling insulated concrete forms. However, the market is nowadays flooded with different brands of concrete vibrators, making it difficult to get the best product.
List The Best Power Concrete Vibrators
#11. DEWALT DCE531B 20V Vibrator with Bare Tool
Whether you are an industrial or residential contractor, the DEWALT DCE531B Vibrator should be your go-to product. It is designed for small scale tasks such as filling insulated concrete forms, setting streetlight footers, and performing minor street repairs. Ideally, the device is equipped with numerous features that help enhance its performance.
- 4-foot long flexible shaft: It ensures effortless use and long reach.
- 1-1/8” diameter: It enables the tool to offer optimum consolidation power.
- Versatile functionality: The vibrator is ideal for a wide range of uses including minor street repair and filling concrete forms, among others.
#10. DEWALT DC530B Pencil Vibrator
DEWALT is more than happy to introduce to you the DC530B Pencil Vibrator! This unit is versatile; thus, it is a must-have for residential or industrial contractors. It provides unbelievable consolidation efficiency; thanks to its full 14,000 vibrations per minute. Moreover, the DC530B is easy to use and maintain.
- Convenient design: The vibrator is portable and easy to maneuver.
- Isolated motor and drive shaft: They enable the tool to offer exceptional performance.
- 4’ long flexible shaft: It ensures easy use and long reach.
- 1-1/8” diameter: It allows the vibrator to deliver optimum consolidation power.
#9. Makita XRV01Z 18-Volt Vibrator
The Makita XRV01Z 18-Volt Vibrator boasts a 25-minute run time under load. It is one of the best quality concrete vibrators you will ever come across. With it, you will be able to see off numerous tasks including the seemingly arduous tasks.
- Protective cover: It helps prevent battery contamination.
- Compact design: It ensures reduced operator fatigue.
- Dual directional switch: It conveniently holds the vibrator in either vertical or horizontal position.
- Powerful motor: It delivers 13,000 VPM, thereby, increasing the strength of concrete.
#8. Makita XRV02 18-Volt Vibrator Kit
Are you after convenience? Then the Makita XRV02 18-Volt Vibrator Kit is the tool to go for. It has everything you have been looking for, and you will find it essential for handling small-scale tasks. Ideally, the XRV02 Vibrator Kit offers more run time with optimum VPM (Vibrations Per Minute), so you can strengthen concrete effortlessly.
- Lightweight design: The vibrator only weighs 11.7 pounds for optimum maneuverability and portability.
- Ergonomic Features: Allow you to work for long hours without feeling fatigued.
- Powerful motor: It produces 12,500 VPM, so it can help increase the strength of concrete.
#7. Chicago Pneumatic 16-inch Concrete Vibrator
Designed for patching, construction, and other repair jobs, the Chicago Pneumatic 16-Inch Concrete Vibrator should not miss from your collection of DIY tools. Moreover, it is easy to use, as all you need to do is to immerse its head into wet concrete, so it can release any trapped air and excess water to let the concrete settle within the formwork solidly and properly.
- Lightweight design: It ensures less fatigue.
- Effective vibrating head: It gains speeds up to 4,000 RPM to make sure that job is done quickly and easily.
- Compact size: Makes it easy to move the tool from one place to another.
#6. Oztec 1.5 HP Electric Concrete Vibrator
One great thing about the Oztec 1.5 HP Electric Concrete Vibrator is the fact that it meets all Canadian safety standards and the United States OSHA. Well, this means the unit is 100-percent safe for use. Additionally, the tool’s motor is manufactured to exacting specifications, so it can stand up to rough daily abuses.
- Protective frame and shock absorbers: They effectively protect the motor from damage.
- Tough, rugged, and durable design: Promotes longevity and years of use.
- 1.25 HP electric motor: It draws 9 amps to ensure optimum performance.
#5. DEWALT DCE531M1 20V Pencil Vibrator
Equipped with innumerable features, the DEWALT DCE531M1 20V Pencil Vibrator will be a handy tool for your DIY projects. Its features enhance its performance and make sure that it works effectively. Whether you want to carry out minor street repair, fill insulated concrete forms or set streetlight footers, the DCE531M1 20V Pencil Vibrator is the tool to rely on.
