Chelsea boots are loved everywhere. They are some of the few types of boots that boast unrivaled versatility and performance. Well, these boots are ideal for work, outdoor adventures, and country walk. Today, there are all kinds of Chelsea boots including men’s, women’s, and unisex Chelsea boots. Men’s Chelsea boots tend to be more expensive than women’s Chelsea boots, and this seems to discourage most men in owning a pair of these wonderful shoes. But did you know that nowadays you can get a premium quality pair of Chelsea boots at an incredibly affordable price? Yes, numerous brands are now dedicated to producing top quality Chelsea boots at great prices. Ideally, these boots are versatile and durable enough to serve you for a pretty long time. If you are interested in a pair, we advise that you go through the following top 10 best men’s Chelsea boots under 200 in reviews.
Table of Contents
- List the Best Men’s Chelsea Boots Under 200
- 1. Skechers Men’s Chelsea Boot (Segment-Dorton)
- 2. Skechers Men’s Ankle Boot (Blaine Orsen)
- 3. Blundstone Original 500 Series (Unisex)
- 4. Dr. Martens Black Chelsea Boots (2976)
- 5. Giorgio Brutini Men’s Boot (66014)
- 6. Delli Aldo Men’s Ankle Boots (Buckle Strap)
- 7. Giorgio Brutini Men’s Dress Boot (Pointed-Toe)
- 8. Giorgio Brutini Men’s Chelsea Boot
- 9. Blundstone Dress Series (Unisex)
- 10. Georgia Boot Men’s Work Shoe (Gr274)
- Choosing the Right Type of Chelsea Boots for Men
List the Best Men’s Chelsea Boots Under 200
1. Skechers Men’s Chelsea Boot (Segment-Dorton)
Skechers develops and designs top quality footwear like the Skechers Men’s Chelsea Boot. Well, this boot is perfect for men who are into fashion. And it is affordable yet durable enough to last for a pretty long time.
- Memory foam insole: It offers optimum comfort.
- Convenient boot opening: It measures around 10.5 inches.
- Synthetic sole: It is durable as well as comfortable.
- 3 different colors: Allow you to choose a desirable one that matches your style.
- Looks and feels good
- Super comfortable
- Fits ankle well
- Reasonably priced
- The boot may be uncomfortable at first, but it gradually gets used to your feet with each use.
2. Skechers Men’s Ankle Boot (Blaine Orsen)
The Blaine Orsen by Skechers is the perfect shoes to put on during weekends. Besides, it perfectly blends with khakis, jeans, and other casual wear. This boot is also durable enough to withstand uneven terrains when you are out for an adventure.
- Dual pull tabs: They help with dressing.
- Tough rubber sole: It is deep-treaded for long-lasting wear and optimum traction.
- Leather panels: They ensure slip-on fit.
- Leather upper: It is slightly distressed to deliver optimum performance.
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Fits nicely
- Blends well with jeans
- The boot is slightly heavy, but not too heavy to compromise performance.
3. Blundstone Original 500 Series (Unisex)
- Finger loops: They ensure effortless removal and slip-on.
- Dual polyurethane outsole: It is injection-molded and ensures a softer step.
- Cambrelle footbed: It wicks away moisture to keep your foot dry and cool.
- Several colors: They give you the opportunity to choose one color that blends well with your clothing.
- Very comfortable
- Quality leather
- The sizing is a bit confusing, but this should not be the case if you are careful when choosing the size.
4. Dr. Martens Black Chelsea Boots (2976)
Dr. Martens produces top quality boots that are recognized worldwide. Well, one of these boots is the Dr. Martens 2976 Boot, which is taking everyone by storm. It boasts vast experience from Dr. Martens not to mention its versatility and overall performance.
- Sewn-together upper and sole: They promote superior durability.
- Rugged look: The boot heat-sealing process and Z welt-stitch display a rugged look.
- Air-cushioned sole: It offers outstanding durability and underfoot comfort.
- Woven stretch goring inserts: They improve comfort.
- Very comfortable
- Perfect for wearing at work
- Easy to put on and take off
- Boots look cute
- The cuff is a little tight.
5. Giorgio Brutini Men’s Boot (66014)
There is nothing much to say about the Giorgio Brutini Men’s Boot. It is a thoughtfully crafted boot that features a timeless design. Plus it is unique as well as boasts a versatile functionality that makes it perfect for both casual and office wear.
- 4 different colors: They include Black, Tan, Black Range Calf, and Brown.
- A variety of sizes: Allows you to choose the perfect size without much fuss.
