If you are in need of a more versatile and flexible heating solution for your home, a propane heater or the more efficient electric models are the way to go. With a wall mount propane heater, you not only get to save cash on your home heating bills but also minimize energy loss as you do not need to push warm air through complicated and long ductwork and they are also relatively easier to install.
But, if you want to get the many benefits that come with wall mount propane and electric heaters, you need to choose a good model. Luckily there are more than enough good ones out there and the 10 below are some of the best-performing ones.
Check out the Best Wall Mount Propane and Electric Heaters in Reviews
1. Dyna-Glo IR30PMDG-1 Vent-Free Wall Heater
This Dyna-Glo wall heater is designed to produce up to an impressive 1,000 BTU’s/hr per square feet, and so you can be sure that it will give you more than enough heat regardless of the weather. The heat output is also easy to customize as there is a convenient control knob. Also, this is a straightforward heater to set up and use as it does not have any complicated controls and its vent-free design eliminates the need for a chimney or flue. Ignition is also quick and effortless, and when you buy it you get all the necessary mounting hardware.
- High heat output per square foot
- Easily customizable heat output
- More efficient infrared heating technology
- Vent-free design does not need chimney or flue
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware
- Quick and effortless ignition
- Does not have a thermostat
- Fan is a bit noisier
2. Dyna-Glo BF30PMDG Blue Flame Vent-Free Heater
The striking blue flame that you get with this heater means that this will not only be effective in warming your home but will also be an appealing centerpiece for your house. With an output of up to 30,000 BTUs/hr, this heater also produces more than enough heat for most homes, and it also includes a variable control knob to make heat adjustment easier. And despite being a powerful propane heater, it is relatively quieter when compared to others out there. You can also use it confidently knowing it is a safe appliance as it has a built-in oxygen depletion sensor. Besides also coming with all the necessary mounting hardware, there is also an optional base leg for ground mounting.
- High and variable heat output
- Improved heat reach
- Powerful but quieter
- Built-in oxygen depletion sensor for increased safety
- Simple ignition system
- Can also be mounted on the floor
- All necessary mounting essentials included
- Ignitions could be faster
- Control marks on the knob are not self-explanatory
3. Mr. Heater Vent-Free Blue Flam Propane Heater
Blue flame heating warms the air and does not radiate the heat like infrared, and this means that this heater by Mr. Heater will be perfect for use in narrow spaces. Also, the heater comes in a vent-free design, and it is more compact to ensure that it will not use up a lot of your space. Its 30,000 BTUs/hr output means that it will provide more than enough heat for at least 750 square inches of space which is quite good. And it also has an automatic shut off in case of low oxygen and will come with both the thermostat and all the necessary mounting hardware.
- Vent-free design
- Higher heat output
- More compact appliance that takes up less space
- Automatic shut off in case of low oxygen
- Thermostat and mounting hardware included
- Quick and easy electronic ignition
- Metal housing is a thinner gauge metal
4. Mr. Heater VF30KBLUELP Propane Blue Flame Heater
Mr. Heater will always have you covered when looking for a quick and convenient method of heating your home, and this propane blue flame heater is good evidence of this. It is a vent-free heater that will not need a chimney and will deliver up to 30,000 BTUs and heat close to 1,000 square feet. The machine is also made to make it easy to adjust the heat as it comes with a thermostat, and it is also a safe heater to use and has some handy oxygen depletion sensors. And with its battery-powered electronic ignition, you can get it running fast and easily.
- Quick and quiet heating
- High and even heat output
- Does not need any chimney or vent
- Thermostat included for easy temperature control
- Handy oxygen depletion sensors
- Quick starting electronic ignition
- Lack of handles can make it awkward to move
- Thermostat is not marked in degrees
5. Mr. Heater Radiant Propane Heater
This 30,000 BTU radiant heater by Mr. Heater is designed to provide enough heat to heat up to 750 square feet of space fast and evenly. It is a well-built wall mount heater that is designed to serve you for many years, and it will come with both a thermostats and all the mounting hardware, and it is also possible to mount it on the floor. The heat is vent-free to eliminate the need to have a chimney and is designed with safety in mind as it also includes automatic low oxygen shut off. Firing it up is also made easy by the reliable electronic ignition system.
