Warm weather is the ideal condition for mosquitos and other bugs to grow in your home. If left untreated, these creatures can cause serious health issues for your family. While most people use harsh chemicals to spray around the living space, it is much simpler and more effective to buy a mosquito trap. This device often uses safer techniques to attract and kill mosquitos, such as ultrasonic, electromagnetic, or electricity. However, there are many types of mosquito traps out there which are different in features, designs, and prices. After a lot of research and consideration, we’ve compiled a list of top 10 best mosquito trap indoor in 2019 reviews. Let’s check it out and make your home free of these annoying creatures.
Lists of the Best Mosquito Trap Indoor in Reviews
1. S Savehome 4-Pack Bug Zapper Mosquito Trap
The S Savhome mosquito trap uses the enhanced UV light to attract and electrocute flying insects in your home. The powerful electrical grids can kill any annoying mosquitos immediately when they touch it. Different from conventional electric swatters, this device is much simpler to run and works quite quietly. Also, it can provide a comfortable zone without bugs up to 180 square feet. Thus, you can use it in any spaces, such as kitchens, study rooms, offices, or bedrooms. More importantly, there will be no chemicals, fumes, radiation rays, and odors, which can be dangerous to your children.
- Totally safe to pets and human bodies
- Durable mesh in the outside to prevent you from shocking
- Can be used in any places in your home
- Easy to clean, maintain, and operate
- The design is quite bulky
2. Ultrasonic Indoor Electromagnetic Mosquito Trap
This electromagnetic mosquito trap by Ultrasonic is probably one of the best bug killers designed for indoor use. It releases a wavelength light which can attract mosquitoes and other types of insect, then trap them when they approach. Also, there is no odor or chemical when this unit operates, making it a great solution for the family with kids and pets. The manufacturer integrates a protective mesh to separate any human from the electric grill and avoid getting electrical shocks. To allow for easy cleaning, there is a collection tray which can be removed and washed quickly.
- Quiet operation without disturbing your family
- Compact and sleek design for easy carry
- Repel a variety of pests and insects
- Do not release harmful smells or substances
- It might tip easily
3. Maxtry 4-Pack Mosquito Insect Killer Lure Mosquito Trap
The basic mechanism of this mosquito trap by Max try uses the heat-regulating elements and powerful phototaxis mosquitoes. The device will emit ultraviolet rays to get these creature’s attention, then kill them by a high-voltage grid. Measuring 3.7×2.35×2.52 inches, it has a small size so that you can easily bring it anywhere. Also, there will be no threats to pets or humans as the device doesn’t contain harmful sprays or pesticides. The operation is completely quiet and won’t disturb your family during the night as well.
- No foul smell, chemicals, toxins, or poisons
- Easy to operate with a few plugs
- Can be used widely in the kitchen, restaurants, garages, or shops
- Palm-sized for use on travel
- The cleaning process is time-consuming
4. Aspectek 20W Mosquito Electronic Trap
The Aspectek 20W electronic mosquito killer comes with a simple care and safe design to help you eliminate any insects in the family. Featuring 2 UB light bulbs, it can easily attract a variety of bugs such as mosquitos, moths, or flies and kill them instantly. You won’t have to worry about any electrical shock thanks to a mesh screen which is durable and sturdy. Since insects are killed by high-voltage currents, it will keep your house free of chemicals or harmful substances. The installation is very simple as you just need to hang in with a chain and hooks.
- 2 UV light bulbs to attract insects and bugs
- Prevent electrical shocks with a safe mesh
- Simple to install with hooks and chains
- Easy and quick to maintain and clean
- It might be costly to replace the glue boards
5. Black Flag 11015-1 Pack of 6 Fly Sticks
The Black Flag 11015-1 pack of 6 fly sticks can attract and strap mosquitos outdoors or indoors without harmful chemicals or pesticides. Also, it is a cost-effective and simple way to control any flying insects in your home. Simply put honey or syrup on the surface to attract them, and these bugs can’t leave once they have landed. The manufacturer includes a hook so that you can use it to hang easily and quickly. In overall, this option can be used in a variety of areas, such as disposal sites, outdoor picnics, barns, or kitchens to keep them free of dirty and dangerous mosquitos or flies.
