Top Best Table Fans in 2020
If you are looking for a convenient way to keep your small room cool, then the best table fan should be up there at the top. This is because table fans that are well built are compact enough to carry to any place including to the office or when you are traveling. Their compact sizes should, however, not be used to determine their performance, as they tend to move lots of air. They have high functioning blades that work with various innovative technologies to allow them to give the best performance ever. In these reviews, we have discussed these table fans one by one. Take a look.
Check out the Best Table Fans in Reviews
1. Honeywell Personal Table Fan (HTF210B)
The innovative design of this personal table fan combines quiet operation with powerful air circulation to make your living space much better. In addition, this table fan is very slim and mini to allow you to place it anywhere. Its craftsmanship looks sleek; hence, will be blend really well with the surrounding. The table fan is equipped with a DC motor, which uses 50-percent less energy compared to a standard AC motor. It oscillates, and this allows it to move lots of air.
- Operates quietly and works very well
- Makes a great addition to the kids’ room
- Looks sleek enough to blend with the surrounding
- The light is bright; hence, can disrupt sleep
2. Genesis 6-Inch Clip-On Fan
Like the first personal table fan on this list, the Genesis 6-Inch Clip-On Fan has an innovative design. Plus it is energy efficient to ensure that your electricity bill does not skyrocket because you have brought a new item. The fan can be used either as a clip-on fan or as a table-top fan. Its head is adjustable, and, therefore, it will allow you to customize the direction of airflow and cooling. The fan has a strong and sturdy grip clamp, which keeps it firmly in place, so air can be directed to the desired location.
- Sits still and blows air just fine
- Quiet and has two good speeds
- Looks smart on the desk
- Does not clip as expected
3. SkyGenius Black Battery Operated Mini Desk Fan
Since this mini desk fan has a clip style, you will be able to put or clip it on anywhere you want. The clip style makes this fan perfect for a baby stroller, gym workout, camping, car backseat, home and office, trips or anywhere you need cool air. Furthermore, this mini desk fan measures 19*15*10cm (7.5*6*4 inch), meaning it is compact enough to place anywhere. The desk fan is battery operated, and its 2600mAh 18650 battery goes for around 2.5 – 6 hours when fully recharged.
- Has amazing power and works great
- The clip is good and strong
- Adjustable for maximum convenience
- The battery lasts only a few hours
4. Vornado 630 Mid-Size Air Circulator Fan
You would like to save energy and money, right? That’s why we recommend for you the Vornado 630 Mid-Size Air Circulator Fan. It allows you to turn your thermostat up to 5 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can save energy and money without putting comfort to the sword. The fan comes with a 5-year warranty to give you confidence knowing that the manufacturer stands behind it. Moreover, it has 3-speed control to allow you to select any speed that will meet your needs.
- Relatively quiet and does a fantastic job
- Small yet moves a lot of air
- Perfect for hot summer days
- The build quality is not the best
5. Vornado 573 Small Flat Air Circulator Fan
To make sure that this small flat air circulator fan delivers unmatched performance, Vornado has included the Vortex Technology. This technology moves air up to 60 feet, and this makes it a high performer. Also, the fan features a minimalist style that combines with the contrasting high gloss and textured finishes to create a contemporary yet understated appearance, which goes with many different décors. The 3-speed gloss knob of this fan is within easy reach to ensure convenience.
- Effective and moves the air well
- Quiet and little enough for optimum portability
- Great for small rooms/houses
- Offers a perfect solution for nighttime cooling
- Noisy on a high-speed setting, but this is common
6. Patton 18-Inch High Velocity Fan (PUF1810C-BM)
This high-velocity fan from Patton will help you manage your airflow in your work environment or home. It is made of durable metal construction, which makes it perfect for use in workshops or garages for cooling, drying, and ventilation. Additionally, this high-velocity fan boasts 3-speed settings that work with the adjustable-tilt head to let you optimize air intake, air circulation and air exhaust. The fan also has a large 18-inch blade diameter that moves air effectively, thereby, keeping spaces comfortable and well ventilated.
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- The cord is longer for convenience
- Good for its size and price
- Information on “high velocity” is quite misleading, although the fan works well
7. Vornado 133 Compact Air Circulator Fan
Although this air circulator fan has a compact design, it is equipped with Vortex Technology that really contributes to its performance. It also has a deep-pitched blade and unique signature grill that enables it to offer comfortable and personal air circulation. Since it is compact, the air circulator fan is perfectly suited for tabletop use. It features two-speed settings that will allow you to customize its performance. Plus it comes with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee to protect against original defects and workmanship.
- The four rubber feet dampen sound further
- Small enough to travel with
- The two-speed settings are great
- Does not vibrate and has quiet blades
- A little overpriced
8. Dyson Air Multiplier 10 Inches Table Fan (AM06)
This table fan from Dyson is able to create a stunning stream of airflow because it is equipped with the patented Air Multiplier technology. Ideally, this stream of airflow works without fast-spinning blades, and this makes the table fan safe for kids and pets. Another unique feature that we believe makes this table fan great is the sleep timer. Well, this sleep timer can be set to turn off after intervals that range from fifteen minutes to nine hours.
- Very quiet and easy to keep clean
- Puts out enough air to keep the space cool
- Makes a great gift for a loved one
- Very expensive
9. Vornado VFAN Vintage Air Circulator Fan
Vornado is a reputable company that was started in 1945. It produces top quality products including this vintage air circulator fan. The fan has the Signature Vortex technology, which offers complete air circulation throughout the room it is placed in. It features a classic metal design that is inspired by the original Vornado fan, which was produced in 1945. The table fan also features twin air cones that work with the deep-pitched propeller to compress and move a higher volume of air not to mention pushing it further.
- Cools small rooms well
- Circulates the air better
- The noise is not very noticeable
- Appears to be of high quality
- Has a few flaws, but seems to work great
10. Rowenta Electronic Table Fan with Remote Control (VU2660)
We are certain that the Rowenta VU2660 model makes a great purchase for an office or home. This is because it combines ultra-quiet performance with intense power to deliver the best results. It runs at only 33dB yet it delivers outstanding airflow up to 1695 ft3 per minute. For this reason, the oscillating fan is great for cooling in the summer as well as for general air circulation across the year. This fan features 5-speed settings that help enhance its performance.
- Moves a lot of air
- Quiet even on the high turbo setting
- The remote is a nice feature
- Great for bedroom and goes together easily
- The plastic material seems flimsy
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Table Fan
Our buyer’s guide presents you with the most important factors to consider. Let’s get started.
The best table fan should have great cooling performance. It should be able to move enough volume of air for the size of your space. By so doing, such a fan will provide enough airflow to keep you cool without blowing your items or causing some sort of discomfort.
The design of a table fan you plan to buy should be sturdy. That being said, it should be made of metal or strong plastic material that is resistant to scratch and/or impact. This is because, at the end of the day, you would like your table fan to serve you for quite a long time.
Ease of Cleaning
It is important to go for a table fan that is extremely easy to clean. Well, the reason behind this is that, as the fan works, it attracts a lot of dust, dirt, and debris, which can be very difficult to remove, especially if the fan is not easy to clean. With that said, make sure the fan is easy to wipe clean. And if it has a grille, then the grille should be very easy to remove for quick cleaning.
A table fan is considered a must-have if you live in a small house or working in a small office. They are convenient units that work effectively to keep small rooms cool. Unfortunately, getting the best table fan can be much harder than expected. That’s why we have done research and come up with the following findings, which we believe will be of great importance.
The Best Table Fans in 2020