Top Best Sports Watch for Men in 2020
Men who take part in various sporting activities are advised to have the best sports watch for men. This is because top-class men’s sports watches are built for endless, peerless performance. They are water-resistant, perhaps up to 50 meters, 100 meters or even 200 meters. That being said, premium sports watches for men will let you swim and snorkel with them. Also, there are some that will allow you to dive into the water. These watches display time, day of the week, and date to make sure you are well informed. Here, we bring you reviews of the best brands for quick and easy buying.
Lists of the Best Sports Watch for Men Reviews
1. Casio Men’s Classic W800H-1AV Sport Watch
If you are looking for unrivaled performance in a timepiece, the Casio Men’s Classic W800H-1AV Sport Watch is the go-to product. It is designed to resist water up to 50 meters, and this makes it a watch for water sports. It can also be relied on to wake you up in the morning; thanks to its multi-function alarm. Ideally, you can postpone the alarm because it has a snooze feature. This sports watch also features an auto calendar, which has been pre-programmed until 2099. It is 30g only and boasts a size case of 37x34x11mm. The watch also features an LED light with afterglow for optimum convenience.
- Looks very fashionable on the hand
- Great for surfing and everyday use
- Its digits are very easy to read
- Its two buttons on each side are very easy to press
- The price is competitive
- Lacks a countdown timer
2. Aposon Men’s Digital Sports Wrist Watch
The large face of the Aposon Men’s Digital Sports Wrist Watch definitely makes it one of the most convenient sport watches for men. The watch is also waterproof up to 50 meters (164 feet) as well as shock resistant. That said; expect it to really last a long time and even stand up to any adverse conditions. Besides, it has two time zones, and this makes it more useful. It also has an LED night light to ensure that you do not experience any problems reading the time, especially at night or when it is too bright.
- Makes a great gift idea
- Simple and looks nice
- Displays day of the week and date
- Its backlight is bright enough
- Fully waterproof; thus, can be used in the ocean
- The backlight is quite dim, but it still makes the watch readable even in direct sunlight.
3. Casio Men’s G-shock DW5600E-1V Sport Watch
This Casio Sports Watch for men is more expensive than the first one. And this probably means it has more features. It is water-resistant up to 200 meters; hence, it is a perfect timepiece for water sports activities. It is also shock-resistant, so it can stand up to even the most vigorous sports adventures. Its rectangular watch case is not just durable and long-lasting but also measures 45mm wide, so it can provide a perfect fit for various wrist sizes. The case is black, and, therefore, perfectly blends with the comfortable black resin strap.
- Fits great on the wrist
- Feels like it is made of a premium quality material
- The style is spot on
- Very easy to read
- Has a slim and low profile design
- Light and easy to wear
- The little buttons on the sides to set the watch are highly recessed and very small; hence, difficult to use.
4. Timex Men’s Expedition Full-Size Watch
The experience that Timex brings to the watch industry cannot be matched. This is because the manufacturer has been around since 1854. They produce several watches including this men’s expedition full-size watch. Well, we regard the watch as one of the best because it is waterproof up to 100 meters, and, therefore, perfect for snorkeling and swimming. We also like the fact that its resin case is lightweight yet very durable. Still on durability, the strap of this watch is made of mixed nylon and leather. The watch has a countdown timer, alarm, and stopwatch features, so you can fully benefit from it.
- Has a pretty sturdy watch case
- Seems strong enough to withstand rough conditions
- Clearly displays the time, date, and day of the week
- Can be set to a 24-hour clock system
- Boasts a very comfortable band
- The Indiglo button could be more durable
5. MJSCPHBJK Men’s Digital Sports Watch
Another product that has several important features is this digital sports watch from MJSCPHBJK. Its case is no ordinary case in the sense that it is thickened. That being said, it will protect the internal parts from external damage. This watch is also anti-drop, and, therefore, it will not wear out fast like other models. It features a symmetry design that has the overall black color matching, making it a perfect sports style and personality. Furthermore, this digital sports watch is waterproof up to 50 meters. And this means it will not be damaged when you swim, sweat or bathe with it.
- Makes a great gift for dads, husbands or brothers
- The display is big enough for easy viewing
- Very durable and has a great backlight
- Simple and easy to set
- The price is a bargain
- The strap leaves a lot to be desired
6. Casio Men’s GD100-1BCR G-Shock Digital Sports Watch
This digital sports watch is a true representation of power and strength. It is extremely easy to read and use since it has oversized buttons. Ideally, its digits can be read in the dark. And this is because of its newly designed LED light, which has been engineered to light up the face of the dial from behind. The watch is water-resistant up to 200 meters, meaning it can steadily overcome most water activities such as swimming and surfing. It is also shock-resistant for long-term use. Plus it has five independent alarms not to mention the full auto calendar, which has been pre-programmed until 2099.
