Top Best Skiing Boot Bags in 2020
Skiing boot bags are no ordinary backpacks or luggage sets. They are specially designed for people looking for places to keep skiing boots and helmets when traveling. Well, it is not uncommon to misplace your skiing boots and other accessories when you are either going or coming from skiing. Therefore, to help you out, some manufacturers have thought it wise to introduce innovative bags for carrying all of your gear.
These bags promote convenience and make work easier, as all you need to do is to focus on one package. They are also durable and guarantee to stand up to anything the environment throws at them. Nevertheless, not all skiing boot bags are of premium quality. And that explains why we have decided to come up with the following top 10 best skiing boot bags in reviews as well as a comprehensive guideline. Keep reading to have in-depth knowledge of what the market has.
List the Best Skiing Boot Bags
1. Shred Soles Snowboard Ski Boot Bag
- Removable carry strap: Allows you to easily pack your belongings on the go.
- Goggle pocket: It keeps goggles and spare lenses in a separate compartment for easy accessibility.
- Helmet pocket: It will keep your helmet in a separate compartment for easy reach.
- Vented boot compartment: It provides enough ventilation to keep your boots dry.
2. BRUBAKER Ski Boot Bag Backpack
- “Claw feet” bottom: It protects the backpack against slipping on ice or snow.
- Polyester 600D material: It is super durable and guarantees lifetime performance.
- Adjustable backpack straps: They allow you to get the perfect fit.
- Several different colors: They allow you to choose a suitable color that matches your aesthetic.
- Padded handle: They promote ultimate comfort.
3. Sportube Cabin Cruiser Wheeled
- 840D polyester ballistic fabric: It is extremely durable, and, therefore, enables the bag to last longer.
- Inline skate wheels: They make it easy to move the bag on the ground.
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Padded boot compartment: It keeps boots safe and well protected.
- Three different colors: The bag comes in black, blue/black, and plaid.
4. Transpack TRV Pro
- Rubber top handle: It is comfortable and allows you to hold the bag for an extended period of time.
- Stow-away compartment: It is for waist belt and shoulder straps.
- Side boot pockets: They are ideal for carrying shin guards and boots.
- Side pockets: They have air and water drainage grommets.
- Two different colors: They include Black/Yellow and Black.
5. Dakine Boot Bag
- Zippered front pocket: It stores all kinds of items.
- Adjustable shoulder strap: It makes the boot bag extremely easy to carry.
- Polyester material: It is durable and promises a long-lasting performance.
- Several different colors: They make it easy to choose a different color that best matches your aesthetics.
- Versatile capability: The bag is ideal for snowboard boots and skiing boots.
6. Dakine Boot Locker Bag
- Padded shoulder strap: It provides ultimate comfort, thereby, making the bag easy to carry.
- Split level design: It makes it extremely easy to access the bag.
- Tarp lined compartment: It can be used as a changing mat, meaning you won’t need to place the boots on the ground when putting them on or taking them off.
- Polyester material: It is durable, and, therefore, enables the skiing boot bags to last longer.
7. Transpack Heated Boot Pro
- Four different colors: The bag is available in Black w/Yellow, Black w/Silver, Black/Lime, and Black-Blue Electric.
- Three heat settings: They offer the perfect temperature and even warm toes.
- Unique styling: It enhances the appearance of the bag.
- Sturdy handles: They make it easy to hold the bag.
8. Swix Tripack (Norwegian National Team)
- Adjustable shoulder straps: It is S-shaped and adjustable to help you find the perfect fit.
- Air mesh back panel: It is padded, and it provides ventilation as well as support.
- Front zip accessory pocket: It is for keeping chargers, iPad, and wax, among others.
- Zipping stash pockets: They are smaller and perfect for storage.
- Two-side zip compartments: They have ventilation and drainage grommets to help keep your boots dry.
9. Athalon Heated Boot Bag
- External front helmet pocket: It expands and can be used to keep extra clothing and ski accessories.
- Heating system: It wraps boots around to help keep them warm.
- Three temperature settings: They allow you to select a desired temperature level.
- 1200 Denier Poly/Nylon Blend: It is durable for unending performance.
- Versatile functionality: The bag is not just perfect for keeping the helmet but also ideal for storing other accessories.
10. Rossignol Hero Boot Pro
- Back padding: It provides much-needed comfort.
- Shoulder straps: They make it easy to carry the boot pro from place to place.
- Large main compartment: It is for keeping extra gear and clothing.
- High-grade, durable materials: The bag is made of PVC coating and 600D polyester.
- Two external storage pockets: They are perfect for keeping frequently used items.
How to choose the Best Skiing Boot Bags
- Consider the Number of Compartments: The more the compartments, the more the items you are likely to store. Remember, skiing boot bags are not just meant for keeping skiing boots but also they can be used for keeping other gear. It is, therefore, important to go for one with several compartments to ensure ultimate convenience.
- Check the Material: Skiing boot bags made of such materials as polyester, PVC coating, and to some extent nylon are worth going for. This is because these materials are durable and will stand up to extreme hiking and skiing conditions. They are also easy to clean and take care of in general.
- Look at the Padding and Ventilation: You will be carrying these bags for a pretty long time; hence, it is important to focus on comfort. Make sure the bag you are about to buy has enough padding on the shoulder and back for ultimate comfort. It should also have ventilation to keep you dry all through.
If you love skiing, then a skiing boot bag should be a frontier for you. Although designed for keeping skiing boots, these bags can also be used to keep other accessories. They help you stay organized as well as make your life easier when you are out to have a good time. In this compilation, we have compiled the best brands on the market to ensure that you don’t have an arduous time getting what best suits you. So, go ahead and read it.