- 4’ long flexible shaft: It ensures easy use and long reach.
- 1-1/8” diameter size: It enables the vibrator to deliver optimum consolidation power.
- Pencil-shaped design: Makes the tool ideal for small-scale tasks.
#4. Chicago Pneumatic 3/4 HP Concrete Vibrator
With ability to deliver 13,000 vibrations per minute, the Chicago Pneumatic 3/4 HP Concrete Vibrator is without a doubt one of the best concrete vibrators on the market. It is designed to help remove air bubbles and level concrete. Plus, it is perfect for patching, construction, and other repair jobs.
- Lock-on button: Helps enhance the performance of the unit.
- Compact design: It makes the vibrator lightweight and the go-to product for all-day use.
- 3/4 HP motor: Makes the concrete vibrator effective.
- Vibrating rod/head: Its 1-3/8” diameter helps it deliver maximum consolidation power.
#3. BEAMNOVA Hand Held Electric Concrete Vibrator
Remove air bubbles and level concrete with the BEAMNOVA Hand Held Electric Concrete Vibrator. This is a powerful DIY tool that will help you carry out a number of repair jobs. It is ideal for patching and construction, among other jobs.
- 6-month warranty: Protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Vibrating head: It gains speeds up to 16,000 RPMs, and this helps complete job quickly and easily.
- Lightweight vibrator: It allows for less fatigue.· Protective metal roll cage: Helps improve durability and overall performance.
#2. GlobMarble Concrete Vibrator
It is important to have an effective concrete vibrator that you can rely on, and the GlobMarble Concrete Vibrator is one of these tools. It is loaded with functional features that help promote reliability and performance.
- Waterproof design: The device is protected from splash water, dust penetration, and any external contact.
- Vibrating motor: It is able to withstand temperatures up to 180 degrees Celsius to ensure maximum performance.
- Rugged and durable construction: Helps enhance longevity.
#1. FOX 2HP Electric Concrete Vibrator
This reliable and portable concrete vibrator will help you carry out different DIY tasks. It is ideal for both residential and industrial contractors; thanks to its versatility. Ideally, FOX has made it a top performer by equipping it with as many features as possible.
- Shock-resistant housing: It has double insulation and splash-proof protection for unmatched performance.
- Shoulder strap: Makes moving the vibrator from point A to point B a breeze.
- Shock-proof switch: It ensures easy operation of the concrete vibrator.
- 2 HP 115V Motor: It delivers optimum power for unmatched efficiency.
The good news is we don’t like to see you frustrated, so we provide a step-by-step editorial on how to find the best power concrete vibrator.
- Start by reading a number of reviews: This will help you have some knowledge about the best and worst power concrete vibrators. You will also be able to narrow down to those brands you think will suit you best.
- Check the quality: This should not be overlooked. A premium quality concrete vibrator may cost a fortune but you will realize that it is worth it. It is likely to be durable and reliable for years to come.
- Finalize your search with the price: Concrete vibrators come in a wide range of prices, and it is advisable to go for one that suits your budget. Remember, not all expensive concrete vibrators are top performers.
Well, we have also unveiled a comprehensive guideline about things to consider before buying a power concrete vibrator.
- Durability: No one likes making countless trips to stores in the name of buying a similar product because the previous one is damaged. As such, only consider those concrete vibrators that are durable enough to be relied on for years to come.
- Efficiency of the motor: These power tools are powered by motors. This means a unit’s efficiency is mainly determined by the motor. Therefore, make sure the concrete vibrator you are choosing has a powerful and reliable motor.
- Brand: There are numerous reputable manufacturers that make high performing concrete vibrators. Furthermore, these companies are friendly and will always help out should you have a problem with their products. It is, therefore, recommended to consider products made by them. Now you are in a good position to find the best product.
Known for their versatility, power concrete vibrators are quickly becoming popular. Today, they are widely used by DIY enthusiasts and both industrial and residential contractors. Nevertheless, getting the best one may not be an easy task, and that’s why we have come up with this compilation.
Products listed here are thoroughly assessed and compared to make sure you are 100-percent satisfied with them. They will help you carry out a number of DIY tasks quickly and easily. What are you waiting for? Go through the above compilation and choose one that best suits your needs.