- Makes a stunning gift for a loved one
- The battery seems to last longer than expected
- Great value for the price
- Impact-resistant for long-lasting performance
- The material used to make the wristband is quite flimsy
7. Timex Full-Size Ironman Resin Strap Watch
Athletes seem to like this sports watch for men because they feel it is specifically built for them. The watch is breathable, lightweight, and amazingly tough, making it the perfect package for athletes who sweat a lot while training or in a competition. It is also waterproof up to 100 meters (330 feet), meaning it is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Although it is lightweight, this should not make you conclude that it is less durable. The strap of this watch is not just durable but also it is made of co-molded resin and equipped with buckle closure.
- The watch has all the basic functions
- Available in several color options
- Keeps time in and out of the water
- Lightweight and looks really nice
- Equipped with a nice and big display
- Simple and easy to use
- The band could be much better
8. PALADA Men’s Sports Digital Wrist Watch
Most manufacturers do not give enough attention to the band of their watches. That’s why we have given the PALADA Men’s Sports Digital Wrist Watch a slot in these reviews. Unlike most watches, this particular one has its band made of rubber. With that said, expect the band to be very soft and comfortable to wear. The digital wrist watch is also water-resistant up to 50 meters, and this makes it great for cold shower and swimming. The manufacturer, however, advises against using it underwater for activities that may take overly long like diving.
- Looks nice and works as advertised
- Great value for the price point
- Very comfortable on the wrist
- The customer service is fantastic
- The watch dial is not overly big
- The strap fits the wrist perfectly
- Features a military time
- It is dim, and this makes reading the time quite difficult
9. Suunto Core
The Suunto Core is an outdoor watch that has what it takes to be a handy addition to any outdoor adventure. It combines an altimeter, a compass and barometer with weather information to bring out the explorer in you. The altimeter will help you determine your current elevation. It makes this sports watch for men perfect for wilderness travelers, skiers, and mountaineers. Furthermore, the Sunnto Core displays a stylish design that makes it look really great on the wrist. It also has easy-to-use outdoor functions to let you spend more time on outdoor adventures than trying to set and use it. Whether you are planning to explore the highest mountains or visit the deepest parts of the ocean, the Suunto Core is for you.
- Has a robust construction
- A perfect gift for wilderness travelers, skiers, and mountaineers
- Very lightweight for maximum convenience
- Its features are easy to use
- Its battery can be replaced when it runs out of power
- Quite pricey
10. Casio Men’s G-Shock G9000-1 Sport Watch
Built to keep your training on schedule, the Casio Men’s G-Shock G9000-1 Sport Watch is exactly what you need as an athlete. It is mud-proof as well as shock-resistant, so it can stand even the harshest weather conditions. What’s more, its black resin case is not just durable but also is powerfully styled. This means you will really feel proud having it on your wrist. Since it does not want to limit your activities, this sports watch is water-resistant up to 200 meters (660 feet). That being said, it is perfect for recreational scuba diving. It has a 1/100 stopwatch with a 60-minute measuring capacity and a 24-hour countdown timer.
- Works great and feels strong
- Great watch for the price
- Fits most wrists perfectly
- The wristband does not have any signs of cracking
- Buttons are a bit hard to press
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Sports Watch for Men
We have also thought it wise to let you know of the following factors before you purchase a sports watch for men.
Before you buy a men’s sports watch, make sure you know its features. This will help you choose a sports watch with all the basic features such as the time and date. Also, if possible, go for a watch with extra features like 1/100 stopwatch, 12/24 hour formats, countdown timer, and alarm, among others.
The Wrist Size
You do not want a watchband that will fit your wrist overly tight or excessively loose, do you? Therefore, make sure you know the size of your wrist before you storm the market to make the grand purchase. Once you know the size of your wrist, go ahead and choose a watch with a wristband that has a circumference within the wrist measurement.
Most buyers tend to concentrate so much on the features of a sports watch that they overlook the wristband. Nevertheless, this should not be the case, especially when you consider that most people get disappointed with their purchase because of flimsy wristbands. With that said, make sure your watch has a durable wristband.
The Build Quality
No sport is easy. Therefore, you are likely to subject your watch to harsh conditions and intense use not to mention constant abuse. As such, the watch you choose should be built to last. It should be equipped with robust construction to enable it to withstand anything the sporting activity throws at it.
It is never easy to find the best product; thanks to the crowded market. Fortunately, this article has come at the right time. Here, we have researched, compiled, and reviewed the products we believe are not let-downs. They are affordable and all of them work really great. This means we are certain that any, which you will settle for will really be handy for whatever you bought it for.
Leave a Reply