- Trap flying mosquitos with syrup or honey
- Include a hook for hanging
- Can be used outdoors and indoors
- Do not use vapors, poisons, or pesticides
- You must replace the stick frequently
6. Piruzzy Electromagnetic Mosquito Repeller
Do you feel annoyed with mosquitos, flies, or rodents in your home? Then the Piruzzy electromagnetic repeller can be a good option to drive these creatures away. It is actually one of the safest methods without chemicals or messy glues. Featuring electromagnetic technology and advanced chips, it can safely repel any pests in a space of up to 1600 square feet. Also, the manufacturer also includes a bonus mosquito bracelet in each order to give you extra protection. The device can operate quietly and very simple to use with a few touches.
- Advanced chips for dual protection
- Produce electromagnetic and ultrasonic waves for effective operation
- Quietly repel pests and bugs in your home
- Can work in a large area – 1600 square feet
- Can’t be used near curtains or carpets
7. Katchy Electric Fan Indoor Mosquito Killer
By utilizing the UV light, this electric mosquito killer can lure these creatures under the fan and will not allow them to escape. It comes with a triple-trapping power that works best for attracting and killing mosquitos, fruit flies, and gnats. This is a safe product for pets and kids because it doesn’t use any electric zapping, odor, or toxic. You just need to set it up in a closed and dark space, and the pests will automatically be attracted.
- Triple-trapping power to catch all mosquitos
- No odor, toxics, and electric zapping
- Easy to set up in any indoor spaces
- Work best in a closed and dark room
- It is quite noisy when operating
8. Vepower Pest Mosquito Pack of 6 Repellents
With advanced electromagnetic and ultrasonic technology, the Vepower mosquito repellent can be a powerful option to keep your home free of annoying bugs and pests. It is constructed from high-quality ABS and flame-retardant material to ensure the safety. Also, it can kill mosquitos without using any odors, radiations, or chemicals. The ultrasonic waves can reach up to 1200 square feet so that you can use it in a large area such as restaurants, offices, hotels shops, or warehouses. It is very simple to use this device as you just need to plug it in an outlet and turn on.
- Electromagnetic and ultrasonic wave technology for effectiveness
- Friendly and safe for pets and humans
- Cover a large space, both indoors and outdoors
- No need to clean up dead insects or rodents
- The flickering light can be annoying for some people
9. Jall Ultrasonic Indoor Mosquito Trap
Unlike other chemical techniques, the Jall ultrasonic mosquito trap is totally safe for pets and humans. It can release ultrasonic waves and ensure an area of 80 square meters free of any types of pests, including mosquitos. Also, the advanced construction allows it to operate quietly without disturbing anyone in your family. The unit comes with a compact and sleek design which can be carried anywhere easily. Thus, you can use in a variety of areas in your home or office without worrying about any safety issues.
- There is no radiation, noises, and odor
- Drive rats and mosquitos away without killing
- Very easy to use just by plugging
- Effective for use in a large area
- Glue board replacement can be a bit expensive
10. Douhe UV LED Light Mosquito Killer
This Douhe unit can kill the mosquitoes only by physical means, meaning that it will not be harmful to humans and pets. With an advanced UV LED light, it can cover a large area and effectively attract or eliminate bugs in your home. Also, the unit is equipped with a removable tray so that you can clean it easily without any residue. The setup is very simple to save you time and effort. More importantly, the manufacturer integrates an auto on/off function and time setting so that you can save electricity bills.
- Include a removable tray for quick cleaning
- Safe for animals and kids
- Kill mosquitos without odors, toxins, and chemicals
- Auto on/off function and time setting
- It is on the higher-end of the price range
Main types of mosquito traps
In general, mosquito traps are classified into three types:
As the name suggests, a light trap can attract mosquitos with lighting. These bugs will be caught in a container where they get dehydrated and die. This type of trap might include a black light, a light-emitting diode, a fluorescent lamp, or mercury-vapor lamp.
Vacuum traps are an effective option in attracting mosquitos when light models do not work. These models often use a vacuum fan to suck bugs into an inside chamber. Thus, they are ideal for use with a variety of flying pests in the household.
Electric or ultrasonic trap
This advanced type of trap will attract mosquitos by ultrasonic waves and then kill them by high-voltage currents inside. Some models can be dangerous, so make sure to consider the features carefully before purchasing.
Nobody likes the presence of mosquitoes and other bugs. No matter where you live, it is necessary to get rid of these annoying creatures to create a better living environment for your family. Fortunately, you can easily one of these 10 mosquito traps above and place inside to deal with this issue. Just make sure to consider each product carefully and understand the features before deciding to purchase your favorite option.