Top Best Rollerblades for Kids in 2020
Purchasing the best rollerblades for kids is a good way to discourage TV and video game addiction among growing kids. The best rollerblades can encourage your kid to get involved in these fitness activities and exercise while having fun at the same time. These days, rollerblades come in various adjustable sizes to ensure you can purchase a good pair that your kid won’t outgrow too soon. Most of them are designed with easy to use closure systems to ensure your child can easily put them on and take them off without any help. Whether your kid is a professional skater or is just about to get started with skating, the following top 10 best Best Rollerblades for Kids reviews in 2020 will help you get him a nice best pair.
Check out Best Rollerblades for Kids in Reviews
1. 2PM SPORTS Inline Skates for Kids
With its adjustable design, you can increase the size of the 2PM SPORTS Inline Skates for Kids up to four sizes. It comes in three different sizes including small for little kids, medium for big kids, and large for young adults. This boot is equipped with 8 inline illuminating wheels to make your little champion a shining star while skating. The wheels have a self-generating power system that makes them light up with no batteries required. This unit features high-end rollers housed in a reinforced aluminum frame to ensure a smooth, quiet, and confident ride. Moreover, it boasts a triple closure system composed of laces, Velcro straps, and cam lever buckles for easy wear and removal.
- This skate seems well-made and durable
- It is great for beginner kids and pros
- There are two colors to meet various tastes
- The skate fits well and is easy to adjust
- This skate is quite costly, but it is worth every penny
2. Roller Derby Boy’s Tracer Inline Skate
For an inline skate, your kid is not likely to outgrow any time soon, the Roller Derby Boy’s Tracer Inline Skate is your go-to. It can be adjusted up to 4 sizes up at the touch of a button to ensure your kid can wear for a long time. This skate is made of quality components and has been time-tested for performance to give you a durable product you can rely on. It is designed with Urethane wheels that have the right grip and bounce to provide a smooth ride both indoors and outdoors. This skate comes with a washable boot liner and removable wheels to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance. Further, it comes in two sizes; medium and small for you to choose from.
- This unit is perfect for young skaters
- It is supportive and comfortable with no laces to tie
- There are GForce carbon bearings that are durable to go far and last
- There is no manual included, but this skate is very easy to handle
3. Roller Derby Girls Tracer Adjustable Inline Skate
Gift your little girl one of these fine days with the Roller Derby Girls Tracer Adjustable Inline Skate. Its size can be adjusted up to 4 sizes at the touch of a button to ensure she doesn’t outgrow it too soon. This skate is made with GForce carbon bearings to ensure speedy skating and long-lasting performance. It has Urethane wheels that have the right bounce and grip to ensure smooth ride indoors and outdoors on the rink or pavement. There is a padded liner included providing optimum support and comfort for kids at any age to get rolling. Better yet, the padded liner and wheels are removable for cleaning so the skate is always fresh for each ride.
- This skate is easy to put on; thanks to the buckle closure
- It is available in two styles and sizes to choose from
- Looks sturdy and comfortable
- The plastic wraps may crack over time, but until then they work well
4. Roller Derby Girl’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable Inline Skate
Equipped with a polymer frame and polyurethane wheels, the Roller Derby Girl’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable Inline Skate is sturdy to withstand several uses. It has adjustable sizing to ensure your child can wear for a long time before outgrowing. This skate is equipped with silver 5speed rated bearings that can go far and last long. As a result, it is suitable for beginners and speeds skating by pros. There is a molded cuff included providing optimum support and comfort for easy skating. Also, this skate is designed with EZ push button to allow for easy adjustment of size.
- This skate is easy to put on and to take off
- It is true to size and fits well
- There are two sizes; small and medium to suit younger skaters
- This skate has a removable liner for easy cleaning
- The laces are too long; however, they don’t compromise performance
5. XinoSports Inline Roller Skates for Ages 5-20
Motivate your kid to want to go outside and engage with friends by gifting him or her with the XinoSports Inline Roller Skates for Ages 5-20. It is equipped with a bright LED to add sparkle and excitement when skating indoors or at the rinks. This boot is supported and framed with thick plastic that will not fade, crack or bend. And it is attached with metal rivets to ensure added strength and durability. This skate is equipped with soft foam inner lining to provide ankle support and maximum comfort. Moreover, it features 3 part closure consisting of cam lever buckles, laces, and Velcro straps which make it easier for young ones to put on and take off by themselves.
- This skate is adjustable for your kid to grow with
- It comes in two colors to suit both boys and girls
- The skate has top-quality construction to last several uses
- The front-wheel doesn’t get in contact with the ground on a smooth surface
6. High Bounce Adjustable Inline Skate
Crafted with super-smooth gel wheels, the High Bounce Adjustable Inline Skate rolls smoothly on various surfaces both indoors and outdoors. It has reinforced nylon frame to ensure optimum durability and longevity. This skate has an adjustable sizing at the press of a button to ensure your kid doesn’t outgrow too quickly. And it is available in three different sizes to fit kids of different ages. The boot is equipped with a simple buckle closure to make it easy for your kid to put on and take off by himself. Besides, it comes packed in a beautiful color box that makes an amazing gift.