- Full leather construction: It enhances the durability of the boot.
- Full-size zipper: It makes dressing easier.
- Unbeatable price
- Great style
- Scuffs can easily be seen, but this does not affect the performance of the boot.
6. Delli Aldo Men’s Ankle Boots (Buckle Strap)
You don’t need to spend up to the last cent in the name of buying a pair of Chelsea boots. Today, there are such quality boots as Delli Aldo Men’s Ankle Boots. Despite their price, these boots are made with quality materials for optimum satisfaction.
- Man-made sole: It looks unique and durable for enhanced longevity.
- Two color options: They include brown and black, meaning there is something for everyone.
- Heel pull tab: It makes these boots easy to put on and take off.
- Fits perfectly
- Boots look great
- Boots are lighter
- Decent price
- Boots are not designed for everyday wear.
7. Giorgio Brutini Men’s Dress Boot (Pointed-Toe)
Are you looking for footwear that will stand out in your wardrobe? Look no further than the Giorgio Brutini Dress Boot. It is designed to blend perfectly with your casual wear and you will love it for this. Furthermore, it is versatile, meaning you will rely on it for several activities and occasions.
- Genuine leather sole: It is durable, and, therefore, promotes longevity.
- Inside zipper: It ensures easy entry.
- Smooth leather: It improves breathability.
- 5 different colors: They allow you to choose a desirable color that best suits your style.
- Looks great
- Super comfortable
- Fits perfectly
- The leather used to make the boot is quite thin, but this has no significant effects.
8. Giorgio Brutini Men’s Chelsea Boot
Whether you are looking for boots for work or for outdoor adventure, the Giorgio Brutini Men’s Chelsea Boot is the shoe to consider. It is affordably priced and boasts great value. Giorgio Brutini has also equipped it with the necessary features that make it a top performer.
- Streamlined design: It makes it easy to walk with the boot.
- Insole padding: It promotes comfort.
- Full leather construction: It provides superior durability.
- Great price
- Long lasting
- Shoes look beautiful
- Super comfortable
- The heel is not padded as it should be, but this does not affect the performance of the boot.
9. Blundstone Dress Series (Unisex)
Finding a premium unisex Chelsea boot is not a walk in the path. That’s why it comes with a lot of excitement to note that the Blundstone Dress Series is unisex. It is designed with convenience in mind and will be a perfect buy for you.
- 9 different colors: You will be able to get the perfect color effortlessly.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole: They promote comfort and ensure long wear.
- Removable footbed: It is anatomically shaped for enhanced performance.
- Does not hurt feet
- Comfortable to walk in
- Several color options
- Sizing is quite confusing.
10. Georgia Boot Men’s Work Shoe (Gr274)
Are you on a budget yet you are looking for a premium quality work shoe? Then the Georgia Boot Men’s Work Shoe is for you. Despite its incredible price, this shoe is passionately crafted to meet all of your needs. It is comfortable and has everything you have been looking for.
- Moisture-wicking lining: It keeps the foot cool and dry.
- Rubber outsole: It is hefty to ensure unrivaled performance.
- Heel pull tabs: They ensure easy dressing.
- Eva midsole: It eliminates stress and strain on the foot.
- Very comfortable
- Well crafted
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Somewhat difficult to get on, but great once they are on.
Choosing the Right Type of Chelsea Boots for Men
Before you spend your money on Chelsea boots, here are a few factors to consider:
- Stick to leather soles: Leather soles make Chelsea boots look classic and timeless. They are also durable and enable boots to stand up to such things as scratches and pricks. Plus they are easy to take care of, unlike soles made with other materials. With this in mind, make sure your boots are made of leather soles.
- Get the correct size: Sizing in Chelsea boots for men can be confusing. The problem is even worse if you live in the US but use Australian sizing. As such, be sure to take your time and settle on the perfect size.
- Know the purpose of each color: Common colors for Chelsea boots are Brown suede, which is for a country look; Burgundy, which is all-purpose; and Black, which is for an urban look. Also, there are other colors like tan, yellow, red, blue, and green. Whatever color you decide on, make sure it is suitable for your needs.
Most men are discouraged from buying Chelsea boots, thinking that they are costly. The good news is not all Chelsea boots out there are expensive. And if you do your research, then you are likely to get a premium quality boot at a great price. In the above compilation, we highlight some of these boots to help you have an informed decision on what to go for and what to avoid. We have also provided you with a comprehensive guideline to give you extra knowledge about Chelsea boots. The time to introduce something unique to your wardrobe is now, so be sure to have a pair of these boots.