- Automatic low oxygen shut off
- Comes with a thermostat and all mounting hardware
- Fast and efficient ignition
- Can also be secured on the floor
- Vent-free with no need for chimneys
- Seems to have a lot of installation requirements
6. Della 050-HA-50098-CH Deluxe Fireplace
The realistic flame effect on this Della heater is meant to ensure that besides heating up your home, it also adds some aesthetic appeal. This high-performing heater also includes a handy built-in thermometer to help you monitor the temperature. It is an easy heater to control as it comes with a large display and with a remote to allow for wireless operation. The infrared heating will heat up the room without drying out the air, and this heater is also made to be more lightweight and hence easier to move around.
- Handy built-in thermometer
- Includes a realistic flame effect for extra appeal
- Allows for wireless operation
- Efficient heating without drying out the air
- Large display for easy operation
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Heat output not adjustable
7. e-Flame USA Wall Mount Electric Fireplace
Although there are many things that define a good house heater, the looks are always one of the most important ones and so the upscale and modern look of this one will impress most users. Besides its sleek look, this is also a convenient LED wall mount heater that will heat up quickly and use up less energy. Controlling it is also much easier as it comes with a digital control panel and with a handy remote for wireless operation. And you can easily adjust the settings to ensure a more even heat distribution.
- Ultra-slim and easy to mount
- Convenient digital control panel
- Remote control capable for wireless operation
- Easily adjustable settings
- Sleek and modern design
- Heats up quickly and uses little energy
- Does not heat up large spaces efficiently
8. Koolwoom Infrared Electric Fireplace
While this electric heater will take a lot of effort to mount on a wall in case you want to, it still hard to make our top 10 list as it is just amazing. It offers two heat settings to allow you to adjust it based on the weather. And beside the flame effect being adorable, its brightness is also adjustable to go with your mood. There is also a built-in 12-hour timer and some casters that are designed to make it easy to move around and its appealing oak wood cabinet will compliment most decors.
- Dual heat settings
- Adjustable flame brightness
- Built-in heater timer
- Casters including for easy rolling
- Appealing wood cabinet
- Not easily mountable on a wall
9. Lifesmart Large Room Heater
With the capability to heap up to 1,000 square feet of space, this heater will be perfect for most living rooms. And the best thing about it is that it produces a natural and more efficient infrared heat and with an adjustable flame that can work with or without the heat. The simple digital controls make it easy to operate, but it also comes with a remote for those that prefer something wireless. Its looks are also quite impressive, and this is mostly thanks to the natural-looking wood cabinet.
- Heats up large rooms efficiently
- Natural and efficient heat output
- Simple digital controls
- Convenient remote control included
- Appealing wood cabinet finish
- Fan is quite loud
- Also hard to mount on a wall
10. TAGI 23-Inch Electric Fireplace Insert
A convenient timer on this TAGI heater will allow you to set it anywhere between 0.5 and 8 hours to make it possible to fine-tune the heating to suit your needs. The heater also has two heat output settings and with a more precise electronic temperature control and remote for wireless operation. There is also a safety over-heat kill to prevent accidents, and the LED technology will eliminate the need for a chimney or vents. And this is also an appealing fireplace with realistic looking brick panels.
- Convenient timer included
- Dual heat output settings
- More precise electronic temperature control
- Safety over-heat kill switch
- Energy-saving LED technology
- No chimneys or special vents required
- Will not come with mounting hardware and instructions
Do you ever wish that you could cut down on your home heating bills while still keeping the house warm enough? The chances are you do because all of us hate paying a small fortune every month for electricity. And the good news is that there is a simple way to do this which is by investing in wall mount propane heater or an energy-efficient electric one.
Whether you want to use the propane heater as your primary heat source or to supplement an existing home heating system for more heat, you can be sure that there is a model that will work well for you from our in-depth reviews above. And also note that these heaters are available in different styles and sizes, and so you need to pick one that suits your heating needs and home.