- This skate comes in two colors to choose from
- It glides smoothly on concrete, carpet, and grass
- The skate seems well-made and sturdy
- The price is good for the quality you get
- The fabric hooks for carrying the rollerblades aren’t the best quality
7. Roller Derby Boy’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable Inline Skate
Featuring a molded cuff, the Roller Derby Boy’s Stinger 5.2 Adjustable Inline Skate provides optimum support and comfort. It is equipped with a cam-lever buckle to provide ankle security and utmost convenience. There is a pull-and-tighten lacing design to ensure your kid can easily put on and take off the skate on his own. This skate is constructed with a reinforced polymer frame that is lightweight and durable for long-lasting performance. The size is easy to adjust up to 4 sizes up at just the touch of a button. Furthermore, this skate is complete with polyurethane wheels great for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- This unit is comfortable and fits well
- It makes a great gift idea
- The rollerblade looks great and seems long-lasting
- It is fast and worth the price
- The included brake is not very useful
8. Rollerblade Girls Spitfire JR XTG Kids Skate
Being the best original brand in skates, the Rollerblade Girls Spitfire JR XTG Kids Skate guarantees quality and performance. It is equipped with laces, Velcro, and buckles to provide a secure fit and support that your kid deserves. This skate is made of high-quality materials to deliver long-lasting durability. It rolls on large wheels with skate-specific bearings to allow for perfect rides outdoors and indoors. There is a patented size adjustment button to allow you to expand this skate to full four sizes as your kid grows. Also, this skate has a low profile design to lower your child’s center of gravity for stability and control.
- This skate is lightweight for your kid to move easily
- It is cushioned for optimum support and comfort
- The skate glides smoothly on various surfaces
- It only comes in one type of color; hence, no variety to choose from
9. Tuko Kids Adjustable Inline Skates for Girls
Crafted with a sturdy aluminum frame, the Tuko Kids Adjustable Inline Skates for Girls are tough to protect your feet when you are skating. It has a double secure lock to provide the skater with a safer condition when skating. This rollerblade comes with an entire set of protective pads to ensure it is safe for your kid to skate whenever she wants. It is adjustable in size to enable your kid to wear for a long period of time as she grows. This skate is complete with 65mm PVC wheels with LED illuminating lights to add an exciting touch. At the same time, the wheels are robust to provide a smooth and comfortable riding experience.
- This skate seems well-made and durable
- It is super easy to adjust to the needed size
- Makes a perfect gift for a little girl
- The wheels are kind of stiff; otherwise, the skate is good
10. Bladerunner Phoenix Junior Skate – Girls
For the best quality and value available today in rollerblades, consider the Bladerunner Phoenix Junior Skate. It is designed with 72mm clear wheels with tough 3 skate bearings to provide smooth rolling and durability over long distances. This skate is easy to use and is adjustable up to 4 full sizes to grow with your kid’s foot. It features a well-padded lining to ensure maximum support and comfort. There is an easy to push button mechanism to allow you to expand the skate for growing foot. Moreover, this skate has a lightweight structure to ensure it is not too heavy for your kid to use.
- The buckle closure makes it easy for a kid to put on and to take off
- This skate has good quality wheels
- It is comfortable and smooth rolling
- It is a bit expensive but the quality you get is worth it
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Rollerblades for Kids
If you want to purchase the best rollerblades for kids, the following are a number of factors you need to put into considerations.
Considering the materials used in the construction of rollerblades will make you get one that is sturdy and durable. Mostly, rollerblades are made using aluminum, steel or plastic frames. Aluminum and steel materials are the most preferred because they provide longer-lasting durability compared to plastic counterparts. Plastic, on the other hand, is rust-resistant; so choose wisely based on your budget.
Most of the rollerblades included in this list are adjustable. Therefore, when it comes to getting the best one, you shouldn’t just pick any because it is adjustable but consider one that is highly adjustable. By so doing, you will end up with an adjustable rollerblade that will serve your kid for a long period even as his foot increases in size.
Wheels and Bearings
Wheels are bearing are technically the backbone of a good pair of rollerblades. Hence, make sure the rollerblades you go for consist of robust wheels and sturdy bearings that can roll smoothly for miles. The last thing you want is to end up with flimsy wheels that can only move nicely on a given type of surface and not all kinds of surfaces.
Exercise and fun are two things your kid should not miss out on when growing up. And there is no better way to introduce them to these activities than through skating. That is why we believe this article will come in hand to help you get the best rollerblades for your kids. We have gone far and wide to compile the above reviews, so rest assured you can find durable yet affordable units.